Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

2 Pages V < 1 2   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 700th Haley Topic started - more than Scotty & Lauren
jjames865
post Jan 14th 2012, 11:29 AM
Post #21

Group: Members

Fav. AI5: Katharine McPhee
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart

QUOTE(satchvai @ Jan 14th 2012, 10:49 AM) *

Reading between the lines (which is all we can do since Haley's team is so tight lipped) you have Lane and Dana praising her album Friday before last and Lane having a great meeting with her this past Friday. You have her folks heading out to LA on Thursday, the 19th, second night of the new S11 season. I could be wrong (nothing new for me) but Haley may get a plug on AI Thursday and that could be the way her single is announced. If I were Lane, and really wanted to get this thing off the ground fast, that is what I'd personally lobby for. Or, it could be for the Special Episode on the 22nd, used for filler for the show after the NFC championship game. I just get a gut feeling that with the timing of her single, and all the work they've put into it, Interscope will use AI to help push her. Hope I'm right:)

I like the Special Episode on the 22nd theory. My problem with the 19th is I don't recall AI ever promoting a previous AI contestant's single/video/album during audition shows since they are pre-recorded. However, if the special episode on the 22nd somehow is more than just an audition show this certainly could be a possibility.

The other possibility which is far less exciting is we are once again viewing the world through our Haley tinted glasses. Nah, couldn't be that. no.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Jan 14th 2012, 11:29 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

JMT
post Jan 14th 2012, 11:35 AM
Post #22

QUOTE(fover10 @ Jan 14th 2012, 12:09 AM) *

Or, how about a double CD release?? Wouldn't that be awesome??

Just what I was thinking!! Thanks for the awesome information.

--------------------
+Quote Post
satchvai
post Jan 14th 2012, 11:39 AM
Post #23

Fav. King's X (Doug Pinnick)

QUOTE(jjames865 @ Jan 14th 2012, 11:29 AM) *

I like the Special Episode on the 22nd theory. My problem with the 19th is I don't recall AI ever promoting a previous AI contestant's single/video/album during audition shows since they are pre-recorded. However, if the special episode on the 22nd somehow is more than just an audition show this certainly could be a possibility.

The other possibility which is far less exciting is we are once again viewing the world through our Haley tinted glasses. Nah, couldn't be that. no.gif

I'm prepared for that too, was just thinking if I were Lane, what would I do if Haley had material ready.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
kaypea
post Jan 14th 2012, 11:47 AM
Post #24

QUOTE(jjames865 @ Jan 14th 2012, 11:29 AM) *

I don't know-the only problem with the 22nd is that its suppoed to start at 10:00pm EST-and if the NFL game runs late it could be even later-and that's a Sunday night.

As for the glasses-I'm betting that Satchvai's instincts are right and that its gonna happen.

--------------------
+Quote Post
jjames865
post Jan 14th 2012, 11:55 AM
Post #25

I want the thank Himm2 for this new topic. As the last posts in the Come and Growl thread suggest we are starved for new material. Himm2 has given us new material to discuss while we patiently impatiently wait for Haley's single.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
druth8x
post Jan 14th 2012, 10:18 PM
Post #26

30 songs...most do 15-20 but 30 wow...that Kelly territory.

I just hope that they are secure and can be used for future albums....though truthfully, I want the demo's on my computer like I have Kelly's.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Himm2
post Jan 15th 2012, 1:16 PM
Post #27

Fav. AI13: Kristen O'Connor

Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2012 10:30 AM
Subject: Fw: Wildcat Wingding Info

Steve,
I got your email. I love that "Breakaway" video tribute. It's one of the best. The photos coincide with the music very nicely. Quite moving. I appreciate your kind words on Haley. I agree she held up well with all the adversity thrown her way, and many people got wind of that. I appreciate your confidence in her. Cheers.
Harry

Harry,
Great fun last night! Don't know if you saw this well-choreographed compilation of video segments someone made that starts out with a segment I shot at the Aquatic Center:

and in a delayed response to your comment last night about Haley either being hated or loved I offer this:
"The way she's responded to put-downs is what made people love her all the more, I've never seen anybody with a better attitude in the face of adversity than Haley and I attribute that to her upbringing. She shines so brightly over all the dim-wits." I see momentum building from formerly silent fans coming out and expressing their admiration in large numbers and the nay-sayers fading into the woodwork.
Steve

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Apr 24th 2014, 11:50 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol