Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> David on 'Dapo & Friends Christmas, Volume 1', Studio Version of 'The Little Drummer Boy'!
BRSTek
post Dec 17th 2011, 4:38 PM
Post #1

Group: Members

Fav. AI7: David Archuleta
Fav. AI6: Chris Richardson

IPB Image
Music producer, Dapo (Justin Bieber, John Legend, Brandy, David Archuleta) recently invited some friends to his studio and created his first Holiday album titled, “Dapo & Friends Christmas”. Most producers with a work ethic like Dapo’s know that making time for a project like this can be extremely challenging – but after taking a listen to entire album, it is certain his dedication turned out to be very rewarding.

The album is made of of 9 Christmas classics and one original, all produced & arranged by Dapo. “Dapo & Friends Christmas” features the vocal talent of friends: Max Schneider, Stacy Barthe, David Archuleta, Gaby Ramirez, Ginny Blackmore, Abraham McDonald, Nikki Flores, TC, Scotty Granger, and a jazz instrumental with Dapo (on multiple instruments) and with bassist, Robert “Bubby” Lewis.

Dapo personally considers this project very special and plans to take it a step further next year with “Dapo & Friends Christmas: Volume 2” followed up by hosting a Live Show that will benefit those in need during the Holiday Season. Enjoy!

Max Schneider “Jingle Bells”
Stacy Barthe “Sleigh Ride” feat. Dapo
David Archuleta “Drummer Boy” feat. Dapo
Gaby Ramirez “Blue Christmas”
Ginny Blackmore “O Holy Night”
Abraham McDonald “The First Noel”
Nikki Flores “The Christmas Song”
TC “Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas”
Scotty Granger “All I Want For Christmas (Is You)”
Dapo “God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen” feat. Robert “Bubby” Lewis

GO HERE to download a copy! w00t.gif

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Dec 17th 2011, 4:38 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

jennyjin89
post Dec 17th 2011, 5:29 PM
Post #2

heart.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
u26
post Dec 18th 2011, 12:38 AM
Post #3

I love David's tune. It is so clean and its production is excellent. Nice example of what great producer can create with David's voice.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ailyn24voices
post Dec 19th 2011, 9:36 AM
Post #4

Honestly, I was kind of disappointed when I first heard because I was expecting it to sound something like the live version but it's completely different haha. It's a really cool rendition though. but the arrangement for the live show is much more meaningful to me.

--------------------
the shadow proves the sunshine.
IPB Image
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Jul 24th 2014, 4:43 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol