Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sanjaya On The Howard Stern Show, 1/20/09
iluvanthonyf
post Jan 21st 2009, 6:01 PM
Post #1

Group: Members

Fav. SYTYCD7: Lauren Froderman

IPB Image
SANJAYA THANKS HIS BIGGEST SUPPORTER
Sanjaya Malakar stopped by to promote his new book, "Dancing to the Music in my Head," and acknowledge the show's role in his seventh place "American Idol" finish. Howard asked Sanjaya if he felt the judges had tried to turn him into a joke, and Sanjaya admitted his role on the show was "to be outrageous." Sanjaya added that he was actually happy with the show’s final outcome, noting that Oscar winner Jennifer Hudson also finished seventh. Sanjaya laughed that he spent most of his "American Idol" money on a Toyota Prius for his sister and other junk: "I was really comfortable and then I realized I had to make more money...I didn't listen." Howard asked Sanjaya about all the pot plants that were found in his mom's garage, but Sanjaya dismissed the case, saying the 316 plant-operation was "overblown" by police and was really intended for "medical use."

IPB Image
SANJAYA'S NOT GAY?!
Howard told Sanjaya that he "assumed you were gay, but in your book you say you're straight." Sanjaya answered that he had a girlfriend – she’s currently a high school senior - and an active sex life (with her): "I'm not [gay]. Penises are weird looking." Howard also asked Sanjaya to admit the show had a role in his "Idol" success, so Sanjaya acknowledged Howard's support: "It's obviously a good thing."
Howard wondered if Sanjaya would ever pose nude, and Sanjaya said he might: "I would if it were a really classy...I wouldn't do Playgirl...in the future, done right." Howard read a few trash-talking quotes from Blake Lewis - one of Sanjaya's fellow "Idol" contestants - but Sanjaya refused to answer in kind. Eric the Midget then called in to ask Sanjaya a question, but Howard cut him off, as Eric had been a vocal Sanjaya detractor during his "Idol" stint.

If anyone wants to listen here:

Part 1
Part 2

Some of the questions are pretty vulgar so yeah... haha.gif Overall it's sorta informing. He talks briefly about the whole Blake thing.

--------------------
"Love sought is good, but given unsought, is better."
IPB Image IPB Image
livejournal ~ last.fm
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Jan 21st 2009, 6:01 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

BroadwayxBabe
post Jan 21st 2009, 7:25 PM
Post #2

Fav. AI6: Sanjaya Malakar
Fav. AI8: Jorge Nunez
Fav. AI8: Anoop Desai

QUOTE(iluvanthonyf @ Jan 21st 2009, 6:01 PM) *

Howard told Sanjaya that he "assumed you were gay, but in your book you say you're straight." Sanjaya answered that he had a girlfriend – she’s currently a high school senior - and an active sex life (with her)

omg.gif omg.gif omg.gif

HOLD THE PHONE. SANJAYA'S...NOT A VIRGIN?!?!

crying.gif I didn't need to know that. I was just fine thinking my Jaya was pure and untouched.

--------------------
sanjaya, constantine, kevin, garrett - idols forever <3.......................................................set by deon :]
IPB Image
AI8: jorge, anoop, danny..ANTM12: allison, fo, celia, london............................truggernaut for life! <3
+Quote Post
iluvanthonyf
post Jan 21st 2009, 7:40 PM
Post #3

Fav. SYTYCD7: Lauren Froderman

QUOTE(BroadwayxBabe @ Jan 21st 2009, 7:25 PM) *

omg.gif omg.gif omg.gif

HOLD THE PHONE. SANJAYA'S...NOT A VIRGIN?!?!
crying.gif I didn't need to know that. I was just fine thinking my Jaya was pure and untouched.

I didn't know he had an active sex life with his girlfriend either. I remember hearing he lost his virginity in highschool, but I forget might have been someone else. Although it's surprising because his girlfriend is still in high school and he's 19. unsure.gif

This post has been edited by iluvanthonyf: Jan 21st 2009, 7:40 PM

--------------------
"Love sought is good, but given unsought, is better."
IPB Image IPB Image
livejournal ~ last.fm
+Quote Post
ilov3pinkx
post Jan 21st 2009, 7:46 PM
Post #4

way...... disturbed.... fear2.gif it'll sell that book tho. Hell, i wanna read it!

--------------------
+Quote Post
donovan16
post Jan 22nd 2009, 3:57 AM
Post #5

Fav. Idols: The Malakars

I love the fact that he's not whitebread and generic, great interview.

--------------------
IPB Image
Vote for Sanjaya on NBC's "Celebrity," it's NOT a singing competition!
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Sep 18th 2014, 2:47 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol