Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

459 Pages V « < 238 239 240 241 242 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> the official talk about your crush thread, girls & boys ; both welcomed !
AngelOfMusic8908
post Mar 2nd 2012, 6:57 AM
Post #4781

sweet n' sassy Midwestern girl

Group: Members

Fav. AI12: Janelle Arthur
Fav. AI13: Jessica Meuse
Fav. BB16: Nicole Franzel

get to talk to him soon heart.gif wub.gif

On a side note..........Hannah! I'm so sorry about your guy getting eliminated from Idol. I didn't care for his performance on Tuesday but I did think he was cute (I love his lisp, Devin has one too).

--------------------
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Mar 2nd 2012, 6:57 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

claysababe
post Mar 2nd 2012, 7:24 AM
Post #4782

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AI5: Ace Young
Fav. Idol: Clay Aiken!!

Emma, yeah...I definitely don't want things to get overly awkward or to go badly because he decided to flirt with me or something. Honestly I have no idea though, he has always been really conversational and such(he also has ADD lol) so I prolly know moe than I should about his business and his life. But since he has been separated the types of conversations are a bit different and really. I would think if it were totally friendly to him then the context of our conversations and the frequency should not have changed. I mean, that convo from last night was the first in a couple months like that, so it is not that e chat often. But anyways, I definitely don't wanna get into a weird situation because I love his kids too much and I have way too much respect for the mom. original.gif so if he like, hits on me or I feel uncomfortable then I will set the boundary. Say something like, I don't mind talking but since I watch your kids I don't think that is too appropriate. Or something lol.

Kayli, maybe it is because you have not found someone else to crush on so you are holding onto the thought of this guy...who btw is awful. Lol. huggy.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Kim
+Quote Post
Annie
post Mar 2nd 2012, 11:53 PM
Post #4783

Dwight you ignorant slut!

Fav. AI7: David Cook

Maaan, I'm so confused. We didn't talk today and I feel really bummed. But like... I was on set all day with my best friends and I didn't really want to be texting roll2.gif and I texted him this morning. IDK. GOD my life is so weird. I swear to god it's a movie sometimes. haha.gif

Also I'm STOKED because on another side note, I GOT ON ANOTHER IMPROV TEAM!!! that's two! And now I just need to sign up for my final level of classes at my improv school (I take classes at the school Amy Poehler started #humblebrag) and then I can audition for that school. I AM SO HAPPY.

--------------------
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Mar 3rd 2012, 6:33 AM
Post #4784

Probably the only person who will understand this is Hannah, but it's relevant to the thread so I'm gonna share it.

I had this dream a couple of nights ago. I usually only remember bits and pieces of my dreams, and this time the bit and piece I remembered probably had something to do with the fact that Reed Grimm was on my brain when I got off the phone with my best friend. Part of my dream was that I was pregnant and I had a baby. It was a boy and I chose to name him Devin Reed. blink.gif shocked.gif.

I don't know what I was thinking that gave me that dream, but maybe it means something?

IPB Image

IPB Image

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
hannahdotcom
post Mar 3rd 2012, 9:17 PM
Post #4785

Fav. AI7: David Archuleta
Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. BB14: Ian Terry

QUOTE(AngelOfMusic8908 @ Mar 2nd 2012, 6:57 AM) *

get to talk to him soon heart.gif wub.gif

On a side note..........Hannah! I'm so sorry about your guy getting eliminated from Idol. I didn't care for his performance on Tuesday but I did think he was cute (I love his lisp, Devin has one too).

eh it's fine. i despise voting so it's probably better this way. also tour is so expensive and now i won't have to go hahaha.. i'm so lazy but whatever. he's in a band, they'll probably keep releasing music and hopefully do some touring original.gif

QUOTE(AngelOfMusic8908 @ Mar 3rd 2012, 6:33 AM) *

Probably the only person who will understand this is Hannah, but it's relevant to the thread so I'm gonna share it.

I had this dream a couple of nights ago. I usually only remember bits and pieces of my dreams, and this time the bit and piece I remembered probably had something to do with the fact that Reed Grimm was on my brain when I got off the phone with my best friend. Part of my dream was that I was pregnant and I had a baby. It was a boy and I chose to name him Devin Reed. blink.gif shocked.gif.

I don't know what I was thinking that gave me that dream, but maybe it means something?

IPB Image

IPB Image

and lol i don't know what that would mean, but i sure do love reed!

--------------------
IPB Image
survivor faves: S. Fishbach, R. Cesternino, J. Cochran, A. and V. Baskauskas, C. Haskell
idol faves: B. Lewis, D. Archuleta, K. Allen; bb faves: E. Stein, I. Terry, W. Kirby, A. Herren
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Mar 3rd 2012, 9:40 PM
Post #4786

QUOTE(hannahdotcom @ Mar 3rd 2012, 8:17 PM) *

eh it's fine. i despise voting so it's probably better this way. also tour is so expensive and now i won't have to go hahaha.. i'm so lazy but whatever. he's in a band, they'll probably keep releasing music and hopefully do some touring original.gif
and lol i don't know what that would mean, but i sure do love reed!

I got to go to the tour for free season 9 (since I won tickets through here). And maybe his band will come to Iowa someday (even tho where I live is the middle of nowhere).

Me too wub.gif. He's so quirky and really cute too wub.gif. This thread needs to be come a Reed lovefest heartbounce.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Annie
post Mar 4th 2012, 12:05 AM
Post #4787

Dwight you ignorant slut!

Fav. AI7: David Cook

Reed was the only reason why I was watching. Now I don't need to watch lmao.gif

I haven't talked to Corey in a couple of days. And by a couple of days, I mean Thursday night roll2.gif and I'm like.. really sad. He's pretty much the one who always contacts me. I feel weird asking him about stuff, and I did the last two times actually, and I'm just like... ahh.. freaking out. Probably overthinking to be honest, cause when we hung out it was super fine. But I think we're doing our group thing wednesday. So.. yeah.

On another weird note, I'm seeing that guy (not a date) tomorrow morning to drop off a bed that I was kinda dating before Corey. That should be... weird

This post has been edited by Annie: Mar 4th 2012, 12:07 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Mar 4th 2012, 12:22 AM
Post #4788

I made a video for Reed and I tweeted it to him heart.gif. I hope he likes it heartbounce.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
hannahdotcom
post Mar 4th 2012, 12:51 AM
Post #4789

QUOTE(AngelOfMusic8908 @ Mar 3rd 2012, 9:40 PM) *

I got to go to the tour for free season 9 (since I won tickets through here). And maybe his band will come to Iowa someday (even tho where I live is the middle of nowhere).

Me too wub.gif. He's so quirky and really cute too wub.gif. This thread needs to be come a Reed lovefest heartbounce.gif

i only went to the season 7 tour (because i loved david archuleta sooo much).. it was fun! but i haven't cared enough since to go (except season 8, but my friend didn't get me a ticket when she got hers ..so i didn't go) .. i want shoeless revolution (his band) to come to ohio.. i would def go bleh.gif but yes, i love his personality. my 20th birthday is monday so last week i tweeted him asking what i should do with my last few days as a teenager and his answer was so ...unexpected lol. he even sent a couple tweets about it. my fave suggestion was to fingerpaint an interpretation of my life going into my third decade lololol

QUOTE(Annie @ Mar 4th 2012, 12:05 AM) *

Reed was the only reason why I was watching. Now I don't need to watch lmao.gif

I haven't talked to Corey in a couple of days. And by a couple of days, I mean Thursday night roll2.gif and I'm like.. really sad. He's pretty much the one who always contacts me. I feel weird asking him about stuff, and I did the last two times actually, and I'm just like... ahh.. freaking out. Probably overthinking to be honest, cause when we hung out it was super fine. But I think we're doing our group thing wednesday. So.. yeah.

On another weird note, I'm seeing that guy (not a date) tomorrow morning to drop off a bed that I was kinda dating before Corey. That should be... weird

yay you liked reeed! but that's awesome that you and corey are still talking a lot and being friends. but yes, you probably are overthinking.. but isn't that what us girls are best at when it comes to guys? (i've been doing the same a lot recently and i hate hate hate it) ..as long as things are fine and going good, i'm sure there are no problems! haha... don't you just love having to interact with guys from the past? *sarcasm*

--------------------
IPB Image
survivor faves: S. Fishbach, R. Cesternino, J. Cochran, A. and V. Baskauskas, C. Haskell
idol faves: B. Lewis, D. Archuleta, K. Allen; bb faves: E. Stein, I. Terry, W. Kirby, A. Herren
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Mar 4th 2012, 1:06 AM
Post #4790

QUOTE(hannahdotcom @ Mar 3rd 2012, 11:51 PM) *

i only went to the season 7 tour (because i loved david archuleta sooo much).. it was fun! but i haven't cared enough since to go (except season 8, but my friend didn't get me a ticket when she got hers ..so i didn't go) .. i want shoeless revolution (his band) to come to ohio.. i would def go bleh.gif but yes, i love his personality. my 20th birthday is monday so last week i tweeted him asking what i should do with my last few days as a teenager and his answer was so ...unexpected lol. he even sent a couple tweets about it. my fave suggestion was to fingerpaint an interpretation of my life going into my third decade lololol

I only went to the season 9 tour because I was crazy for Tim Urban (but I didn't get to meet anybody because of my cousin's stupid job and she wasn't willing to go early thumbdown.gif). And Reed is definitely a character for sure and I want him to tweet me soon heart.gif. I hope he likes the video I made for him. Btw I followed you on Twitter flowers.gif

This post has been edited by AngelOfMusic8908: Mar 4th 2012, 1:08 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
hannahdotcom
post Mar 4th 2012, 1:27 AM
Post #4791

QUOTE(AngelOfMusic8908 @ Mar 4th 2012, 1:06 AM) *

I only went to the season 9 tour because I was crazy for Tim Urban (but I didn't get to meet anybody because of my cousin's stupid job and she wasn't willing to go early thumbdown.gif). And Reed is definitely a character for sure and I want him to tweet me soon heart.gif. I hope he likes the video I made for him. Btw I followed you on Twitter flowers.gif

yes, i didn't meet anyone when i went either because i didn't really know how to go about doing so back then, and also my friend's mom was the one that took us and they didn't want to go more than an hour or so early. and he is for sure a character to say the least. i'm sure he'll tweet you soon! and alright! i don't really tweet a whole lot on that twitter but i'll follow you back! the one i tweet a lot on is @theonlytrace. original.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Mar 4th 2012, 2:14 AM
Post #4792

QUOTE(hannahdotcom @ Mar 4th 2012, 12:27 AM) *

yes, i didn't meet anyone when i went either because i didn't really know how to go about doing so back then, and also my friend's mom was the one that took us and they didn't want to go more than an hour or so early. and he is for sure a character to say the least. i'm sure he'll tweet you soon! and alright! i don't really tweet a whole lot on that twitter but i'll follow you back! the one i tweet a lot on is @theonlytrace. original.gif

I want to go to the tour this year if it comes to Iowa (tho they've only come every 3 seasons) so I can meet Hollie, Colton, Jessica and Skylar. And yes. He hasn't tweeted too much today (his tweets are sent to my phone so I know when he tweets), but I hope he tweets me soon. I sent you a request to follow you on your other twitter too original.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
hannahdotcom
post Mar 4th 2012, 2:20 AM
Post #4793

QUOTE(AngelOfMusic8908 @ Mar 4th 2012, 2:14 AM) *

I want to go to the tour this year if it comes to Iowa (tho they've only come every 3 seasons) so I can meet Hollie, Colton, Jessica and Skylar. And yes. He hasn't tweeted too much today (his tweets are sent to my phone so I know when he tweets), but I hope he tweets me soon. I sent you a request to follow you on your other twitter too original.gif

hm, that's weird. i wonder why they only come every 3? i went when they went to columbus (oh) and i'm pretty sure they go there every year. but that'd be awesome! i think my favorites now are hollie and elise, but i don't think i'll be voting any (except maybe some online).. yea, he probably is at home and spending time with his family. he posted on fb earlier in the day saying he was going to watch the movie "Grimlins" to celebrate all his fans the Grimmlins and their support. lol he's so great idek. and i got it & followed back! lol

soooo excited for monday and i don't even know why. it's my birthday but i literally have hardly any free time (6-7 hours of class including night class, scheduling classes, dorm meeting, etc).. but i'm gonna talk to my math guy and find out if he's taking the same three math classes as me next semester. i hope he is grin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Mar 4th 2012, 2:30 AM
Post #4794

QUOTE(hannahdotcom @ Mar 4th 2012, 1:20 AM) *

hm, that's weird. i wonder why they only come every 3? i went when they went to columbus (oh) and i'm pretty sure they go there every year. but that'd be awesome! i think my favorites now are hollie and elise, but i don't think i'll be voting any (except maybe some online).. yea, he probably is at home and spending time with his family. he posted on fb earlier in the day saying he was going to watch the movie "Grimlins" to celebrate all his fans the Grimmlins and their support. lol he's so great idek. and i got it & followed back! lol

soooo excited for monday and i don't even know why. it's my birthday but i literally have hardly any free time (6-7 hours of class including night class, scheduling classes, dorm meeting, etc).. but i'm gonna talk to my math guy and find out if he's taking the same three math classes as me next semester. i hope he is grin.gif

I think one year they were supposed to go to Columbus but it got cancelled. Don't remember tho. And I usually vote online too (and on my cell phone). He seems like a sweetheart, and I liked his page on Facebook. And yay!

I know what it's like to be busy on your birthday. My 18th birthday was really busy since I had school, a play rehearsal, voice lesson, youth group and church choir practice all in the same day/night. Last year for my birthday I didn't do much besides go to Wal-Mart and the mall to find a birthday present for a friend of mine. But hope you get to see your math guy!

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
claysababe
post Mar 4th 2012, 7:25 AM
Post #4795

Happy Sunday! Lol. Hope everyone is doing well...

So last night I babysat and things were fine with the dad. It was slightly awkward at first(maybe just on my part lol) but we talked and things were fine. Although I forget what happened but we were talking about this town, and my ex used to live there, so I said, "yeah that guy I dated all through college lives there." and he said, "oh the crazy one?" and I laughed and said yeah him. That was like a yr ago and he remembers hahaha so weird. But things were fine and not awkward. original.gif

On another note I am talking to this guy and he seems really nice but omg he is so much more...badass than me. I am so intimidated. Last night though we talked on the phone for over THREE HOURS straight and we pretty much spilled the beans on everything. He is 31 which is fine but he is divorced and has been for over 2 years. ughh I know people get divorced and stuff so I don't want to fault him for it. But I just know more about him now than I feel like I would in a month hahaha. He is successful and in politics and he seems cute/good looking and we got along on the phone but my past is so so so much simpler than him and I am afraid he won't like me. He didn't say it was bad he's like "it's not like a girl being a badass turns me on" lol. When he was in college he experimented with drugs and stuff but at the same time he is very smart, went to Oxford in England, lived in Poland for almost 10yrs, has his MBA, and basically has it together now. But I am still intimidated. He is also a professor at a school and told me about a time where a student hit on him and it was tempting and stuff but he didn't do anything because he didn't want to get fired. Anyways this makes him sound sketch but he is a reputable person in the community and seemed very kind on the phone. I guess he was throwing all his baggage out there too to see if I could be okay with that. We may meet on Monday. Then after we got off the phone we texted for another hour ha! And it took like a good half hr to get off the phone, so I mean I think there is something but who knows, lol. We shall see...I'm not sure my mellow self can handle all the stuff from his past tongue.gif

He also has a website lol. www.ryanhada.com

This post has been edited by claysababe: Mar 4th 2012, 7:31 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
Kim
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Mar 4th 2012, 7:38 AM
Post #4796

Happy Sunday to you too Kim huggy.gif. I get to talk to my best friend tonight about Amazing Race. Your new guy seems.............interesting. I hope you continue to get to know him.

All the guys I currently like (celebrity or not) are really quirky. Quirkiness is a major turn-on for me because I like when people are a little different. My best friend has a quirky sense of humor and I like that because I wouldn't have expected it from him since he's kind of shy and quiet. And Reed Grimm is quite the character and I like a lot of different things about him (but know I have no chance with him since we don't know each other, I'm 4 years younger than him and I'm not attractive at all). But quirkiness is something I like.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
claysababe
post Mar 4th 2012, 7:53 AM
Post #4797

QUOTE(AngelOfMusic8908 @ Mar 4th 2012, 7:38 AM) *

Happy Sunday to you too Kim huggy.gif. I get to talk to my best friend tonight about Amazing Race. Your new guy seems.............interesting. I hope you continue to get to know him.

All the guys I currently like (celebrity or not) are really quirky. Quirkiness is a major turn-on for me because I like when people are a little different. My best friend has a quirky sense of humor and I like that because I wouldn't have expected it from him since he's kind of shy and quiet. And Reed Grimm is quite the character and I like a lot of different things about him (but know I have no chance with him since we don't know each other, I'm 4 years younger than him and I'm not attractive at all). But quirkiness is something I like.

haha.gif I hope I get to know him more too but he is....interesting. It worries me a bit how his past was but at the same time I know my dad went through phases like that but maybe not quite to that extent haha. But if it is too much for me to handle I wouldn't date him. But I have not even met him yet. So we shall see...

I like quirkiness too! Definitely a good trait. original.gif and don't be so hard on yourself. huggy.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Kim
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Mar 4th 2012, 8:10 AM
Post #4798

QUOTE(claysababe @ Mar 4th 2012, 6:53 AM) *

haha.gif I hope I get to know him more too but he is....interesting. It worries me a bit how his past was but at the same time I know my dad went through phases like that but maybe not quite to that extent haha. But if it is too much for me to handle I wouldn't date him. But I have not even met him yet. So we shall see...
I like quirkiness too! Definitely a good trait. original.gif and don't be so hard on yourself. huggy.gif

Yeah. I'd wait til you met him before you judge whether or not you want to date him.

Quirkiness is a good trait, since I'm quirky in my own way too. And I just got a message on OK Cupid insulting my weight and it's hit me below the belt.

Speaking of which, I found a couple of guys on OK Cupid and I sent them messages. One sent me a message and I replied to him.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
claysababe
post Mar 4th 2012, 8:22 AM
Post #4799

Screw the haters! No one is in a place to judge anyone else. Those people who say things like that have their own insecurities and use their insults as a way to feel better. People who are secure will not say those things. That's nice you are messaging back and forth! That's always nice. original.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Kim
+Quote Post
Kayli
post Mar 4th 2012, 7:50 PM
Post #4800

F*ck. Why is that I always care about the guys that don't care about me in the least? Guess I'll never be good enough for anyone. crying.gif

--------------------

And you be the reason
I'll be the rhyme
We've both got way too much ahead
To worry 'bout what we've left behind
+Quote Post

459 Pages V « < 238 239 240 241 242 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Oct 25th 2014, 8:27 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol