Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

439 Pages V « < 437 438 439   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> the S.E.X thread, yes there is now a thread.
brownies
post Jul 2nd 2015, 9:04 AM
Post #8761

Group: Members

Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart
Fav. AI11: Elise Testone

QUOTE(Drew @ Jul 1st 2015, 10:20 PM) *

I should have known frankly, because there was a massive red flag I kind of ignored. He recently moved and was dating someone and didn't even end it. Sorry, but you're a full on ass. You don't do that to someone. That is, if you are actually a human being. #justsaying

You don't date guys who's still in a relationship tho. So yeah, you really screwed that part up.

I know right? Anyway, even if I didn't regret doing it even if I felt crappy afterwards. He just didn't like losing/not getting what he wanted so I did that. I'm not perfect tho and I was younger than I am now (even if I'm just 19 now).

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
AI14: Nick Fradiani | Clark Beckham | Joey Cook | Jackie Cole | Alexis Gomez
Michael Simeon | Lovey James | Shaina "Shi" Scott | Shannon Berthiaume
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Jul 2nd 2015, 9:04 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

saran4886
post Jul 2nd 2015, 9:16 AM
Post #8762

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. SYTYCD2: Benji Schwimmer
Fav. animal: PENGUIN

We've all done stupid sh*t in our teens. It doesn't mean we're still stupid, sh*tty people now. (unless someone is still doing the same stupid sh*t now, of course laughing.gif )

--------------------

IPB ImageIPB Image
+Quote Post
brownies
post Jul 2nd 2015, 9:33 AM
Post #8763

QUOTE(saran4886 @ Jul 2nd 2015, 10:16 AM) *

We've all done stupid sh*t in our teens. It doesn't mean we're still stupid, sh*tty people now. (unless someone is still doing the same stupid sh*t now, of course laughing.gif )

roll2.gif Ikr? I think I tried to imagine if someone did that to me I would kill them roll2.gif so I felt crappy.

Still, letting down someone easy is one of the hardest thing to do tbh. It's like you have to know how to do it and it varies depending on the people you are dealing with lbr

--------------------
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Jul 2nd 2015, 11:33 AM
Post #8764

QUOTE(brownies @ Jul 1st 2015, 10:14 PM) *

So somehow I think I'm resisting sex this past few weeks. Idk I've had so many opportunities but I keep on trying to evade it. crying.gif idk why but i always feel nervous like I'm cheating even if I'm single now.

huggy.gif

Drew, sorry it didn't work out! You'll find someone eventually happy.gif

--------------------
The moon never beams without bringing me dreams...
+Quote Post
Drew
post Jul 2nd 2015, 2:58 PM
Post #8765

Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. XFUK11: Ben Haenow

QUOTE(juniorfan4eva @ Jul 2nd 2015, 12:33 PM) *

huggy.gif

Drew, sorry it didn't work out! You'll find someone eventually happy.gif

huggy.gif I'm keeping the faith. heart.gif

--------------------
♥ Set: Jess | One Direction - 09.12 | Ed Sheeran - 09.25
IPB Image
+Quote Post
brownies
post Yesterday, 4:59 AM
Post #8766

So I'm going out tomorrow night to a club which is closing ( haha.gif and they're celebrating the last night of it roll2.gif I mean it's a popular spot so idk why it's closing) and I'm meeting a guy happy.gif I've never had an Italian before. Excited!

--------------------
+Quote Post
saran4886
post Yesterday, 7:48 AM
Post #8767

Fav. SYTYCD2: Benji Schwimmer
Fav. animal: PENGUIN

Have fun! w00t.gif

--------------------

IPB ImageIPB Image
+Quote Post
b1ackroses
post Yesterday, 11:55 AM
Post #8768

Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert
Fav. AI11: Joshua Ledet
Fav. AI12: Angie Miller

My friend came over yesterday. kiss.gif and we're all hanging out tonight. I know it sounds bizarre but the whole situation is pretty great lol.

--------------------
+Quote Post
AmberTamblynFan
post Yesterday, 6:00 PM
Post #8769

Fav. AI10: Casey Abrams
Fav. Movie: The Breakfast Club

QUOTE(Drew @ Jul 1st 2015, 7:56 PM) *

I'll never understand this. If you're not interested, SAY SOMETHING! Just say you're not feeling it. Especially when you lead someone on and make them believe you are, it's cruel to not tell them the truth. Or even say "I like our time together, but I'm not looking for anything serious right now." That's also perfectly acceptable. But don't freeze someone out after you've spent three nights with them. It's mean. Some of us still have feelings. But I'm certainly learning...

huggy.gif

Drew, I completely understand you and I feel the same way. I don't know why people just can't be honest...a lot of hard feelings can be spared that way, I think.

I know I messaged you about Dana on Facebook when idf was down. I asked him out a couple times after the last time we met when he asked if I explored my body and he said he was busy but he'd let me know. Then I was going out of town and I sent him a text on a Tuesday asking if he had time to come over for a movie night. He never responded so I texted him and straight up said since I haven't heard from you I assume you are not interested. He responded and said he was having a hard time feeling chemistry.

If that's the case, I don't know why he wouldn't have just said that the first time I asked him out! pinch.gif Instead of making me think I'd see him again you know? It might sound dumb but I was really upset and stressed out.

I have feelings like you and I am sensitive so I take rejection of any kind, not just dating really hard.

Sorry for my little rant, I just wanted you to know you're not alone in feeling that. I hope you find someone soon huggy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Drew
post Yesterday, 8:51 PM
Post #8770

Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. XFUK11: Ben Haenow

QUOTE(brownies @ Jul 3rd 2015, 5:59 AM) *

So I'm going out tomorrow night to a club which is closing ( haha.gif and they're celebrating the last night of it roll2.gif I mean it's a popular spot so idk why it's closing) and I'm meeting a guy happy.gif I've never had an Italian before. Excited!

roll.gif laughing.gif

QUOTE(AmberTamblynFan @ Jul 3rd 2015, 7:00 PM) *

huggy.gif

Drew, I completely understand you and I feel the same way. I don't know why people just can't be honest...a lot of hard feelings can be spared that way, I think.

I know I messaged you about Dana on Facebook when idf was down. I asked him out a couple times after the last time we met when he asked if I explored my body and he said he was busy but he'd let me know. Then I was going out of town and I sent him a text on a Tuesday asking if he had time to come over for a movie night. He never responded so I texted him and straight up said since I haven't heard from you I assume you are not interested. He responded and said he was having a hard time feeling chemistry.

If that's the case, I don't know why he wouldn't have just said that the first time I asked him out! pinch.gif Instead of making me think I'd see him again you know? It might sound dumb but I was really upset and stressed out.

I have feelings like you and I am sensitive so I take rejection of any kind, not just dating really hard.

Sorry for my little rant, I just wanted you to know you're not alone in feeling that. I hope you find someone soon huggy.gif

Yeah, I completely understand. Sounds like we've gone through the same thing recently. sad.gif huggy.gif

So, I called him tonight and got voicemail (as I suspected I would), so I left a message basically saying I was calling to see how was and reminded him that I had mentioned wanting to get together for tomorrow or Sunday and to call me when he gets a moment.

He's not going to call me back. It's so clear. I wish people could just be straight up about things. sad.gif Oh well. We don't deserve these crappy people anyway. Never settle! huggy.gif

--------------------
♥ Set: Jess | One Direction - 09.12 | Ed Sheeran - 09.25
IPB Image
+Quote Post

439 Pages V « < 437 438 439
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Jul 4th 2015, 5:29 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol