Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

321 Pages V « < 319 320 321   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> the S.E.X thread, yes there is now a thread.
totes4totes
post Apr 19th 2014, 2:20 PM
Post #6401

Group: Members

Fav. SYTYCDA2: Talia Fowler
Fav. SYTYCDC2: Jayme Rae Dailey
Fav. Movie: Star Wars V

QUOTE(Densu @ Apr 19th 2014, 2:12 PM) *

I have a strange question. And it's not really sex-related. Well, maybe it is, but not really. Anyway, what do you guys consider a first kiss? Do you consider a childish peck a first kiss. Or it has to be with someone you have feelings for to be considered a real first kiss. I'm just confused because a friend asked me about what my first kiss was like and I had trouble answering. haha.gif

I think your first kiss is whatever you want to define it as.

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
OB2 April 19
SYTYCD2013: Tamara Arruti, Jenna Johnson AU4: Yukino
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Apr 19th 2014, 2:20 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Densu
post Apr 19th 2014, 2:23 PM
Post #6402

Fav. Person: Naya Rivera

QUOTE(totes4totes @ Apr 19th 2014, 2:20 PM) *

I think your first kiss is whatever you want to define it as.

That's what I've been saying, I just wanted a second opinion. I believe same goes for losing virginity.

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
yomarisa
post Apr 19th 2014, 2:30 PM
Post #6403

Fav. Judge: Ellen DeGeneres
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart

I'm always confused to what my first kiss was. I don't count when I was in second grade and my neighbor gave me "CPR" while we were playing, by giving me a peck on the lips.

But I don't know if my real first kiss was in high school when my gay guy friend was trying to see how many kisses he could get in that day. haha.gif And when we were in LGBT group, he and I kissed but just a peck.

Then after high school, in 2009, a girl I almost ended up dating "showed me how to make out" by literally making out with me on my driveway.

I obviously had feelings for her.. and I always though the gay guy was a cutie. So... I have no idea. lmao.gif

--------------------
"Shake it Out."
Twitter.Instagram.Tumblr.
+Quote Post
Densu
post Apr 19th 2014, 2:45 PM
Post #6404

QUOTE(yomarisa @ Apr 19th 2014, 2:30 PM) *

I'm always confused to what my first kiss was. I don't count when I was in second grade and my neighbor gave me "CPR" while we were playing, by giving me a peck on the lips.

But I don't know if my real first kiss was in high school when my gay guy friend was trying to see how many kisses he could get in that day. haha.gif And when we were in LGBT group, he and I kissed but just a peck.

Then after high school, in 2009, a girl I almost ended up dating "showed me how to make out" by literally making out with me on my driveway.

I obviously had feelings for her.. and I always though the gay guy was a cutie. So... I have no idea. lmao.gif

Exactly! I have similar experiences. My friend kissed me when I was 14 years old. She's 7 years older by the way and she just wanted to annoy her boyfriend. It was a peck, but it lasted longer than a regular peck, lol. Then, a few months ago, I made out with a guy, but we were both drunk, so I'm not sure if that counts. Still, it was more than a peck and it was a guy whom I had feelings for at the time which makes a difference in my case. I guess I'm just gonna avoid this topic in conversations. haha.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
brownies
post Apr 19th 2014, 9:49 PM
Post #6405

Fav. AI11: Elise Testone

QUOTE(Densu @ Apr 19th 2014, 2:12 PM) *

I have a strange question. And it's not really sex-related. Well, maybe it is, but not really. Anyway, what do you guys consider a first kiss? Do you consider a childish peck a first kiss. Or it has to be with someone you have feelings for to be considered a real first kiss. I'm just confused because a friend asked me about what my first kiss was like and I had trouble answering. haha.gif

Well, for me, first kiss is with someone you have feelings with and reciprocated.

QUOTE(Densu @ Apr 19th 2014, 2:23 PM) *

That's what I've been saying, I just wanted a second opinion. I believe same goes for losing virginity.

yes.gif Megan explained this thing in here.

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
Spencer Lloyd | Sam Woolf | Jess Meuse | Majesty Rose | Alex Preston
Ethan Harris | Briston Maroney | Casey Thrasher
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Apr 22nd 2014, 12:48 PM
Post #6406

I just really want to bang the guy who sings to me fear.gif like we've already hooked up soooo why not? haha.gif

--------------------
The moon never beams without bringing me dreams...
+Quote Post
Drew
post Apr 22nd 2014, 12:54 PM
Post #6407

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. TV6: Josh Kaufman

shocked.gif stuart.gif

--------------------
thevoiceus: josh. christina. bria. sisaundra. dani. delvin. kristen. tess. kat.
thevoiceuk: christina marie. jamie. georgia. sophie. sally. bizzi. rachael. lee.
xfactoruk: sam. luke. tamera. lorna. kingsland road. nicholas.
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Apr 22nd 2014, 12:57 PM
Post #6408

sweet n' sassy Midwestern girl

Fav. AI11: Hollie Cavanagh
Fav. AI12: Janelle Arthur
Fav. AI13: Jessica Meuse

The first kiss that I considered my first kiss was with my second ex-boyfriend. My first ex and I made out and stuff but I didn't have strong feelings for him, and was really just desperate to date someone since I was 15 and never had a boyfriend before. So anything I did with that guy I don't count. And then he ended up cheating on me with a guy.

This post has been edited by AngelOfMusic8908: Apr 22nd 2014, 12:58 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
sig by leeyvic
+Quote Post
Densu
post Apr 22nd 2014, 1:13 PM
Post #6409

QUOTE(AngelOfMusic8908 @ Apr 22nd 2014, 12:57 PM) *

The first kiss that I considered my first kiss was with my second ex-boyfriend. My first ex and I made out and stuff but I didn't have strong feelings for him, and was really just desperate to date someone since I was 15 and never had a boyfriend before. So anything I did with that guy I don't count. And then he ended up cheating on me with a guy.

Ouch. pinch.gif Did you know if he was bisexual when you started dating? Either way, I hope you gave him a piece of your mind.

--------------------
+Quote Post
saran4886
post Apr 22nd 2014, 1:19 PM
Post #6410

Fav. SYTYCD2: Benji Schwimmer

QUOTE(Densu @ Apr 22nd 2014, 2:13 PM) *

Ouch. pinch.gif Did you know if he was bisexual when you started dating? Either way, I hope you gave him a piece of your mind.

yes.gif I hope so too.

No excuse for cheating. thumbdown.gif

--------------------

IPB Image
+Quote Post
Densu
post Apr 22nd 2014, 1:23 PM
Post #6411

QUOTE(saran4886 @ Apr 22nd 2014, 1:19 PM) *

yes.gif I hope so too.

No excuse for cheating. thumbdown.gif

Yes! Doesn't matter who it was with. I feel kinda bad because the guy I made out with cheated on his boyfriend. They've broken up shortly after, but now I like the boyfriend and want to message him, but I'm not sure if I should do it. He probably doesn't know of me, but it would be a dick move on my part, I feel. Although I'm no longer friends with the guy so why should I care. unsure.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Apr 22nd 2014, 1:37 PM
Post #6412

QUOTE(Densu @ Apr 22nd 2014, 12:13 PM) *

Yeah, I knew he was bisexual. I tried staying friends with him after he broke up with me (claiming he wasn't ready for a "permanent relationship", but really just as an excuse to date the guy he was cheating on me with), but after I found out he cheated that was not an option. Then eventually my ex and the other guy in the picture also broke up, then my ex transferred to and was expelled from a very liberal private school for sexually harassing the girls.

I certainly did give him a piece of my mind. He claimed he did not like me in a sexual way, but 2 days before he broke up with me he wanted to try oral on me and I wouldn't let him. So I think he did like me in a sexual way but knew I was unwilling to do things with him (come on, I was 15. No way was anything like that happening then).

--------------------
IPB Image
sig by leeyvic
+Quote Post
Densu
post Apr 22nd 2014, 1:46 PM
Post #6413

QUOTE(AngelOfMusic8908 @ Apr 22nd 2014, 1:37 PM) *

Yeah, I knew he was bisexual. I tried staying friends with him after he broke up with me (claiming he wasn't ready for a "permanent relationship", but really just as an excuse to date the guy he was cheating on me with), but after I found out he cheated that was not an option. Then eventually my ex and the other guy in the picture also broke up, then my ex transferred to and was expelled from a very liberal private school for sexually harassing the girls.

I certainly did give him a piece of my mind. He claimed he did not like me in a sexual way, but 2 days before he broke up with me he wanted to try oral on me and I wouldn't let him. So I think he did like me in a sexual way but knew I was unwilling to do things with him (come on, I was 15. No way was anything like that happening then).

I see. Wow, he seems like an ass.

Good for you for sticking up for yourself. No one should ever force anyone to do anything when it comes to sex. If he wasn't willing to wait until you were ready, he wasn't worthy of your time. yes.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
saran4886
post Apr 22nd 2014, 2:17 PM
Post #6414

Fav. SYTYCD2: Benji Schwimmer

QUOTE(Densu @ Apr 22nd 2014, 2:46 PM) *

I see. Wow, he seems like an ass.

Good for you for sticking up for yourself. No one should ever force anyone to do anything when it comes to sex. If he wasn't willing to wait until you were ready, he wasn't worthy of your time. yes.gif

IPB Image

You definitely did the right thing, Lily, not remaining friends with him after all that. You don't need that kind of creep in your life. no.gif

This post has been edited by saran4886: Apr 22nd 2014, 2:18 PM

--------------------

IPB Image
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Apr 22nd 2014, 6:22 PM
Post #6415

Thanks everyone.

My second ex ended up being kind of a creep too. I did lose my virginity to him when I was 20. He was the one who wanted sex so I just went along with it. Not long after that I was over at his place, we started kissing and stuff but I didn't let it go past that since I wasn't feeling up to having sex. After that, he dropped off the face of the earth. Changed his number, blocked me on Facebook, and never talked to me again.

Now I'm saving myself for my current guy, who is still a virgin. I think, if we do end up sleeping together, it won't be til after we get married (if things do work out between us, of course).

--------------------
IPB Image
sig by leeyvic
+Quote Post
Kayli
post Apr 22nd 2014, 6:41 PM
Post #6416

It's been like over 3 months since I've gotten any and I'm currently reading 50 Shades of Grey which isn't helping lol. pinch.gif haha.gif

--------------------

And you be the reason
I'll be the rhyme
We've both got way too much ahead
To worry 'bout what we've left behind
+Quote Post
Niki
post Apr 22nd 2014, 7:10 PM
Post #6417

Fav. AI11: Colton Dixon
Fav. AI12: Angie Miller
Fav. AI13: Alex Preston

QUOTE(AngelOfMusic8908 @ Apr 22nd 2014, 1:57 PM) *

That sounds just like my first ex. I'm sure I've told you the story.

But yeah, he sounds like a creep. ermm.gif As was my ex. Only difference was mine didn't cheat, he was just a creepy loser. bloated.gif

QUOTE(Kayli @ Apr 22nd 2014, 7:41 PM) *

It's been like over 3 months since I've gotten any and I'm currently reading 50 Shades of Grey which isn't helping lol. pinch.gif haha.gif

Aw what happened with the boy? sad.gif huggy.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
AI13: Alex.Jessica.Caleb.Jena.Sam.Emily.Kristen.Jillian.Kenz.Austin.Spencer. *Sig-Diana*
TV6:Grimmie.Morgan.Megan.Madilyn.D&H.Clarissa.Ria.Jake.Bria.Sam.A&M. // TAR24: D&C.B&R.J&J.M&J.N&N.
S28: Spencer.Sara.Trish.Morgan.LJ.Tasha. // HK: Melanie.Scott.Jessica. // GO Bruins & Red Sox!

+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Apr 22nd 2014, 7:13 PM
Post #6418

QUOTE(Niki @ Apr 22nd 2014, 6:10 PM) *

That sounds just like my first ex. I'm sure I've told you the story.

But yeah, he sounds like a creep. ermm.gif As was my ex. Only difference was mine didn't cheat, he was just a creepy loser. bloated.gif

Yeah I remember you telling that story. Mine is kind of similar, altho we weren't set up, we met at one of my school's after school clubs and just started hanging out a lot.

My ex was a creepy loser who cheated bloated.gif. I hate his guts now.

This post has been edited by AngelOfMusic8908: Apr 22nd 2014, 7:14 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
sig by leeyvic
+Quote Post
brownies
post Yesterday, 8:59 PM
Post #6419

Fav. AI11: Elise Testone

I slept with my ex but we didn't really have sex.

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
Spencer Lloyd | Sam Woolf | Jess Meuse | Majesty Rose | Alex Preston
Ethan Harris | Briston Maroney | Casey Thrasher
+Quote Post
Densu
post Yesterday, 11:55 PM
Post #6420

QUOTE(brownies @ Apr 23rd 2014, 8:59 PM) *

I slept with my ex but we didn't really have sex.

Is that good or bad? unsure.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

321 Pages V « < 319 320 321
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Apr 24th 2014, 12:29 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol