Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

76 Pages V « < 13 14 15 16 17 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Andrew's Top Idols & Redos
sublymonal
post Apr 2nd 2012, 4:09 PM
Post #281

Group: Members

Fav. SYTYCDC1: Miles Faber
Fav. SYTYCD10: Paul Karmiryan
Fav. SYTYCD11: Rudy Abreu

#12. DANNY GOKEY
IPB Image
AI 8 | THIRD
Favourite Performance: Come Rain Or Shine (Top 5)

A lot of people love Season 8 but hate Danny Gokey, and I'm the opposite. I super meh on Season 8 but I love Danny (and another contestant that people aren't too found of fear.gif). I know they played up the gholish widower thing but I don't think that was Danny's fault. He clearly loves music and that's why he came on the show. He brought that Michael McDonald-esque soul to the stage that probably would have been a hit a few seasons ago, but seem a little dated this time compared to Adam's glamrock and Kris's indie acoustic vibe. I still love him though and his first post-Idol album was great. If Second Hand Heart is any indication, hopefully the second one will be great too.

#11. PENTATONIX
IPB Image
THE SINGOFF 3 | WINNERS
Favourite Performance: Dog Days Are Over (Top 4)

A lot of people around here probably don't watch The Singoff, but that may all change because of Pentatonix. They are about as cool as an acapella group can get and had very few missteps on the show. They were never in the bottom group and I'm sure led the votes most weeks. Scott (the blonde guy) has just about the best voice the show has ever seen and Kristie and Mitch have super solid voices too, which is what makes them extra great. I could go on forever, and I can't wait for their album, but instead, I'll spam you some more of their stuff: Gotye's Somebody That I Used To Know, Katy Perry's E.T., Kanye West's Love Lockdown.

COPY & PASTE

CODE
[b]#12. DANNY GOKEY[/b]:
[b]#11. PENTATONIX[/b]:

--------------------
IPB Image
dwts19 janel/val surv bvw2 jon
i ♥ elliott • rip Michael Johns ♥
• my lists sytycd • idol
( heckyeahkentboyd ) | SYTYCD: WTA4 • Idol: Battle Royale • Idol: All-Stars
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Apr 2nd 2012, 4:09 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

jstxanothrxstory
post Apr 2nd 2012, 4:14 PM
Post #282

Yay, a set with hot guys. wub.gif

I like Danny now and I liked Pentatonix from what you showed me. happy.gif

This post has been edited by jstxanothrxstory: Apr 2nd 2012, 4:14 PM

--------------------
I Andrew. » Last.fm. Twitter.
01: kelly. nikki. ryan. » 02: kimberly. kimberley. » 03: jon. fantasia. george.
jennifer. » 04: bo. nadia. mikalah. » 05: chris. katharine. » 06: blake. chris. gina.
melinda. jordin. » 07: david. carly. syesha. david. michael. brooke. » 08: kris. michael.
allison. danny. » 09: lee. crystal. aaron. tim. didi. » 10: james. paul. » 11: colton.
phillip. erika. elise. skylar. » 12: angie. candice. kree. » 13: jessica. jena. sam.
+Quote Post
sublymonal
post Apr 2nd 2012, 4:20 PM
Post #283

QUOTE(jstxanothrxstory @ Apr 2nd 2012, 6:14 PM) *

Yay, a set with hot guys. wub.gif

I like Danny now and I liked Pentatonix from what you showed me. happy.gif

tongue.gif dork

Now try guess my Top 10 in order tongue.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
• my lists sytycd • idol
+Quote Post
toyall123
post Apr 2nd 2012, 5:47 PM
Post #284

Fav. AI4: Vonzell Solomon
Fav. AI5: Elliott Yamin
Fav. Anime: Monster

12. I never hated Danny Gokey like the majority of IDF, but he was definitely in the low spectrum for me. I like the point you made about Danny in a previous season. That would be amazing. I actually thought he had a good voice, but his performances weren't the best. To be honest, I was never really invested into Season 8, so I wasn't too bothered that he went too far. I did feel he passed a few more deserving contestants, but looking back, I didn't feel there were too many anyways fear.gif

11. I actually watched the recent season of the Sing-Off and I was blown away by Pentatonix wub.gif Their Let's Get It On beats all of Season 8 (minus few of Adam's performances) combined. Love them, and now my friends like them too laughing.gif

--------------------
"My eyes can see the death of everything. I can cut the lines as long as I understand the death behind it. This means I can kill anything, even if that thing is God."-Shiki Ryougi (Garden of Sinners)
IPB Image
+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Apr 2nd 2012, 6:04 PM
Post #285

Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

Fav. SYTYCD2: Allison Holker
Fav. SYTYCD4: Courtney Galiano
Fav. Singer: Beyoncι

#12. DANNY GOKEY: I like him. He started off as one of my main favorites but he wore off on me as the season went along. But he has a good voice and he's a cool guy so yeah.
#11. PENTATONIX: I saw some of their performances and like what I saw from them. Very talented group. yes.gif

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
dwts19: alfonso/witney. janel/val. bethany/derek. sadie/mark. lea/artem. jonathan/allison. | scd12: pixie/trent. frankie/kevin. caroline/pasha. mark/karen. simon/kristina. sunetra/brendan. jake/janette. | xfuk11: fleur. ben. paul. onlytheyoung. lauren. andrea. stereokicks. | surv29: natalie. jeremy. jon. jaclyn. missy. baylor. julie. | tar25: adam/bethany. shelley/nici. brooke/robbie. kym/alli. | antm21: lenox. will. shei. keith. ben. raelia. matthew. kari. | tv7: anita. luke. damian. chris. jessie. reagan. | dwtsau14: ricki-lee/jarryd. | Av Credit
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
jstxanothrxstory
post Apr 2nd 2012, 8:55 PM
Post #286

Blake Lewis
Carly Rae Jepsen
Chris Richardson
David Cook
Drew Wright
Jacob Hoggard
Kelly Clarkson
Lee DeWyze
Leona Lewis ermm.gif
Michael Sarver

Drew is 10th, Leona is too high 9th, Chris is 8th, and the rest are all tied for 1st. tongue.gif

This post has been edited by jstxanothrxstory: Apr 2nd 2012, 8:55 PM

--------------------
jennifer. » 04: bo. nadia. mikalah. » 05: chris. katharine. » 06: blake. chris. gina.
melinda. jordin. » 07: david. carly. syesha. david. michael. brooke. » 08: kris. michael.
allison. danny. » 09: lee. crystal. aaron. tim. didi. » 10: james. paul. » 11: colton.
phillip. erika. elise. skylar. » 12: angie. candice. kree. » 13: jessica. jena. sam.
+Quote Post
sublymonal
post Apr 2nd 2012, 9:04 PM
Post #287

QUOTE(jstxanothrxstory @ Apr 2nd 2012, 10:55 PM) *

Blake Lewis
Carly Rae Jepsen
Chris Richardson
David Cook
Drew Wright
Jacob Hoggard
Kelly Clarkson
Lee DeWyze
Leona Lewis ermm.gif
Michael Sarver

Drew is 10th, Leona is too high 9th, Chris is 8th, and the rest are all tied for 1st. tongue.gif

cop out tongue.gif
atleast 7 of those 10 are right. shifty.gif

QUOTE(toyall123 @ Apr 2nd 2012, 7:47 PM) *

12. I never hated Danny Gokey like the majority of IDF, but he was definitely in the low spectrum for me. I like the point you made about Danny in a previous season. That would be amazing. I actually thought he had a good voice, but his performances weren't the best. To be honest, I was never really invested into Season 8, so I wasn't too bothered that he went too far. I did feel he passed a few more deserving contestants, but looking back, I didn't feel there were too many anyways fear.gif

11. I actually watched the recent season of the Sing-Off and I was blown away by Pentatonix wub.gif Their Let's Get It On beats all of Season 8 (minus few of Adam's performances) combined. Love them, and now my friends like them too laughing.gif

-I give Season 8 some credit because it gave me two of my Top 15 Idols and my boyfriend so, y'know. bleh.gif
-omg someone who watches TSO wub.gif PTX is awesomeeee.

QUOTE(*Wallace @ Apr 2nd 2012, 8:04 PM) *

#12. DANNY GOKEY: I like him. He started off as one of my main favorites but he wore off on me as the season went along. But he has a good voice and he's a cool guy so yeah.
#11. PENTATONIX: I saw some of their performances and like what I saw from them. Very talented group. yes.gif

-atleast you don't hate him haha.gif
-super talented. disgustingly talented. ugh, I love them.

--------------------
IPB Image
• my lists sytycd • idol
+Quote Post
jstxanothrxstory
post Apr 2nd 2012, 9:08 PM
Post #288

QUOTE(sublymonal @ Apr 2nd 2012, 10:04 PM) *
I can count on one hand the number of people Wally hates. giggle.gif
(Nikki McKibbin, Chris Rene, Frankie Cocozza, Paul McDonald, Aleksandra Wojda)

--------------------
+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Apr 2nd 2012, 10:11 PM
Post #289

Group Icon

QUOTE(sublymonal @ Apr 2nd 2012, 1:31 PM) *

- ermm.gif concerned for your sanity. j/k, I figured you wouldn't like Paul. tongue.gif
-Yeah, like I said, I think Michael is more soul/blues and I don't think he got to show that on his Idol run, but I love him and his voice. You should listen to his post-Idol album, so good.
-Yup, yup, yup to all this.

- You were right. giggle.gif
- Yeah had Michael gone the soul/blues route, I would have liked him SO much more. I absolutely LOVED his IAWBIAR performance. omg.gif He does have a great voice and I really liked one of his songs I've heard. grin.gif

QUOTE(jstxanothrxstory @ Apr 2nd 2012, 2:35 PM) *

Wallace, please. My favorite smilie is ermm.gif

FML. I KNEW this. fear.gif Epic fail on my behalf. roll2.gif

QUOTE(sublymonal @ Apr 2nd 2012, 10:04 PM) *

-super talented. disgustingly talented. ugh, I love them.

- Of course I don't. He made my list. stuart.gif
- grin.gif

QUOTE(jstxanothrxstory @ Apr 2nd 2012, 10:08 PM) *

I can count on one hand the number of people Wally hates. giggle.gif
(Nikki McKibbin, Chris Rene, Frankie Cocozza, Paul McDonald, Aleksandra Wojda)

Ugh my Bottom 5 reality stars. roll2.gif

--------------------
dwts19: alfonso/witney. janel/val. bethany/derek. sadie/mark. lea/artem. jonathan/allison. | scd12: pixie/trent. frankie/kevin. caroline/pasha. mark/karen. simon/kristina. sunetra/brendan. jake/janette. | xfuk11: fleur. ben. paul. onlytheyoung. lauren. andrea. stereokicks. | surv29: natalie. jeremy. jon. jaclyn. missy. baylor. julie. | tar25: adam/bethany. shelley/nici. brooke/robbie. kym/alli. | antm21: lenox. will. shei. keith. ben. raelia. matthew. kari. | tv7: anita. luke. damian. chris. jessie. reagan. | dwtsau14: ricki-lee/jarryd. | Av Credit
+Quote Post
daniela$
post Apr 2nd 2012, 10:37 PM
Post #290

Fav. AI5: Chris Daughtry
Fav. AI12: Paul Jolley
Fav. AI8: KrisAllen,DannyGokey

#12. DANNY GOKEY: clap.gif yes loooooooooooooove him, he's my all time favorite contestant along with Kris huggy.gif Love KRANNY

again I can't understand hate around here ermm.gif
great voice ,great performances ,nice guy and also HOT. wub.gif WHTM and YSB were my most favorites

I loved his album as well and his single SHH and waiting for his second album w00t.gif but still low ranking for me tongue.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Avi by ♥flutterby♥/Sig by istersay
+Quote Post
toyall123
post Apr 2nd 2012, 11:54 PM
Post #291

Fav. AI4: Vonzell Solomon
Fav. AI5: Elliott Yamin
Fav. Anime: Monster

QUOTE(jstxanothrxstory @ Apr 2nd 2012, 7:08 PM) *

Frankie Cocozza

bloated.gif bloated.gif bloated.gif bloated.gif bloated.gif bloated.gif bloated.gif bloated.gif bloated.gif bloated.gif bloated.gif bloated.gif bloated.gif bloated.gif bloated.gif bloated.gif

I don't think I can express on a single post how much I dislike the guy noexpression.gif

By the way, did you ever get to see Kelly Rowland's reaction to learning about his disqualification? haha.gif

Hilarious.

--------------------
"My eyes can see the death of everything. I can cut the lines as long as I understand the death behind it. This means I can kill anything, even if that thing is God."-Shiki Ryougi (Garden of Sinners)
IPB Image
+Quote Post
jstxanothrxstory
post Apr 3rd 2012, 12:00 AM
Post #292

As much as I dislike Frankie, I can't outright hate him solely because had he got eliminated earlier, Amelia never would've returned to the show.

--------------------
+Quote Post
McPhever224
post Apr 3rd 2012, 12:35 AM
Post #293

Fav. CI5: Carly Rae Jepsen
Fav. AI2: Carmen Rasmusen
Fav. AI7: Brooke White

Danny - bloated.gif bloated.gif bloated.gif bloated.gif My least favorite contestant of any reality tv show of all time.
The group I was pretty impressed with though!

--------------------
IPB Image
AI13: Kenzie, Jena, Jess, Kristen, Austin Emily, Briana, Sam, Briston Sig:**Ox Idol2.0**
+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Apr 3rd 2012, 12:47 AM
Post #294

Group Icon

Thank you Elliott for listing the 10 remaining contestants. Hmmm let's see... these are my predictions.

10. Chris Richardson
9. Drew Wright
8. Leona Lewis
7. Carly Rae Jepsen
6. Michael Sarver
5. David Cook
4. Kelly Clarkson
3. Lee DeWyze
2. Blake Lewis
1. Jacob Hoggard

--------------------
+Quote Post
sublymonal
post Apr 3rd 2012, 7:30 AM
Post #295

QUOTE(daniela$ @ Apr 3rd 2012, 12:37 AM) *

#12. DANNY GOKEY: clap.gif yes loooooooooooooove him, he's my all time favorite contestant along with Kris huggy.gif Love KRANNY

again I can't understand hate around here ermm.gif
great voice ,great performances ,nice guy and also HOT. wub.gif WHTM and YSB were my most favorites

I loved his album as well and his single SHH and waiting for his second album w00t.gif but still low ranking for me tongue.gif

Danny is hot as hell. I don't understand people who don't agree. blarg.gif
And I love his soulful voice. I think he could do himself more justice on the show, but I think his post-Idol music has, thus far, done him justice. yes.gif
And yeah, he's a super nice guy. I think he got a bad rap for inadvertedly saying homophobic things, but the guy has clearly changed his behaviour, considering how close he and Adam were, he just didn't know better given his upbringing. I think that's forgiveable.

QUOTE(McPhever224 @ Apr 3rd 2012, 2:35 AM) *

Danny - bloated.gif bloated.gif bloated.gif bloated.gif My least favorite contestant of any reality tv show of all time.
The group I was pretty impressed with though!

lmao, I was waiting for someone to express Gokey hate.
But yeah, Pentatonix is awesomeeee grin.gif

QUOTE(*Wallace @ Apr 3rd 2012, 2:47 AM) *

Thank you Elliott for listing the 10 remaining contestants. Hmmm let's see... these are my predictions.

10. Chris Richardson
9. Drew Wright
8. Leona Lewis
7. Carly Rae Jepsen
6. Michael Sarver
5. David Cook
4. Kelly Clarkson
3. Lee DeWyze
2. Blake Lewis
1. Jacob Hoggard

Some of these are in the right position and some of them are way off. bleh.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
• my lists sytycd • idol
+Quote Post
sublymonal
post Apr 3rd 2012, 11:05 AM
Post #296

excl.gif bump

--------------------
IPB Image
• my lists sytycd • idol
+Quote Post
jstxanothrxstory
post Apr 3rd 2012, 12:10 PM
Post #297

heart.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
kamil24
post Apr 3rd 2012, 1:02 PM
Post #298

Fav. CI5: Carly Rae Jepsen
Fav. AI12: Angie Miller
Fav. AI13: Emily Piriz

A list including Canadian Idol? w00t.gif

Siobhan Magnus wub.gif
Haley Reinhart wub.gif
Eva Avila wub.gif
Drew Ryniewicz wub.gif
Pia Toscano wub.gif

All five are part of my Top 6 contestants of all time, all that's left is Carly Rae Jepsen wub.gif

--------------------
Emily Piriz, Malaya Watson, Jena Irene, Jessica MeuseIPB Image
+Quote Post
sublymonal
post Apr 3rd 2012, 1:47 PM
Post #299

QUOTE(kamil24 @ Apr 3rd 2012, 3:02 PM) *

A list including Canadian Idol? w00t.gif

Siobhan Magnus wub.gif
Haley Reinhart wub.gif
Eva Avila wub.gif
Drew Ryniewicz wub.gif
Pia Toscano wub.gif

All five are part of my Top 6 contestants of all time, all that's left is Carly Rae Jepsen wub.gif

Yay Canadian Idol fans!
I'm glad you found some people you like on the list original.gif
Have no fear, CRJ will be there wink.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
• my lists sytycd • idol
+Quote Post
sublymonal
post Apr 3rd 2012, 1:56 PM
Post #300

LAST POST. NEXT TWO COMING SOON original.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
• my lists sytycd • idol
+Quote Post

76 Pages V « < 13 14 15 16 17 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Nov 22nd 2014, 4:20 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol