Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Closed TopicStart new topic
> Consolidated Sticky, Last Updated: 8/11/07
Kenny
post Nov 30th 2006, 3:02 PM
Post #1

I'm too sexy for my member title.
Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AI9: Lee DeWyze

There is a limit of 5-6 stickies per forum, and Chris' forum has been breaking that rule for a long time now. The whole staff discussed it, and we decided this was the best solution.

Please remember that you can use the starred topic feature to keep your own list of important topics from various forums. To star a topic, you click "star this topic" which is on the left of the add reply button at the top of any thread. original.gifIf there are any other important topics that you feel should be added, PM me. happy.gif

--------------------
clarkson.10/16/07.10/18/08.10/31/08.11/06/08.3/10/09.9/3/09.10/02/09.10/10/09. set by me! tweet tumble
IPB Image
taking requests again at delicious designs! click to request!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Oct 21st 2014, 10:13 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol