Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

95 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Free, Discussion Thread
warblerbert
post Dec 31st 2011, 5:43 PM
Post #41

Group: Members

Fav. SYTYCD6: Jakob Karr
Fav. SYTYCD4: Joshua Allen
Fav. Dancers: Jess LeProt. Danny T.

QUOTE(jjames865 @ Sep 1st 2011, 3:22 PM) *

How about something like this?
IPB Image

That actually looks like it could be Michael Jackson. huh.gif

--------------------
SYTYCD-US: 1 Ashle' Jamile Melody Kamilah 2 Benji Natalie Heidi Musa Travis 3 Danny Sara Lacey Pasha 4 Joshua Katee Gev 5 Jeanine Janette 6 Jakob Ryan Ellenore Kathryn 7 Alex Billy Lauren 8 Jess Miranda Ricky Wadi Clarice
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Dec 31st 2011, 5:43 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Himm2
post Jan 1st 2012, 1:54 AM
Post #42

Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart
Fav. AI5: Katharine McPhee
Fav. AI13: Kristen O'Connor

A few minutes before midnight tonight at PS Pub Patti announced that Haley will have a single and a video out in about two weeks. She also told the friend I went with (Haley & Angie's Teacher and Track coach) that she heard the songs from the album and was very excited about it. Same genres of what we've been told, motown influence, some sultry blues, retro, etc. Much of which is her own lyrics.

There's something else I wanna share but I don't wanna do it publicly because it involves me personally, but it sure made me happy. Thanks Patti!

Fun, Fun Night as usual with the many different mixes of the various forms of Reinhart bands. Their main group "Midnight" has been playing together for (I think Harry said) 33 years! Food, Drinks, Party hats, Noisemakers, Champagne, and great music of course all for only 10 bucks at PS Pub!

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
InItToWinIt
post Jan 1st 2012, 2:03 AM
Post #43

QUOTE(Himm2 @ Jan 1st 2012, 1:54 AM) *

A few minutes before midnight tonight at PS Pub Patti announced that Haley will have a single and a video out in about two weeks. She also told the friend I went with (Haley & Angie's Teacher and Track coach) that she heard the songs from the album and was very excited about it. Same genres of what we've been told, motown influence, some sultry blues, retro, etc. Much of which is her own lyrics.

There's something else I wanna share but I don't wanna do it publicly because it involves me personally, but it sure made me happy. Thanks Patti!

Fun, Fun Night as usual with the many different mixes of the various forms of Reinhart bands. Their main group "Midnight" has been playing together for 33 years! Food, Drinks, Party hats, Noisemakers, Champagne, and great music of course all for only 10 bucks at PS Pub!

Thanks Himm. I absolutely can't wait to hear Haley's single and video as I, like mom, am incredibly excited about Haley's album although unlike mom I've heard none of it.

Congratulations to you Himm for that news from Patti which makes you happy. Certainly, it is most deserved.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
HaleySweetHARTS
post Jan 1st 2012, 2:31 AM
Post #44

Fav. Judge: Jennifer Lopez
Fav. show: Doctor Who

Fun, Fun Night as usual with the many different mixes of the various forms of Reinhart bands. Their main group "Midnight" has been playing together for (I think Harry said) 33 years! Food, Drinks, Party hats, Noisemakers, Champagne, and great music of course all for only 10 bucks at PS Pub!

Wait, I'm about to explode from excitement. spaz.gif

--------------------
I'm not calling you a liar, I just wish you were.
weabideiteveryday.tumblr.com
IPB Image
When I was 14, I had an imaginary friend. Haley Reinhart. My Haley Reinhart. But she wasn’t imaginary. She was real.
+Quote Post
figure8
post Jan 1st 2012, 3:26 AM
Post #45

QUOTE(Himm2 @ Jan 1st 2012, 2:54 AM) *

Cool

So, since music usually released Tuesdays (officially), I would guess it will show up "officially" 1/10 or 1/17.

Though I wouldn't be surprised if it actually came out 1/9 (gotta go with 9s.)

This post has been edited by figure8: Jan 1st 2012, 3:27 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Hiphopgamer26
post Jan 1st 2012, 4:07 AM
Post #46

Well, i was (Kinda) right in that we would get huge news today!

here's my guess at himm2's excitement, he knows the title of the single!

jealous tongue.gif

--------------------
No here anymore
+Quote Post
BrandoC15
post Jan 1st 2012, 4:32 AM
Post #47

Fav. Actress: Jennifer Lawrence

I'm soooo ready for this. Its been a long time coming! w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Purchase Haley's album "Listen Up!" on iTunes!!! siggy credit: leeyvic
+Quote Post
Tusk
post Jan 1st 2012, 6:07 AM
Post #48

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson

QUOTE(Himm2 @ Dec 31st 2011, 10:54 PM) *

spaz.gif spaz.gif spaz.gif
New year starts great in Halien Land

--------------------
IPB Image
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
jjames865
post Jan 1st 2012, 7:24 AM
Post #49

QUOTE(Hiphopgamer26 @ Jan 1st 2012, 4:07 AM) *

Well, i was (Kinda) right in that we would get huge news today!

here's my guess at himm2's excitement, he knows the title of the single!

jealous tongue.gif

I'll give you more than (Kinda) right. Good hunch HipHop. Can't wait for the new single and video. Then an album to follow. Happy New Year!

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Haley-holic
post Jan 1st 2012, 7:33 AM
Post #50

Happy to hear you had a great NYE Himmm2! w00twave.gif
New single, Baby!!!! w00tbounce.gif clap.gif ohyeah.gif
New video, Baby!!! w00tbounce.gif clap.gif ohyeah.gif

Oh my Gooodness..I'm so excited w00t.gif I can't stand it!! spaz.gif spaz.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
satchvai
post Jan 1st 2012, 9:51 AM
Post #51

Fav. King's X (Doug Pinnick)

Great news! Its awesome when the first day of the New Year you get news that makes the whole year better than the previous:)

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
kaypea
post Jan 1st 2012, 10:41 AM
Post #52

QUOTE(satchvai @ Jan 1st 2012, 9:51 AM) *

Great news! Its awesome when the first day of the New Year you get news that makes the whole year better than the previous:)

I was watching CNN's Best and Worst of 2011 last night.All told it was a pretty rough year I think.I can't think of a better way to start this one off.

--------------------
+Quote Post
NotUrGirl
post Jan 1st 2012, 11:06 AM
Post #53

I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!! shuriken.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
katharinekatkat
post Jan 1st 2012, 12:29 PM
Post #54

Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood
Fav. AI7: David Archuleta
Fav. AI 10: Haley Reinhart

OMG! spaz.gif omg.gif

Can't wait to have a Haley single. What's the title, Himm? Come on?????!!! crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Buzzenator
post Jan 1st 2012, 12:42 PM
Post #55

LMAO haha.gif you took my advice...interrogating Patti with considerable aplomb paid off handsomely stud.gif You da man!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Himm2
post Jan 1st 2012, 12:46 PM
Post #56

Fav. AI13: Kristen O'Connor

QUOTE(katharinekatkat @ Jan 1st 2012, 1:29 PM) *

OMG! spaz.gif omg.gif
What's the title, Himm? Come on?????!!! crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif

Guess you don't believe "Shindig With The Buzzenator" huh? no hiphop...Patti didn't tell me the title...it was more personal than that.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Buzzenator
post Jan 1st 2012, 1:14 PM
Post #57

QUOTE(Himm2 @ Jan 1st 2012, 1:46 PM) *

Guess you don't believe "Shindig With The Buzzenator" huh? no hiphop...Patti didn't tell me the title...it was more personal than that.

It's kinda catchy...I like it!

--------------------
+Quote Post
tibitibi
post Jan 1st 2012, 1:19 PM
Post #58

This are Amazing News!! w00t.gif like the ones we were waiting for ever from Haley !! original.gif Thanks for the hints, gona do a little buzz in my family right now, they gonna be very happy !! smile.gif original.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Buzzenator
post Jan 1st 2012, 2:02 PM
Post #59

A few minutes before midnight tonight at PS Pub Patti announced that Haley will have a single and a video out in about two weeks.

Ok, Haley says "any second now"...Patti says "in about two weeks"...is this Reinhart time? fear2.gif

I was hoping for something tied to the Atomic Clock nuke.gif thumbup.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
jjames865
post Jan 1st 2012, 2:12 PM
Post #60

QUOTE(Buzzenator @ Jan 1st 2012, 2:02 PM) *

Ok, Haley says "any second now"...Patti says "in about two weeks"...is this Reinhart time? fear2.gif

I was hoping for something tied to the Atomic Clock nuke.gif thumbup.gif

Haley said "any second now" about two weeks ago. Her comment two weeks ago cancels out Patti's comment "in about 2 weeks from now." With the two cancelling each other out the timing is back to "any second now". wacko.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

95 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Sep 19th 2014, 6:55 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol