Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

120 Pages V « < 118 119 120   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Season 8 Spoilers
jstxanothrxstory
post Aug 11th 2011, 8:45 AM
Post #2381

Group: Members

Fav. AI7: David Cook
Fav. AI9: Lee DeWyze

ASHLEY AND CHRIS!?!?!?!?! spaz.gif spaz.gif spaz.gif spaz.gif spaz.gif spaz.gif spaz.gif spaz.gif spaz.gif

--------------------
I ♥ Andrew. ◄◄ Last.fm. Twitter. Lee-DeWyze.net. It Element 4.
IPB Image
S:SJDS: Jon. Reed. Jaclyn. Natalie. ◄◄ DWTS19: Janel/Val. Alfonso/Witney. Lea/Artem.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Aug 11th 2011, 8:45 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Gladys4351
post Aug 11th 2011, 9:41 AM
Post #2382

DialIdol predicted Kent was the winner last year, so I'm not so sure. The one year DialIdol did get it right was in season 4 ... all four in the finale were eliminated in the same order as was shown on DialIdol.

I would love to see Sasha win this year! I haven't seen this much blatant pimping (Melanie) for a contestant since Travis in season 2. I predict Melanie will be back on the show numerous times after this year.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Zak9369
post Aug 11th 2011, 9:48 AM
Post #2383

QUOTE(Gladys4351 @ Aug 11th 2011, 10:41 AM) *

I would love to see Sasha win this year! I haven't seen this much blatant pimping (Melanie) for a contestant since Travis in season 2. I predict Melanie will be back on the show numerous times after this year.

You must have skipped Season 4.

--------------------
last.fm | facebook | twitter | instagram | my sytycd lists
IPB ImageIPB Image
SYTYCD11: Ricky Serge Tanisha Carly Emilio Emily
+Quote Post
VietRebel
post Aug 11th 2011, 10:11 AM
Post #2384

Fav. SYTYCD6: Kathryn McCormick
Fav. HH dancer: Lizzie Wicks

QUOTE(Apothecary @ Aug 11th 2011, 6:18 AM) *

yes.gif

I think it's because in Australia, there's an entire week between final 4 performance and results shows which gives more time to prepare epic opening routines, like this one:

The top 20 had rehearsals a week ago so maybe this season will be different. Looking forward to tomorrow.

--------------------
The Voice - Dia Frampton. Juliet Simms. Cassadee Pope. Lindsey Pavao. Harrison Craig
SYTYCDAU4 - Michael. Patric. Blond. Eden. Ashleigh. Maddie.
SYTYCD - Kathryn Talia Jeanine LoFro Legacy Jack Travis Phillip Jessie
+Quote Post
jstxanothrxstory
post Aug 11th 2011, 10:16 AM
Post #2385

QUOTE(Gladys4351 @ Aug 11th 2011, 10:41 AM) *
DialIdol predicted Kent was the winner last year, so I'm not so sure. The one year DialIdol did get it right was in season 4 ... all four in the finale were eliminated in the same order as was shown on DialIdol.
They had Robert on top last year. They predicted the same order for S2, had Sabra winning, and predicted Russell. The only seasons they got wrong where S5 (Brandon was the only contestant in green) and S7 (but all of the contestants were listed as 1-3).

--------------------
IPB Image
S:SJDS: Jon. Reed. Jaclyn. Natalie. ◄◄ DWTS19: Janel/Val. Alfonso/Witney. Lea/Artem.
+Quote Post
jstxanothrxstory
post Aug 11th 2011, 10:50 AM
Post #2386

I guess Nigel meant the wall dance because Kent just tweeted he was performing tonight...

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
soulkissage
post Aug 11th 2011, 10:54 AM
Post #2387

Fav. SYTYCD5: Evan Kasprzak
Fav. SYTYCD7: Billy Bell
Fav. X Factor: Carly Rose Sonenclar

QUOTE(jstxanothrxstory @ Aug 11th 2011, 11:50 AM) *

I guess Nigel meant the wall dance because Kent just tweeted he was performing tonight...
Nigel could have meant The wall or the top 10 guys since he mentioned on twitter they are both in tonight.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
*Diana
post Aug 11th 2011, 1:27 PM
Post #2388

ASHLEY AND CHRIS. w00t.gif wub.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
nycncbrguy
post Aug 11th 2011, 1:32 PM
Post #2389

QUOTE(Zak9369 @ Aug 11th 2011, 10:48 AM) *

You must have skipped Season 4.

yes.gif bloated.gif yes.gif bloated.gif yes.gif Amen!!! haha.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
SyTyCd-Spirit
post Aug 11th 2011, 4:14 PM
Post #2390

from wetpaint :
In a surprising turn of events, DialIdol.com reports that Sasha is leading by a pretty significant margin, with Marko's fate up in the air, and Tadd and Melanie positioned dead last. Of course, this isn't a completely accurate predictor. Dial Idol uses computer modems to measure busy signals to determine who is getting the most phone action, so it doesn't take online votes into account.
huh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
evok
post Aug 11th 2011, 4:35 PM
Post #2391

QUOTE(SyTyCd-Spirit @ Aug 11th 2011, 4:14 PM) *

from wetpaint :
In a surprising turn of events, DialIdol.com reports that Sasha is leading by a pretty significant margin, with Marko's fate up in the air, and Tadd and Melanie positioned dead last. Of course, this isn't a completely accurate predictor. Dial Idol uses computer modems to measure busy signals to determine who is getting the most phone action, so it doesn't take online votes into account.
huh.gif

ıf its true it wont be suprize for me

Sasha=everyone was expecting to see Sasha in a callenging routines she was not good yesterday but she made it.
Marko= was always good until yesterday but he robbed with 4 tiring routines and Nigel was so mean to him.and he has most loveable honest character. And he has asian-americans votes.
Melanie= everyone loves her but her non-stop contemp and lyrical jazz routines bored people and again they turn against Nigel and vote for Sasha.
Tadd= ıts not suprize for anyone. his votes passed to Marco because he dont have a chance to win.

--------------------
+Quote Post
soulkissage
post Aug 11th 2011, 5:29 PM
Post #2392

Fav. SYTYCD5: Evan Kasprzak
Fav. SYTYCD7: Billy Bell
Fav. X Factor: Carly Rose Sonenclar

I don't know how anyone could find Melanie's movement boring but that's what opinion is all about. I know I got eyerolls when I said Caitlynn was the most bland of the girls to ever make into the top 6 even if that isn't the biggest insult like some took it. Caitlynn was my 3rd favorite girl of s8.

Allison tweeted this and it could mean one of her dances made it. Hers with Marco maybe. Of course Twitch is dancing so it could just be about him but to me it seems to imply she'll be in the stage tonight.

Allisonholker Allison holker
Watch #SYTYCD tonight!!! The energy that fills your body when u step on that stage is something undeniable and unforgettable !! #blessed
8 minutes ago

This post has been edited by soulkissage: Aug 11th 2011, 6:19 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
evok
post Aug 11th 2011, 5:38 PM
Post #2393

QUOTE(soulkissage @ Aug 11th 2011, 5:29 PM) *

I don't know anyone could find Melanie's movement boring but that's what opinion is all about.

Allison tweeted this but so it could mean one of her dances made it. Hers with Marco maybe. Of course Twitch is dancing so it could just be about him but to me it seems to imply she'll be in the stage tonight.

Watch #SYTYCD tonight!!! The energy that fills your body when u step on that stage is something undeniable and unforgettable !! #blessed
8 minutes ago

if I see someone always dance in same style I would easily bored. She is amazing contmp dancer but I think only her character has "it" factor. (or x factor grin.gif ) Sasha has any it factor in her personality but it is in her dance! only Marko had "it" in both his character and his dance. This is my thoughts. original.gif but I like them all heart.gif

yayyyy Allison-Marko:contemp. wub.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
mazzystar
post Aug 11th 2011, 6:14 PM
Post #2394

Fav. SYTYCD Fav-Allison/Travis/Ivan

QUOTE(soulkissage @ Aug 11th 2011, 5:29 PM) *

I don't know how anyone could find Melanie's movement boring but that's what opinion is all about. I know I got eyerolls when I said Caitlynn was the most bland of the girls to ever make into the top 6 even if that isn't the biggest insult like some took it.

Allison tweeted this and it could mean one of her dances made it. Hers with Marco maybe. Of course Twitch is dancing so it could just be about him but to me it seems to imply she'll be in the stage tonight.

8 minutes ago

Same here. It boggles my mind how anyone could find her boring. i absolutely love love love watching her dance. she is such an amazing and complete dancer.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Belle Book
post Aug 11th 2011, 6:40 PM
Post #2395

Fav. AI6: Melinda Doolittle
Fav. AI11: Jessica Sanchez

QUOTE(Charmqn @ Aug 11th 2011, 4:48 AM) *

So far we have:

- Statue Dance (Melanie/Marko)
- Wall routine (Sasha/Kent)
- Jail (Ashley/Chris)
- Tango (Caitlynn/Pasha)
- Misty Blue (Sasha/Twitch)
- Top 10 Boys
- Melanie/Neil (since it looks like Neil will be on the Grand Finale)

Hope there are more Sasha routines in the finale! I'd like to see one of her contemporary routines with Alexander or their first lyrical hip-hop routine! And I'm glad Ashley & Chris's Broadway routine is in the finale as well.

QUOTE(soulkissage @ Aug 11th 2011, 6:29 PM) *

I don't know how anyone could find Melanie's movement boring but that's what opinion is all about. I know I got eyerolls when I said Caitlynn was the most bland of the girls to ever make into the top 6 even if that isn't the biggest insult like some took it. Caitlynn was my 3rd favorite girl of s8.

I don't find Melanie's movement boring. But I don't think the blatant pimping of her, the fact that she's gotten far more contemporary/jazz routines or the fact that I believe some of the routines that weren't in that style were nothing to write home about helped her out with the viewers.

As for Caitlynn, I think she was probably the most bland of the girls to make it into the Top 10, let alone the Top 6. That's why she fell short.

This post has been edited by Belle Book: Aug 11th 2011, 6:41 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
SyracuseMug
post Aug 13th 2011, 9:13 PM
Post #2396

Group: NX Premium Subscribers

Fav. SYTYCD3: Jaimie Goodwin
Fav. SYTYCD5: Janette Manrara
Fav. SYTYCD PO6: Ania Tarnowska

QUOTE(Belle Book @ Aug 11th 2011, 7:40 PM) *

As for Caitlynn, I think she was probably the most bland of the girls to make it into the Top 10, let alone the Top 6. That's why she fell short.

It's all a matter of perception. I'll take a dozen Caitlynns over a number of other Top 6 girls across the seasons, let alone Top 10ers. yes.gif

And she didn't "fall short," any more than Natalie, Allison, Sara, Jaimie, Chelsie, or Janette fell short. Or Lisa and Arassay from CA1. Were they all bland as well? Or could there possibly be some other explanation for why they failed to make their finales? grin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
JoeScro
post Aug 24th 2011, 1:23 PM
Post #2397

For Season 9 they need to have the competition on Tuesday and Results on Thursday so us ppl who dvr can still vote.

--------------------
+Quote Post
boogieshooz
post Oct 18th 2011, 4:00 PM
Post #2398

Fav. SYTYCDC4: Melissa Mitro
Fav. SYTYCD6: Jakob Karr
Fav. SYTYCDNL: Lorenzo Bottazzi

QUOTE(JoeScro @ Aug 24th 2011, 1:23 PM) *

For Season 9 they need to have the competition on Tuesday and Results on Thursday so us ppl who dvr can still vote.

The sponsors would never go for that. They do the voting the say they do so that people will actually watch the live broadcast.

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
SYTYCD11 ROBBED
credit: sublymonal

+Quote Post

120 Pages V « < 118 119 120
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Oct 23rd 2014, 9:28 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol