Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

2 Pages V < 1 2   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Reading, PA, bus information
aravilui
post Sep 5th 2009, 11:54 AM
Post #21

Group: Blend Artists

Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. AI9: Tim Urban
Fav. Person EVER: Tim Urban <3

3 Days spaz.gif

--------------------
LOVE: T.URBAN. Jonas. Swift. Allen. Groff. Cook. Kelly. Bieber. Lautner. IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Sep 5th 2009, 11:54 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

pakatfan00
post Sep 6th 2009, 9:54 AM
Post #22

Group: Members

Fav. AI7: David Archuleta
Fav. AI5: Katharine McPhee

QUOTE(Cassie1 @ Aug 24th 2009, 5:45 PM) *

Well, they haven't been to Reading since, Taylors' year and then we saw them at the hotel. Since they're not doing that anymore, it's anyones guess. The Sovereign Ctr really doesn't have a place to barricaade off for a meet & greet. If you cold go to Wilkes Barre it would be better. We were there last year and it was wonderful. We're going to email Sovereign Ctr next week to see if they have any pklans to do anything.

You were there too?!?! We meet ace and Bucky! They are fricken awesome

QUOTE(Cassie1 @ Aug 25th 2009, 7:16 PM) *

Reading is usually pretty good about answering your emails. I emailed them a few weeks ago and they had no idea what I was talking about and said to contact the idol people. Hate to tell them, but it's up to them not the idol people whether or not they put barricades up. But honestly, there is no place for them to do so since they are in the middle of the city. They can't close off a city street in the middle of the day.

Yeah, like other people said there isn't really any place to do it, unless it is in the small area when you go down the steps before you enter the building.

QUOTE(shoujokakumei @ Aug 27th 2009, 4:19 PM) *

I got a response back from the people at the arena - they told me that the plans for a barricade have not been worked out yet and that it would be best to call them the day before, or the day of, the show. I'm thinking they will probably have one SOMEPLACE - In other arenas that are just on city blocks, it appears that they set the barricades up alongside a sidewalk and hope nobody gets pushed into the street...

For whoever was wondering about local parking, this site has city parking info: http://www.readingparking.com/

I'm staying at a Days Inn that's approximately 2 miles from the arena and I'm considering taking a cab to and from the show. The hotel assured me that Reading does have taxis, but I'm guessing it's the kind of city where you've got to call and get one sent to you, rather than wait for one to pass you on the street, lol. original.gif

Hhahaha, good luck getting a taxi!:P

This post has been edited by pakatfan00: Sep 7th 2009, 9:47 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
nene121
post Sep 7th 2009, 6:10 AM
Post #23

1 DAY!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
pakatfan00
post Sep 7th 2009, 9:47 AM
Post #24

Fav. AI7: David Archuleta
Fav. AI5: Katharine McPhee

turned.gifturned.gifturned.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
tuke18
post Sep 7th 2009, 3:41 PM
Post #25

If anyone needs tickets to the Reading show, I have 2. They are FL1, row FF, seats 3&4. I will be going, so I could meet up with the etickets, or send them via e-mail.

--------------------
+Quote Post
nene121
post Sep 8th 2009, 3:36 PM
Post #26

TONIGHT!!!!!! IS THE NIGHT!!!!!!! FOLLOW @idolsinpa FOR UPDATES!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Jul 23rd 2014, 3:07 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol