Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

318 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Brad Paisley Tour, BP Fan Club Presale for KC Happening Now
hoa_teca
post Oct 14th 2011, 10:31 PM
Post #21

Group: Members

I really can't wait until details about tour are out.

So curious to know about his performance order on the tour and his set list.

The Brand Perry has gained impressive achievement since their debut so probably they will have longer set list or better performance order? unsure.gif unsure.gif

I was worry when reading an interview, which says Scotty will perform side-stage with Brad. I don't really know how to interpret it. Scotty is a new artist, but given the fact that he is hot now in country music and his album is selling well, I would be devastated if he is just a side stage opener.

This post has been edited by hoa_teca: Oct 14th 2011, 10:38 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Oct 14th 2011, 10:31 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Missy173001
post Oct 14th 2011, 10:37 PM
Post #22

Fav. AI10: Scotty McCreery
Fav. Team McCreery #144

QUOTE(elln09 @ Oct 14th 2011, 8:18 PM) *

Hey Missy, I looked at flights from Denver to KC for me. Flights on United round trip are $118.00. The cost between driving and flying is minimal (even with renting a car). I don't want to take the chance of driving in January and getting stuck in North Platte or something. sad.gif haha.gif

Thanks for the information. Those are really good prices. We may still drive on to Texas the next day. Of course it all depends on the weather. ermm.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Team McCreery #144
+Quote Post
Jonathan
post Oct 14th 2011, 10:42 PM
Post #23

Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood
Fav. AI13 Sam Woolf

QUOTE(hoa_teca @ Oct 14th 2011, 11:31 PM) *

I really can't wait until details about tour are out.

So curious to know about his performance order on the tour and his set list.

The Brand Perry has gained impressive achievement since their debut so probably they will have longer set list or better performance order? unsure.gif unsure.gif

I was worry when reading an interview, which says Scotty will perform side-stage with Brad. I don't really know how to interpret it. Scotty is a new artist, but given the fact that he is hot now in country music and his album is selling well, I would be devastated if he is just a side stage opener.

Brad let Taylor Swift open on his main stage when she was still on her first single and it wasn't even in the top 10 yet and everyone was still getting food and using the bathroom while she was on stage, lol! So I'm sure Scotty will get the big stage too if he let Taylor do that in that early part of her career.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Missy173001
post Oct 14th 2011, 10:48 PM
Post #24

Fav. Team McCreery #144

QUOTE(ctryfan1980 @ Oct 14th 2011, 9:42 PM) *

Brad let Taylor Swift open on his main stage when she was still on her first single and it wasn't even in the top 10 yet and everyone was still getting food and using the bathroom while she was on stage, lol! So I'm sure Scotty will get the big stage too if he let Taylor do that in that early part of her career.

I hope that he gets the big stage. I have not allowed myself to think otherwise since I am only going for Scotty. huh.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Team McCreery #144
+Quote Post
hoa_teca
post Oct 14th 2011, 10:48 PM
Post #25

ctryfan1980, you must have been to Brad's concert before so can you tell me a little more about his concert?

How long his concert usually be? Performance time for side stage opener, main stage opener and middle stage performer? Does his concert usually have side stage? Or, how many stage openers he usually has?

Until now, we only hear about Scotty and TBP? Hm, no middle performer this time or what? My knowledge about this is almost zero +_+

This post has been edited by hoa_teca: Oct 14th 2011, 10:53 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Missy173001
post Oct 14th 2011, 10:50 PM
Post #26

Fav. Team McCreery #144

QUOTE(hoa_teca @ Oct 14th 2011, 9:48 PM) *

ctryfan1980, you must have been to Brad's concert before so can you tell me a little more about his concert?

How long his concert usually be? Performance time for side stage opener, main stage opener and middle stage performer? Does his concert usually have side stage?

fear.gif standing in the wings...waiting for the reply... fear.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Team McCreery #144
+Quote Post
Jonathan
post Oct 14th 2011, 10:52 PM
Post #27

Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood
Fav. AI13 Sam Woolf

QUOTE(Missy173001 @ Oct 14th 2011, 11:50 PM) *

fear.gif standing in the wings...waiting for the reply... fear.gif

When I saw him there was no side stage. Taylor was first and played about half hour. Kellie Pickler was 2nd and played about a half hour too. Brad then played about an hour and a half. This was 5 years ago tho. He could have changed things around since.

This post has been edited by ctryfan1980: Oct 14th 2011, 10:52 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Missy173001
post Oct 14th 2011, 11:19 PM
Post #28

Fav. Team McCreery #144

QUOTE(ctryfan1980 @ Oct 14th 2011, 9:52 PM) *

When I saw him there was no side stage. Taylor was first and played about half hour. Kellie Pickler was 2nd and played about a half hour too. Brad then played about an hour and a half. This was 5 years ago tho. He could have changed things around since.

Thanks. Maybe I should go over to his site and post a question. I did join a while back so that I would be ready to buy tickets. original.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Team McCreery #144
+Quote Post
justpassinthru
post Oct 15th 2011, 12:04 AM
Post #29

QUOTE(ctryfan1980 @ Oct 14th 2011, 11:52 PM) *

When I saw band lerry open for tim mcgrW they played 3/4 hour then luke bryan played one bour thn tim playedabout two hours in,luding a break. But they all played on the same stage....what is a side stage and why would anyone have to go to tbe side. Sorry cNt work this new keyboard right

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lexien
post Oct 15th 2011, 5:21 AM
Post #30

QUOTE(justpassinthru @ Oct 15th 2011, 1:04 AM) *

When I saw band lerry open for tim mcgrW they played 3/4 hour then luke bryan played one bour thn tim playedabout two hours in,luding a break. But they all played on the same stage....what is a side stage and why would anyone have to go to tbe side. Sorry cNt work this new keyboard right

The last couple of years, Brad has had more of a huge festival feel. There was a side stage for people who really hadn't even had one top 40 hit at the time...Sunny Sweeney, Eden's Edge, and I'm forgetting. They would perform in the afternoon and then the main stage would start after. You would get all this for the price of one ticket.

I am, however, like ctryfan, in that I didn't attend one of these, didn't attend one of these even though I attended every Brad concert before that for maybe five years in a row. I was a Brad fan from year 1. I like to think that I can pick 'em:))))

QUOTE(Lexien @ Oct 15th 2011, 6:19 AM) *

The last couple of years, Brad has had more of a huge festival feel. There was a side stage for people who really hadn't even had one top 40 hit at the time...Sunny Sweeney, Eden's Edge, and I'm forgetting. They would perform in the afternoon and then the main stage would start after. You would get all this for the price of one ticket.

I am, however, like ctryfan, in that I didn't attend one of these, didn't attend one of these even though I attended every Brad concert before that for maybe five years in a row. I was a Brad fan from year 1. I like to think that I can pick 'em:))))

Oh, sorry, but I wanted to add that I also attended a Brad fan club party in Nashville years ago. My bet is Scotty would follow Brad's setup rather than someone like Kenny. That is, official fan club members enter into a lottery and the ticket winners get to go to the fan club party. There were only a few hundred people if that many, barbeque, an acoustic concert, and everyone got to meet and greet.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mism
post Oct 15th 2011, 6:24 AM
Post #31

I'm taking it as a given that Scotty will be on the main program and will most likely be the first opener. I haven't been to one of Brad's concerts with the side stage as the one I had tickets for this year was canceled and the concert I attended last year was a magical free concert on the gulf shores of Alabama as part of a series to alleviate fears about the gulf coast after the oil spill with the only opening act being Little Big Town.

Even though it may say all-day event or starting at 4 PM, the mail concert will probably start at 7 PM and last until approximately 11 PM.

If you get tickets through the fan club, there will be signs directing you to the location for pick-up. When you order your tickets, you can request seats next to other fan club members. I only did this once and they got it right!!

I agree that you should check to be sure that Scotty will be opening before you buy your tickets as the first acts were different in concerts I attended only 3 months apart. As I recall, most of the first acts had six songs (give or take one) with approximately 30 minutes of stage time. Carrie Underwood was on immediately before Brad in two of the concerts I attended and her set was longer. I don't remember how many songs, but approximately 10. In one of those concerts, she also came back to duet with Brad on Whiskey Lullaby.

--------------------
+Quote Post
sinycalone
post Oct 15th 2011, 7:41 AM
Post #32

Group: NX Subscribers

For some reason, I'm guessing this winter tour is going to be one with fewer dates than his summer version...and not as many acts. After all, he had Blake Shelton traveling with him this past summer....and Blake had a pretty long set I'd imagine. Plus, I think there were at least 2 other acts. Of course, there's little possibility of any outdoor venues on a winter tour.

I hope this is the case.

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

BEACON THEATER, NEW YORK
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
LoveScottyMac
post Oct 15th 2011, 1:59 PM
Post #33

Fav. AI9: Crystal Bowersox

Scoty said "We’re looking at the [concert] dates for next year if and it looks like that will be done about a quarter way through the baseball season, so I should be able to get back in uniform and see if I have anything left in the arm.”

I don't know what does this means, I don't know what's the baseball seasn. Help?

--------------------
Team McCreery #148
+Quote Post
amc
post Oct 15th 2011, 2:08 PM
Post #34

Fav. AI11: Colton Dixon
Fav. AI13: Dexter and Sam

QUOTE(LoveScottyMac @ Oct 15th 2011, 2:59 PM) *

Scoty said "We’re looking at the [concert] dates for next year if and it looks like that will be done about a quarter way through the baseball season, so I should be able to get back in uniform and see if I have anything left in the arm.”

I don't know what does this means, I don't know what's the baseball seasn. Help?

I'm trying to google it. One school is March 12. I don't think Garner could start sooner than that because the weather just isn't that great in the winter. But don't know if the training counts in what he's talking about.

I REALLY hope Scotty will get at least 45 minutes. I hope they realize that even though he doesn't have a bunch of songs on the radio and stuff, he's selling very well so people really want to hear his music. It would kill me if he doesn't get a longer set than on AI tour. I don't want to swear to it, but I feel like when I saw Brad Paisley some of the opening opening acts only sang 5 songs. But there might've been 4. I don't remember.

--------------------
IPB Image
Buy Scotty McCreery Top 10 RADIO HIT See You Tonight and new single FEELIN' IT!
+Quote Post
Missy173001
post Oct 15th 2011, 2:11 PM
Post #35

Fav. Team McCreery #144

QUOTE(amc @ Oct 15th 2011, 1:08 PM) *

I'm trying to google it. One school is March 12. I don't think Garner could start sooner than that because the weather just isn't that great in the winter. But don't know if the training counts in what he's talking about.

I REALLY hope Scotty will get at least 45 minutes. I hope they realize that even though he doesn't have a bunch of songs on the radio and stuff, he's selling very well so people really want to hear his music. It would kill me if he doesn't get a longer set than on AI tour. I don't want to swear to it, but I feel like when I saw Brad Paisley some of the opening opening acts only sang 5 songs. But there might've been 4. I don't remember.

I'll be spending a lot of money for 4 or 5 songs. ermm.gif But hey, Our Scotty is worth it. yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Team McCreery #144
+Quote Post
amc
post Oct 15th 2011, 2:23 PM
Post #36

QUOTE(Missy173001 @ Oct 15th 2011, 3:11 PM) *

I'll be spending a lot of money for 4 or 5 songs. ermm.gif But hey, Our Scotty is worth it. yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif

Well I think the guy who got 4 or 5 songs was Chuck Wicks and he's not that popular. So hopefully Scotty will at least get 7. It's very weird because I saw Taylor Swift with Rascal Flatts and she sang 7 songs and that was before her Fearless CD. But she still had a lot of hits: Tim McGraw, Teardrops on My Guitar, Picture to Burn, Our Song, Should've Said No. She was the only opening act.
Then when I saw Jewel with Brad Paisley, she got like an hour and she's not even really country. That might've been the Chuck Wicks tour.
Also saw Brad Paisley with Kellie Pickler and Chris Young. Chris Young got 5 songs. Kellie got about 7.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Missy173001
post Oct 15th 2011, 2:26 PM
Post #37

Fav. Team McCreery #144

QUOTE(amc @ Oct 15th 2011, 1:23 PM) *

Well I think the guy who got 4 or 5 songs was Chuck Wicks and he's not that popular. So hopefully Scotty will at least get 7. It's very weird because I saw Taylor Swift with Rascal Flatts and she sang 7 songs and that was before her Fearless CD. But she still had a lot of hits: Tim McGraw, Teardrops on My Guitar, Picture to Burn, Our Song, Should've Said No. She was the only opening act.
Then when I saw Jewel with Brad Paisley, she got like an hour and she's not even really country. That might've been the Chuck Wicks tour.
Also saw Brad Paisley with Kellie Pickler and Chris Young. Chris Young got 5 songs. Kellie got about 7.

Praying for the biblical number of 7 or more!! thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Team McCreery #144
+Quote Post
amc
post Oct 15th 2011, 2:30 PM
Post #38

QUOTE(Missy173001 @ Oct 15th 2011, 3:26 PM) *

Praying for the biblical number of 7 or more!! thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

His songs are so short, his 7 would be Chris Young's five, so please 7!

I'm sure he will do ILYTB, TTWG, probably WTT, he loves and does TOKJ a lot, but wow by the time this happens, he'll have his upbeat single, and then probably be ready to release the next ballad. And how can he NOT sing YMTLG in concert?!?! Even a reviewer commented that was like the best concert song on the album! It wouldn't be right to have less than 7 original.gif From our posts to Brad Paisley's ears! haha.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Thisbig
post Oct 15th 2011, 2:33 PM
Post #39

I want 12 songs stuart.gif Come on Brad, the songs are so short it only takes like 45 minutes fear.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
amc
post Oct 15th 2011, 2:36 PM
Post #40

QUOTE(Thisbig @ Oct 15th 2011, 3:33 PM) *

I want 12 songs stuart.gif Come on Brad, the songs are so short it only takes like 45 minutes fear.gif

This is true! Album is only 40 minutes and even 5 minutes of banter will only take us to 45 minutes!

I don't even know what song I'd want him to skip if he had to. I guess WITC fear.gif but that's still such a great song, especially for a concert!

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

318 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Nov 25th 2014, 6:17 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol