Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

8 Pages V « < 6 7 8   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Heart On My Sleeve - Mediabase/Airplay, Michael's single radio play tracking
GalGor
post Aug 5th 2009, 7:08 AM
Post #141

Group: Members

QUOTE(Ultimat1 @ Jul 14th 2009, 11:40 AM) *

lmao.gif You learned early! happy.gif
We should start a new game.

How about "What should Michael's next single be from the Hold Back My Heart album? w00t.gif

This is goodbye. Seriously. Very nice comments everywhere.. excl.gif heart.gif

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Aug 5th 2009, 7:08 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Ultimat1
post Aug 5th 2009, 12:52 PM
Post #142

Fav. AI7: Michael Johns

QUOTE(GalGor @ Aug 5th 2009, 7:08 AM) *

This is goodbye. Seriously. Very nice comments everywhere.. excl.gif heart.gif
GREAT choice! wub.gif However, I'm still torn between "This Is Goodbye", "Hold Back My Heart", and "Turn To You". heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif

I played the entire CD for someone I know (just to get her opinion). She came back a few days later and asked to hear "Hold Back My Heart" again. heart.gif She said she couldn't get it out of her head after only hear it once. I showed her the Hollywood and Highland video and Michael now has a new fan. tongue.gif

"This is Goodbye" was one of my instant favorites. I just love that song from start to finish. heart.gif

"Turn To You" was also a song that captured me instantly. heart.gif It's just so Michael. Stripped of overproduction, and horns, and backup vocals, it showcases his soulful, emotional raw talent better than most of the songs on the album. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

I'm glad it's not up to me to decide which song will be his next single. whistling.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Listen and order at AOL, and Wal-Mart. Click on the pic to order from Amazon
+Quote Post
GalGor
post Aug 6th 2009, 1:56 AM
Post #143

QUOTE(Ultimat1 @ Aug 5th 2009, 12:52 PM) *

GREAT choice! wub.gif However, I'm still torn between "This Is Goodbye", "Hold Back My Heart", and "Turn To You". heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif

I played the entire CD for someone I know (just to get her opinion). She came back a few days later and asked to hear "Hold Back My Heart" again. heart.gif She said she couldn't get it out of her head after only hear it once. I showed her the Hollywood and Highland video and Michael now has a new fan. tongue.gif

"This is Goodbye" was one of my instant favorites. I just love that song from start to finish. heart.gif

"Turn To You" was also a song that captured me instantly. heart.gif It's just so Michael. Stripped of overproduction, and horns, and backup vocals, it showcases his soulful, emotional raw talent better than most of the songs on the album. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

I'm glad it's not up to me to decide which song will be his next single. whistling.gif

Hold back my heart is beautiful song too..Beautiful. Turn to you will not get younger auditorium, too sad. My opinion.

This post has been edited by GalGor: Aug 6th 2009, 1:58 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Ultimat1
post Aug 7th 2009, 9:51 AM
Post #144

Fav. AI7: Michael Johns

QUOTE(GalGor @ Aug 6th 2009, 1:56 AM) *

Hold back my heart is beautiful song too..Beautiful. Turn to you will not get younger auditorium, too sad. My opinion.
Could be. True love can be sad at any age.

--------------------
IPB Image
Listen and order at AOL, and Wal-Mart. Click on the pic to order from Amazon
+Quote Post

8 Pages V « < 6 7 8
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Dec 21st 2014, 5:18 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol