Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> WHERE to post WHAT in the Trespassing threads, Confused? So are most of us!
madamimadam
post Jan 15th 2012, 9:02 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

Before the AdamStorm Part Deux really hits, I thought I'd take a moment to sort out our Trespassing threads (and some others) in order to keep things efficient and organized (Don't YOU roll your eyes at me, gurlll!).

~~Official~~ BTIKM Radio Thread, Adds/Spins/Stats/Etc.
This is where STATISTICS are kept as far as Adds, Spins and stuff. Posts in this thread should be minimal. People post stats, people ask for clarification, clarification is given. Right now this only applies to BTIKM since it's the only thing out for Adam. When a new single drops, Irich637 will create a new thread for it and when the album drops, she will create yet another thread for that as well.

~~Official~~ Trespassing Billboard/Soundscan Sales, Discussion to include FYE album and single sales
This is where SALES are kept. Again, posts in this thread should be minimal. People post sales numbers, people ask for clarification, clarification is given. Claysscgirl also welcomes fans' predictions for sales numbers. Claysscgirl feels one thread will be fine to gather all the info for all singles and the album, so no further threads will be created for sales.

~~Official~~ General discussion for Trespassing, Release date: March 20th, 2012
This is the CATCHALL thread regarding Trespassing (whether singles or the album itself). This is the thread which should be the most active.

~~Official~~ Radio Requesting Info For New Era, Request Tips + Contact Info for US & Canadian Stations
This is the DOERS TO DO thread. Here is where polls, request tips, etc. are posted. This is the thread you bump to remind people to vote, call in their radio stations, etc.

~~Official~~ Adam 2012 Appearances Thread, Trespassing Era - AdamStorm Part Deux
This is the thread where APPEARANCES/INTERVIEWS/CONCERTS will be posted. Again, posts in this thread should be minimal. People post upcoming events, people ask for clarification, clarification is given. The actual discussion of how Adam looked/what he wore/what he said will take place either in a thread created for an actual 'EVENT' in the sub-forum above or if it is simply a radio interview (or something else that does not warrant its own thread in the EVENT sub-forum), the discussion should revert back to the ~~Official~~ General discussion for Trespassing, Release date: March 20th, 2012

~~Official~~ Adam 2012 Audio/Video Media, Music/Videos/Interviews by Media people
And finally, the AUDIO/VIDEO BY MEDIA thread is where NEW audio or video files are to be added. When the audio/video file is part of an EVENT, discussion should take place in THAT thread. However, there are many videos/audios that don't belong anywhere (when Adam is followed by the papparazzi for example). So there will certainly be some discussion following a new audio or video being added which is not relevant to a particular event... How can we not?

I hope you read this in the spirit in which it was written which is to keep us all organized and to make it easy for us to find what we want and for newcomers to get information easily.

*Slinks off into the darkness to avoid rotten tomatoes*

--------------------
"It is what it is!"
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Doriangrey
post Jan 15th 2012, 9:34 PM
Post #2

Group: Members

Sure, sure, sure very organized. Where is the Trespassing Glambugle thread????????

--------------------
The Floating World ukiyo referring to a conception of an evanescent world, impermanent, fleeting beauty and a realm of entertainments divorced from the responsibilities of the mundane, everyday world.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
madamimadam
post Jan 15th 2012, 9:40 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

QUOTE(Doriangrey @ Jan 15th 2012, 9:34 PM) *

Sure, sure, sure very organized. Where is the Trespassing Glambugle thread????????

Glambugle? roll2.gif *snort*

We don't got one of those!

--------------------
"It is what it is!"
+Quote Post
Doriangrey
post Jan 15th 2012, 9:59 PM
Post #4

When I visualize the glambulge I don't have enough brain cells left to proofread. I have excellent visualization skills.

--------------------
The Floating World ukiyo referring to a conception of an evanescent world, impermanent, fleeting beauty and a realm of entertainments divorced from the responsibilities of the mundane, everyday world.
+Quote Post
madamimadam
post Jan 15th 2012, 10:03 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

QUOTE(Doriangrey @ Jan 15th 2012, 9:59 PM) *

When I visualize the glambulge I don't have enough brain cells left to proofread. I have excellent visualization skills.

Well, as far as I know, Adam doesn't play any instrument, hence the lack of a Bugle thread!

Seriously though (for a second), does what I posted help clear up the purpose of the threads or I'm just spinning my wheels?

--------------------
"It is what it is!"
+Quote Post
Kimberly_Caldwell_4_Life
post Jan 15th 2012, 10:01 PM
Post #6

Fav. AI2: Kimberly Caldwell
Fav. AI7: Jason Castro
Fav. AI8: Megan Joy & Adam Lambert

QUOTE(madamimadam @ Jan 15th 2012, 10:03 PM) *

Well, as far as I know, Adam doesn't play any instrument, hence the lack of a Bugle thread!

Seriously though (for a second), does what I posted help clear up the purpose of the threads or I'm just spinning my wheels?

You've definitely helped. huggy.gif

Is there any way that we can get this stickied somewhere, to refer to it in the future?

--------------------
IPB Image
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014.
+Quote Post
Doriangrey
post Jan 15th 2012, 10:08 PM
Post #7

Yes, for the rest of the Skanks and wannabe Skanks those categories make sense. For me a person who cannot proofread and to be honest can't spell I doubt I could post in the right section. Who knows I might even choose the wrong thread just to shake things up, put the forks where the spoons should be.

--------------------
+Quote Post
madamimadam
post Jan 15th 2012, 10:13 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

QUOTE(Doriangrey @ Jan 15th 2012, 10:08 PM) *

Yes, for the rest of the Skanks and wannabe Skanks those categories make sense. For me a person who cannot proofread and to be honest can't spell I doubt I could post in the right section. Who knows I might even choose the wrong thread just to shake things up, put the forks where the spoons should be.

Ahhh! The Rebel Skank!!!!

bleh.gif

Paula: Sadly, we're all out of 'sticky' space (over the limit as it is!). But, I'll try to keep it bumped for as long as possible.

--------------------
"It is what it is!"
+Quote Post
Tiki'srose
post Jan 15th 2012, 10:46 PM
Post #9

QUOTE(Kimberly_Caldwell_4_Life @ Jan 15th 2012, 10:01 PM) *

You've definitely helped. huggy.gif

Is there any way that we can get this stickied somewhere, to refer to it in the future?

Paula I copied Marie's post to Word and then saved it to my documents. I am going to print it out and keep it by the computer, as I know I will never remember it all. Maybe this would
work for you too! original.gif

Marie, you did a great job of organizing the threads. It's always been guesswork at times knowing where to post in the right thread. original.gif

This post has been edited by Tiki'srose: Jan 15th 2012, 10:49 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
madamimadam
post Jan 15th 2012, 10:49 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

QUOTE(Tiki'srose @ Jan 15th 2012, 10:46 PM) *

Paula I copied Marie's post to Word and then saved it to my documents. I am going to print it out and keep it by the computer, as I know I will never remember it all. Maybe this would work for you too! original.gif

WOW! Talk about efficient! Big props, girl!!!!!

huggy.gif

--------------------
"It is what it is!"
+Quote Post
Kimberly_Caldwell_4_Life
post Jan 15th 2012, 10:53 PM
Post #11

QUOTE(Tiki'srose @ Jan 15th 2012, 10:46 PM) *

Paula I copied Marie's post to Word and then saved it to my documents. I am going to print it out and keep it by the computer, as I know I will never remember it all. Maybe this would
work for you too! original.gif

Marie, you did a great job of organizing the threads. It's always been guesswork at times knowing where to post in the right thread. original.gif

Ooh, good call! I should try that too. original.gif Thank you for the idea, Tiki! huggy.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Tiki'srose
post Jan 15th 2012, 10:55 PM
Post #12

QUOTE(Kimberly_Caldwell_4_Life @ Jan 15th 2012, 10:53 PM) *

Ooh, good call! I should try that too. original.gif Thank you for the idea, Tiki! huggy.gif

You're welcome Paula! original.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
claysscgirl
post Jan 15th 2012, 11:25 PM
Post #13

Fav. AI2: Clay Aiken
Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert

~~Official~~ Trespassing Billboard/Soundscan Sales, Discussion to include FYE album and single sales
This is where SALES are kept. Again, posts in this thread should be minimal. People post sales numbers, people ask for clarification, clarification is given. Claysscgirl feels that one thread will be fine to gather all the info for all singles and the album, so no further threads will be created for sales.

In regards to my sales thread, fans can feel free to post their predictions for sales numbers as we go along. That was fun last time to see who came in the closest. It should be easier to predict sales for the BTIKM single after this week with the promo and onto when it gets officially added to radio stations. We SHOULD have steady sales after that.

--------------------
+Quote Post
madamimadam
post Jan 15th 2012, 11:37 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

QUOTE(claysscgirl @ Jan 15th 2012, 11:25 PM) *

In regards to my sales thread, fans can feel free to post their predictions for sales numbers as we go along. That was fun last time to see who came in the closest. It should be easier to predict sales for the BTIKM single after this week with the promo and onto when it gets officially added to radio stations. We SHOULD have steady sales after that.

Good to know. I'll add it to the OP.

--------------------
"It is what it is!"
+Quote Post
AniMaL
post Jan 16th 2012, 10:48 AM
Post #15

Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert

Organization....mwah.... huggy.gif yes.gif

--------------------
∞ Musica Delenit Bestiam Feram ∞
IPB Image
"The only lifestyle I am promoting is a lifestyle of love and friendship, music, joy and fashion."
+Quote Post
sunrise123
post Jan 16th 2012, 3:41 PM
Post #16

QUOTE(Doriangrey @ Jan 15th 2012, 9:34 PM) *

Did you mean the ~~Official~~ Trespassing Glambugle thread, Dorian? haha.gif

and ..

thank you Marie and all the lovely peole who keep everything sorted, so even hopeless people like me can find stuff. heart.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Kimberly_Caldwell_4_Life
post Jan 19th 2012, 11:52 AM
Post #17

QUOTE(sunrise123 @ Jan 16th 2012, 3:41 PM) *

Did you mean the ~~Official~~ Trespassing Glambugle thread, Dorian? haha.gif

and ..

thank you Marie and all the lovely peole who keep everything sorted, so even hopeless people like me can find stuff. heart.gif

LMAOOOOOO I can't stop laughing at that. I'm sorry!

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Oct 22nd 2014, 10:51 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol