Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Brandon in Omaha for Idol auditions for TV Guide Channel, a record contract as well !!!! August 11th article
jdanton2
post Aug 13th 2007, 2:48 PM
Post #1

Group: Members

Fav. AI3: LaToya London
Fav. AI4: Nadia Turner
Fav. S5Lisa Tucker S6:Jordin Sparks

he should have lasted longer though hopefully this is true and he is getting a deal . w00t.gif this from an article about the auditions . i wont post the whole thing just the Brandon part since there may be season 7 spoilers in the article

http://desmoinesregister.com/apps/pbcs.dll...339/1001/LIFE02

After Lynn spoke to reporters, an old friend showed up, and Fox cameras and boom microphones descended on the two as they chatted.

It was Brandon Rogers, who had finished 12th on season six of "American Idol," gaining him a measure of fame and a record contract.

Now, Rogers was doing commentary on Omaha's "Idol" tryouts for the TV Guide Channel. Girls crowded around him, snapping pictures with their cell phone cameras. "I think you are wonderful," one admirer said. "I loved you. You were one of my favorites."

"It feels like yesterday, but it seems like forever ago," Rogers said as he recalled his first "Idol" tryout. "I remember the anticipation. I just told myself I was going to give it my best shot."

He did, just like these people were Friday in Omaha. And he kept going, all the way until he got voted off the show.

"The day you're voted off the show is the most incredible day," Rogers said. "When you're on the show, you're kept insulated. Then you're suddenly exposed to how well-known you are. For a week, until the next person gets voted off, you're the most famous person in America."

This post has been edited by jdanton2: Aug 13th 2007, 2:49 PM

--------------------
Favorite Season 7 Syesha Mercado-Season 8 Anoop Desai- Season 9 Siobhan Magnus-Season 10 Pia Toscano-Season 11 Jessica Sanchez-Season 12 Candice Glover-Season 13 Malaya Watson

X Factor Season 1 Melanie Amaro- Season 2 Fifth Harmony
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Aug 13th 2007, 2:48 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

texasmario
post Aug 16th 2007, 2:23 PM
Post #2

Fav. AI7: Jason Castro

I saw him there! He's a sweetie wub.gif

He has a new job as a TV Guide correspondent. He's probably replacing someone on "Idol Chat" hopefully that awful Rosanna.

He said in a FOX 42 interview (Omaha's FOX station) that he was working for TV Guide and was working on an album.

--------------------
+Quote Post
jdanton2
post Aug 17th 2007, 3:14 AM
Post #3

Fav. AI3: LaToya London
Fav. AI4: Nadia Turner
Fav. S5Lisa Tucker S6:Jordin Sparks

i was thinking earlier this year the few times i saw him on Idol Chat / Idol Tonight that he might make a great host . he seemed so natual in front of the camera speaking .

--------------------
Favorite Season 7 Syesha Mercado-Season 8 Anoop Desai- Season 9 Siobhan Magnus-Season 10 Pia Toscano-Season 11 Jessica Sanchez-Season 12 Candice Glover-Season 13 Malaya Watson

X Factor Season 1 Melanie Amaro- Season 2 Fifth Harmony
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Dec 18th 2014, 11:42 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol