Neurox Media Network: | | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New blog!, On myspace.
post Feb 19th 2009, 10:10 PM
Post #1

Group: Members

She's so flipping cute! heart.gif "Unfortunately the fact that he never talks was a bit of an issue for me, so I had to refuse sad.gif LOL" roll2.gif

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Surrey and Orlando!
Current mood: grateful
Category: Blogging

Hey you guys! Salut mes amis! How's life for all of you? Hope you are feeling happy and healthy just like you should be.

First of all, I just wanted to thank you all for coming out to Winterfest a couple of weeks ago... I had such an amazing time and that was thanks to YOU!!! I always love going to BC, I always have a blast there. What a beautiful province.

Also, just wanted to tell you a little bit about my recent trip to Disney World! I got to hang out with my boy Mickey, and pretty much the whole gang!!! For those of you who don't know, there is now a new attraction at Disney's Hollywood Studios, called "The American Idol Experience". They launched it last week and I was lucky enough to get invited and to get some media coverage. Plus, I felt like a little girl all over again, went on tons of awesome rides and attractions, had lunch in Paris... well, the Epcot French Pavillion wink.gif... visited Germany, and even got a marriage proposal from Goofy! Heeheehee... Unfortunately the fact that he never talks was a bit of an issue for me, so I had to refuse sad.gif LOL

So that's pretty much my little update!
See you very soon! Keep an eye on my website for tour dates!!

tv3: amanda brown. suzanna choffel. cody belew. loren allred
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Feb 19th 2009, 10:10 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

post Feb 19th 2009, 11:11 PM
Post #2

Group: Members

Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. Idol: David Archuleta

roll2.gif Love it. EEE can't wait for tour datesss! w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif

One of David Archuleta's family friend's had a picture with Eva! I totally forgot I was gonna post it. I'll look for it now.

Edit: Kayyyy found it smile.gif
IPB Image

This post has been edited by kaleama: Feb 19th 2009, 11:29 PM

User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
post Feb 20th 2009, 4:30 PM
Post #3

Group: Blend Artists

Fav. CI5: Carly Rae Jepsen
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart
Fav. AI13: Jena Irene

Yay!! w00t.gif

Awww, she didn't mention anything about the video for "Damned". sad.gif

IPB Image
BB17: Shelli, Da'Vonne, Jiz, James, Meg, Vanessa S31: Ciera, Kass, Abi, Kelley
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Nov 27th 2015, 12:17 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol