Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

30 Pages V « < 28 29 30   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 2010-07-27 Costa Mesa, CA, OC Fair - Pacific Ampitheatre, ALL news, tweets, vids, reviews to be posted in RED pls
Little Bee
post Aug 26th 2010, 12:10 PM
Post #581

Group: Members

Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert

QUOTE(adamfan4ever @ Aug 26th 2010, 4:51 PM) *

Thanks so much! Makes the effort even more worth it! I say "effort" as several of my vids were done with my arms sticking straight up in the air and it is tiring after awhile! haha.gif

Anyway, LONG story re the non-HD vids. You see, I went to Wal-Mart to buy memory cards before leaving for my concerts. The fellow there talked me into buying expensive!! memory cards, saying they would be so much better. I usually just buy the least expensive ones and they work just fine, proven by my vids from Mystic Lake, Vancouver, etc. But, nevertheless, I thought, better is better so bought'em.

The evening of the 2nd OC concert, I finally got around to viewing my vids from both nights. Much to my horror and Iris can attest to my reaction - lol!, for several of my vids, I got an ERROR MESSAGE, Memory Card Error and they wouldn't play. Oddly, some of those ones that wouldn't play have now been uploaded onto youtube so go figure. But, at the time, not having internet until my return home on the 13th of August, I freaked!! Not knowing if my vids would work at all. ANY of them! So, I replaced my memory card with the other one. Did the SAME THING! In Vegas, AFTER the concert, I quickly bought a couple of cheap memory cards and popped them into both cameras.

Not knowing for sure if it was indeed the memory cards - perhaps it was my CAMERA??? YIKES!, I got my husband to do some videoing in Upper Darby, hence the non-HD vids. We both taped, in case my camera did not work, his was the back-up, mine still the better quality if it did work, so thats why two versions. And the old camera is not HD so they can't be changed to HD, can they?

Funny, as when I first got my camera, I used both cameras (in Vancouver) just in case I did something wrong and then when I SHOULD'VE been using both, in OC, San Diego and Vegas, I didn't. But, who knew? sigh...

In the end, I lost a few vids, gained a few I thought I had lost, very weird.... one vid, WWFM, from San Diego, a beautiful vid, nice and close-up, will only play on my camera, unable to even upload to computer, weird sh*t happened with those cards....!

Anyway, no more expensive memory cards. Take my advise people, the cheap ones are better! haha.gif

Without actually looking I think the files are probably still on the card but you haven't worked out how to access them. Not saying that as a slight to you, just that I have found that some 'hide' the files.

If I were you, I would try the card in different devices but also try and wire the camera direct to the pc and get them off that way. I have had so many issues in the past with this sort of thing.
My camera now stores video in a file it names private>stream>jfhdhfa -makes it look like I have dodgy files stored on there! haha.gif

Failing that try memory card recovery software, I have recovered lost files that way before.

--------------------
@KI55andTELL
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Aug 26th 2010, 12:10 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Silvia
post Aug 26th 2010, 4:21 PM
Post #582

Fav. Steven Tyler

adamfan4ever339

WLL HD AMAZING as always!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCRmRO0_7wo

This post has been edited by Silvia: Aug 26th 2010, 4:23 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
adamfan4ever
post Aug 26th 2010, 6:02 PM
Post #583

QUOTE(Silvia @ Aug 26th 2010, 12:11 PM) *

LOL, omg, you had some great adventures haha.gif

I know what you mean about "more expensive must be better" argh.gif

As for the bolded part haha.gif
It reminds me of Suz WLL acoustic from FS. She was of course the first one to post it on the net and it's good quality. The "problem" was that part of the time his head is not in the frame and it seems like she was trying to film the bulge roll2.gif Personally, I think she's just short (I don't know her, just speculating) and b/c she wasn't at the very front, she had to stretch her arms a lot to catch it all and occsionally slipped haha.gif

We had a huge argument at the time which vid to push on the net, hers or somebody else's. haha.gif

Tnx for all your efforts and beautiful vids huggy.gif

You are welcome! Again!

Oh, yes, the famous FS WLL - haha.gif haha.gif haha.gif - it was awesome and to date, still my fav WLL! But, yes, Adam's head was "missing" in parts of it and I had to laugh, thinking it was likely a case of not noticing that the camera wasn't filming him in his entirety - honestly, how could ANYONE possibly hold the camera still during THAT??!! OMG! Impossible! But it does look as though she is concentrating on the bulge, doesn't it? haha.gif

I honestly wasn't able to video the Charlotte WLL, just let the camera fall (it was attached to my wrist) and enjoyed! Finally, I decided to do just one - the Costa Mesa one - good thing cuz, shortly thereafter, he began singing the new song instead. I'm so out of the loop, haven't had any time, does he still occasionally sing WLL or is it JUST the new one now?

btw, the WLL vid did finally upload. its on there now.

This post has been edited by adamfan4ever: Aug 26th 2010, 6:03 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
adamfan4ever
post Aug 26th 2010, 6:07 PM
Post #584

QUOTE(Little Bee @ Aug 26th 2010, 1:10 PM) *

Without actually looking I think the files are probably still on the card but you haven't worked out how to access them. Not saying that as a slight to you, just that I have found that some 'hide' the files.

If I were you, I would try the card in different devices but also try and wire the camera direct to the pc and get them off that way. I have had so many issues in the past with this sort of thing.
My camera now stores video in a file it names private>stream>jfhdhfa -makes it look like I have dodgy files stored on there! haha.gif

Failing that try memory card recovery software, I have recovered lost files that way before.

Thanks for the advice - I surely need it as I have no clue about a lot of computer stuff, etc. Surprised that I even figured out how to upload onto youtube by myself - haha.gif

You know, there seem to be so many vids from these concerts that I may just let it go. Disappointing, a bit, to have spent so much time videotaping instead of just enjoying the concert, but whats done is done and I am so swamped with so many things now that I may just upload the ones that do work and forget the rest. It seems there is no shortage of vids out there so mine won't be missed...

Like you, my vids also get stored in the private - stream - thing. And they don't automatically upload onto my computer like the pics do - I literally have to copy them from the card to the computer. Never had to do that with my old non-HD camera... no biggie but just wondering why...

--------------------
+Quote Post
Silvia
post Aug 26th 2010, 7:43 PM
Post #585

Fav. Steven Tyler

QUOTE(adamfan4ever @ Aug 26th 2010, 6:02 PM) *

You are welcome! Again!

Oh, yes, the famous FS WLL - haha.gif haha.gif haha.gif - it was awesome and to date, still my fav WLL! But, yes, Adam's head was "missing" in parts of it and I had to laugh, thinking it was likely a case of not noticing that the camera wasn't filming him in his entirety - honestly, how could ANYONE possibly hold the camera still during THAT??!! OMG! Impossible! But it does look as though she is concentrating on the bulge, doesn't it? haha.gif

I honestly wasn't able to video the Charlotte WLL, just let the camera fall (it was attached to my wrist) and enjoyed! Finally, I decided to do just one - the Costa Mesa one - good thing cuz, shortly thereafter, he began singing the new song instead. I'm so out of the loop, haven't had any time, does he still occasionally sing WLL or is it JUST the new one now?

btw, the WLL vid did finally upload. its on there now.

No blushing.gif crying.gif sad.gif

QUOTE(adamfan4ever @ Aug 26th 2010, 6:07 PM) *

Thanks for the advice - I surely need it as I have no clue about a lot of computer stuff, etc. Surprised that I even figured out how to upload onto youtube by myself - haha.gif

You know, there seem to be so many vids from these concerts that I may just let it go. Disappointing, a bit, to have spent so much time videotaping instead of just enjoying the concert, but whats done is done and I am so swamped with so many things now that I may just upload the ones that do work and forget the rest. It seems there is no shortage of vids out there so mine won't be missed...

Like you, my vids also get stored in the private - stream - thing. And they don't automatically upload onto my computer like the pics do - I literally have to copy them from the card to the computer. Never had to do that with my old non-HD camera... no biggie but just wondering why...

NO!!!!!!! Oh, yes they will!!!! fear2.gif True, there are tons a vids but yours are TOP NOTCH! They are like the gold medal winners of vids! They are in EPIC category yes.gif They are in the minority of fantastic vids!
Take your time. No hurry. One or two vids a day if that's how much you can upload a day, that's fine as long as you do post them. It will take a long as it does. Doesn't matter as long as you eventually post them.

ETA:: Just wanted to say about the problematic vids. If you don't have the patience to upload on YT b/c it takes too long, just upload on Megaupload and bring the llinks here.

This post has been edited by Silvia: Aug 26th 2010, 7:45 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
joooory
post Aug 26th 2010, 8:48 PM
Post #586

adamfan4ever339 HD Great

IIHY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrzgGZIdZ3E

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
adamfan4ever
post Aug 27th 2010, 12:20 AM
Post #587

QUOTE(Silvia @ Aug 26th 2010, 8:43 PM) *

No blushing.gif crying.gif sad.gif
NO!!!!!!! Oh, yes they will!!!! fear2.gif True, there are tons a vids but yours are TOP NOTCH! They are like the gold medal winners of vids! They are in EPIC category yes.gif They are in the minority of fantastic vids!
Take your time. No hurry. One or two vids a day if that's how much you can upload a day, that's fine as long as you do post them. It will take a long as it does. Doesn't matter as long as you eventually post them.

ETA:: Just wanted to say about the problematic vids. If you don't have the patience to upload on YT b/c it takes too long, just upload on Megaupload and bring the llinks here.

If this nonsense on youtube keeps up, I may just do that! haha.gif Today, I uploaded 2 songs from the 2nd Costa Mesa night. As I was watching them just now, to see if they uploaded okay, as I was watching ROF, all of a sudden Sleepwalker cut right in! Yikes! What's up with that? and when I played Sleepwalker, it showed only part of it. then it ended. egad! On my computer, they are just fine so dunno... I will sleep on it to see if they are okay tomorrow; if not, I'll have to delete and do them again. sigh... as for patience, thats not a problem as I just leave it and go about my business but still, what the h*ll is going on? I don't "think" its my memory card error problems as those ones uploaded onto my computer okay and I'm uploading onto youtube from the computer so how could they not come out right? I am pulling my hair out right now! argh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Silvia
post Aug 27th 2010, 9:35 AM
Post #588

Fav. Steven Tyler

QUOTE(adamfan4ever @ Aug 27th 2010, 12:20 AM) *

If this nonsense on youtube keeps up, I may just do that! haha.gif Today, I uploaded 2 songs from the 2nd Costa Mesa night. As I was watching them just now, to see if they uploaded okay, as I was watching ROF, all of a sudden Sleepwalker cut right in! Yikes! What's up with that? and when I played Sleepwalker, it showed only part of it. then it ended. egad! On my computer, they are just fine so dunno... I will sleep on it to see if they are okay tomorrow; if not, I'll have to delete and do them again. sigh... as for patience, thats not a problem as I just leave it and go about my business but still, what the h*ll is going on? I don't "think" its my memory card error problems as those ones uploaded onto my computer okay and I'm uploading onto youtube from the computer so how could they not come out right? I am pulling my hair out right now! argh.gif

I really think it's a YT problem. I think they are changing things again (don't know exactly what). unsure.gif

TALC had to post SW and Soaked 3 or 4 times!!!!! I really thought they would give up after the first two times. Another poster also has a problem with a vid in HD. I'm sure others also have problems.
I don't think it's your problem only no.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Little Bee
post Aug 27th 2010, 10:11 AM
Post #589

I have been having problems with YT this morning and just uploading small press interviews. A lot aren't converting properly. You literally do just have to keep trying but it is very trying on the patience.

Couple of questions that may help work it out

1. Are you using a pc or mac?
2. When you watermark the videos what are you using to do it?
3. Perhaps try and upload one without the watermark - you can always make it privare but this really is a process of elimination to work out what the error is.
4. What file format are they? mpg? mts? avi?

--------------------
@KI55andTELL
+Quote Post
adamfan4ever
post Aug 27th 2010, 11:34 AM
Post #590

QUOTE(Silvia @ Aug 27th 2010, 10:35 AM) *

I really think it's a YT problem. I think they are changing things again (don't know exactly what). unsure.gif

TALC had to post SW and Soaked 3 or 4 times!!!!! I really thought they would give up after the first two times. Another poster also has a problem with a vid in HD. I'm sure others also have problems.
I don't think it's your problem only no.gif

This may sound weird, but yay, if it's not just me, great news! After the memory card error thing, I really was beginning to think "somehow" that was my problem, even though I can see the vids just fine on my computer. Whew! I will try again then. Must go out soon anyway so may as well let the ROF vid upload once again (I've deleted it) while I'm out...

QUOTE(Little Bee @ Aug 27th 2010, 11:11 AM) *

I have been having problems with YT this morning and just uploading small press interviews. A lot aren't converting properly. You literally do just have to keep trying but it is very trying on the patience.

Couple of questions that may help work it out

1. Are you using a pc or mac?
2. When you watermark the videos what are you using to do it?
3. Perhaps try and upload one without the watermark - you can always make it privare but this really is a process of elimination to work out what the error is.
4. What file format are they? mpg? mts? avi?

Extremely trying, isn't it? haha.gif

In answer to your questions,

1) pc
2) I have no idea what you are talking about! haha.gif
3) If I knew what you were talking about, I'd try that! haha.gif
4) some of them say mts; unsure of the others

Told ya I wasn't too savy (sp?) in this regard! haha.gif

Anyway, thanks for trying to help! huggy.gif

This post has been edited by adamfan4ever: Aug 27th 2010, 11:50 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Silvia
post Aug 27th 2010, 1:20 PM
Post #591

Fav. Steven Tyler

QUOTE(adamfan4ever @ Aug 27th 2010, 11:34 AM) *

This may sound weird, but yay, if it's not just me, great news! After the memory card error thing, I really was beginning to think "somehow" that was my problem, even though I can see the vids just fine on my computer. Whew! I will try again then. Must go out soon anyway so may as well let the ROF vid upload once again (I've deleted it) while I'm out...
Extremely trying, isn't it? haha.gif

In answer to your questions,

1) pc
2) I have no idea what you are talking about! haha.gif
3) If I knew what you were talking about, I'd try that! haha.gif
4) some of them say mts; unsure of the others

Told ya I wasn't too savy (sp?) in this regard! haha.gif

Anyway, thanks for trying to help! huggy.gif

A guess on my part but I think what she means by "watermark" is the "video made by:adamfan4ever339"???

Not sure.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Little Bee
post Aug 27th 2010, 4:23 PM
Post #592

Yes that is what I meant - what software are you using to put your name on the vids?

--------------------
@KI55andTELL
+Quote Post
joooory
post Sep 5th 2010, 6:27 PM
Post #593

anthrogeekPF HD AMAZING crying.gif

Soaked

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5ShvIQsGD4

AQUARIUSADAM129 HD

IIHY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnjjHCK5lAg

This post has been edited by joooory: Sep 5th 2010, 6:29 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Little Bee
post Sep 16th 2010, 12:58 PM
Post #594

Just a quickie before doing the boys dinner.

My daughter has sorted out my pics from Costa Mesa (27th) and I have uploaded them here:

KI55andTELL: I've uploaded my Costa Mesa photos, 27.07.2010, to my Flickr http://flic.kr/p/8BtgxK

Some of Lucas' San Diego ones are also there.

--------------------
@KI55andTELL
+Quote Post
joooory
post Jan 16th 2011, 5:54 PM
Post #595

suz526 HD

Fever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvcYRxG1t4A

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
adamfan4ever
post Feb 22nd 2011, 10:43 PM
Post #596

I finally got my SFW uploaded onto youtube yesterday. Kinda late but better late than never, I guess. maybe more to come if I can get'em to work... original.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Silvia
post Feb 24th 2011, 10:41 AM
Post #597

Fav. Steven Tyler

QUOTE(adamfan4ever @ Feb 22nd 2011, 10:43 PM) *

I finally got my SFW uploaded onto youtube yesterday. Kinda late but better late than never, I guess. maybe more to come if I can get'em to work... original.gif

Tnx bb. Fabulous flowers.gif

adamfan4ever339

SFW HD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKCQx1wKhyw

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

30 Pages V « < 28 29 30
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 82 Time is now: Oct 31st 2014, 1:38 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol