Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

869 Pages V « < 867 868 869   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Official Thread For The Ladies!
jodilo88
post Jul 25th 2014, 7:39 PM
Post #17361

Group: Members

Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. AI12: Angie Miller
Fav. XFUS: Jennel Garcia

QUOTE(saran4886 @ Jul 25th 2014, 4:00 PM) *

Hey ladies! I've been kind of flying under the radar lately because I haven't really been doing much worth mentioning. Mostly just going for walks/hikes and hanging around the house. I went out a couple times recently to places specifically to see penguins (which I love a LOT) but both times I missed out on seeing them. Once at the zoo when the exhibit was closed down and the penguins had been shipped to other zoos, and the other time I tried to go to the aquarium but it was late and the line was really long so we decided to skip it after all... tomorrow I plan to go to a different aquarium to see some so hopefully the third time will be my charm, lol.

Wow, that all sounds really hectic. I hope you're not stressing yourselves out too much over the remodeling. That stainless steel/black theme sounds great, I like how sleek those kinds of appliances look. I'm glad you're making a bit of progress though, and hopefully you two can come to some sort of agreement on the countertops soon. laughing.gif

Oh yeah... I know a lot of people tend to like more home-made foods over prepackaged, but some prepackaged things aren't too bad, imo. At least you can have dinners out as much as possible so you can still have freshly prepared food.

I hope you can see some penguins! heart.gif

And yeah, we're not too stressed out quite yet. Once he gets paid this coming Thursday, we're gonna take that Saturday and go see what else we can find out about stuff...we're already getting prices for appliances like a new dishwasher/fridge/etc. and I'm just like fear2.gif at how expensive stuff is! But we will eventually get it all straight original.gif And after not wanting a chrome bread box last year for Christmas, I guess we're getting one after all lmao.gif Oh Charles...and as for the prepackaged stuff, he'll be set...he'll only have that stuff on weekends (he'll go out for lunch). At least we'll be spending money on just toiletries and pet stuff during the renovations (mostly). original.gif

QUOTE(let it be @ Jul 25th 2014, 3:20 PM) *

Not sure if it's the same for the Vue but I get all my K-Cups on Amazon...it actually winds up being cheaper. Or Bed Bath and Beyond since I always get those 20% off coupons in the mail Might be worth looking into!
I hope this shows up in the same post but if not, sorry!

That's where we go, BB&B. That's in Salisbury. He doesn't like to order that kind of stuff online though, so we figure we'll just go ahead and make the switch anyway. original.gif

--------------------
Call me JoAnna, please. :)
BB16: Nicole | Donny | Jocasta | Hayden
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Jul 25th 2014, 7:39 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Shannyface87
post Jul 26th 2014, 9:24 PM
Post #17362

My butt hurts so much from work today, not sure why.

--------------------
IPB Image
Sig by idolook
+Quote Post
Jen
post Yesterday, 7:15 PM
Post #17363

daniwub #2

Group: NX Subscribers

Fav. AI3: Diana DeGarmo
Fav. AI5: Katharine McPhee
Fav. SYTYCD: ML JF SN CG CH MS

Ah the real housewives of oc is way too addicting haha.gif and I'm so weirdly emotional tonight - this guy that I dated but had a complicated friendship/whatever with before and after for years, his sister passed away yesterday. She had breast cancer but was in remission and then got brain cancer sad.gif it's just so sad I know his family well, I have since I was little, and I just can't imagine what he is going through. I texted him sending my condolences and teaching out and he wrote back but my heart is just breaking for him. Ah sorry for the sadness!

--------------------

IPB Image
thanks alyssa!||formerly jultrencarkimcharclayrub
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Yesterday, 7:58 PM
Post #17364

QUOTE(Jen @ Jul 27th 2014, 8:15 PM) *

Ah the real housewives of oc is way too addicting haha.gif and I'm so weirdly emotional tonight - this guy that I dated but had a complicated friendship/whatever with before and after for years, his sister passed away yesterday. She had breast cancer but was in remission and then got brain cancer sad.gif it's just so sad I know his family well, I have since I was little, and I just can't imagine what he is going through. I texted him sending my condolences and teaching out and he wrote back but my heart is just breaking for him. Ah sorry for the sadness!

Ah that's rough, I'm sorry sad.gif huggy.gif Cancer is awful and it's horrible how it can spread and make everything so much worse. My mom's cousin's husband (idk what that makes him in relation to me LOL) had brain cancer for years and died a few years ago.

--------------------
The moon never beams without bringing me dreams...
+Quote Post
noise
post Yesterday, 11:04 PM
Post #17365

Hey girls, Im hardly on here but I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who responded regarding my surgery. I know I mentioned to a few of you guys to have positive thoughts about me on the waiting list for the August date and I wanted to let you guys know that I got it! I am having surgery Aug 22nd! I am so incredibly happy. I burst into tears over the phone and nearly fainted eh. crying.gif heart.gif I will surely be on here while I'm recovering so I hope to hear a bunch of juicy stories. I'll be all stitched up and sore so, Ill be lounging around my couch. Now for a moment of silence for my boobs.
IPB Image

--------------------
+Quote Post

869 Pages V « < 867 868 869
Reply to this topicStart new topic
7 User(s) are reading this topic (7 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Jul 28th 2014, 3:17 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol