Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

1109 Pages V « < 1107 1108 1109   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Off Topic Thread
NanCEyeBuck
post Today, 5:30 PM
Post #22161

Group: Members

QUOTE(Mamalety1949 @ Oct 20th 2014, 4:02 PM) *

THIS! I can't believe no one witnessed such stupidity thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

Of course, someone witnessed it; just part of the "I don't want to get involved" mentality.

I would have physically done something, but that's just what I am. I understand that wouldn't work for everyone but the least they could do is report him.

--------------------
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Jonathan
Post #22162

Fav. AI10: Scotty McCreery
Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood
Fav. AI13 Sam Woolf

Reba will make her big announcement tomorrow at 9:30AM on NASH's America's Morning Show. On Pulse some "insider" said that she will be releasing new music in correlation with the NASH Icons launch. I assume there will be her first new album in 4 years and maybe a tour. Wouldn't it be awesome if Reba is who Scotty will be touring with? I doubt that will happen but if it does every one of you will hear me scream of joy from wherever you are! haha.gif I can't wait to see what this is all about!

--------------------
+Quote Post
NanCEyeBuck
post Today, 5:34 PM
Post #22163

One of my first country concerts was Reba at Blossom Music Center. And, VINCE GILL, opened for her. I remember thinking at the time that I really like Reba but I like Vince even more. Great Concert!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Jonathan
post Today, 5:43 PM
Post #22164

Fav. AI10: Scotty McCreery
Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood
Fav. AI13 Sam Woolf

QUOTE(NanCEyeBuck @ Oct 20th 2014, 6:34 PM) *

One of my first country concerts was Reba at Blossom Music Center. And, VINCE GILL, opened for her. I remember thinking at the time that I really like Reba but I like Vince even more. Great Concert!

The first time I saw Reba was in 1995. Her opening acts were 2 brand new artists-Kenny Chesney and Toby Keith, and no one paid attention to either one of them! haha.gif Funny how things like that happen!

I've seen Reba a lot. I've seen her co-headline with Brooks and Dunn, co-headline with Martina, with Sara as the opener, I saw her with Brad Paisley when he was new and opened and a few years later when they co-headlined, twice I saw her when she and Kelly Clarkson did a headline show with both on stage all night, another time with Steve Warnier as her opener.

I never made it to the tour with Reba and George. I almost went to the same show of theirs in Raleigh that Scotty went to as his first concert. Now I so regret not going to that! But it would be an ultimate dream to see Reba and Scotty together. Just imagine a duet between them!

--------------------
+Quote Post

1109 Pages V « < 1107 1108 1109
Reply to this topicStart new topic
9 User(s) are reading this topic (7 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Oct 20th 2014, 5:53 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol