Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

205 Pages V « < 182 183 184 185 186 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The official college student thread...
juniorfan4eva
post Mar 1st 2012, 2:48 PM
Post #3661

Group: Members

They called back, they have it THANK GOODNESS. roll.gif I feel so stupid now and they probably think I'm crazy but oh well. giggle.gif

--------------------
The moon never beams without bringing me dreams...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Mar 1st 2012, 2:48 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

noise
post Mar 1st 2012, 3:14 PM
Post #3662

Im scared.. my program only takes 80 out of the 400 that applied. noexpression.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Mar 1st 2012, 4:08 PM
Post #3663

QUOTE(noise @ Mar 1st 2012, 3:14 PM) *

Im scared.. my program only takes 80 out of the 400 that applied. noexpression.gif

I forgot, send me your drunk driving video!! I want to see original.gif I'm sure you'll be fine, good luck huggy.gif

...nvm I creeped your youtube channel and saw it giggle.gif It was amazing!!

...and I know your youtube channel because you sent me your other video, I'm not like creeping creeping roll.gif

This post has been edited by juniorfan4eva: Mar 1st 2012, 4:10 PM

--------------------
The moon never beams without bringing me dreams...
+Quote Post
yomarisa
post Mar 1st 2012, 4:55 PM
Post #3664

Fav. Judge: Ellen DeGeneres
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart

QUOTE(noise @ Mar 1st 2012, 3:14 PM) *

Don't be scared! Your video was amazing, seriously. heart.gif

--------------------
"Shake it Out."
Twitter.Instagram.Tumblr.
+Quote Post
hannahdotcom
post Mar 4th 2012, 1:00 AM
Post #3665

Fav. AI7: David Archuleta
Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. BB14: Ian Terry

My advisor planned out what classes I have to take every semester until the end. And since scheduling starts Monday, I looked up to see what my schedule next semester would be like. In the fall I have: 3 math classes (abstract algebra, multivariable calculus (calculus III), and math models), 1 education class, and 1 out of (chemistry/physics/environmental science).. First off, can I just say "FML?" Even more so because my math classes are 11:30, 12:30, and 1:30.. one right after another with no breaks.

I can't switch around or postpone any of them. My school sucks at offering classes at decent times. So most math classes are offered at terrible time intervals. (ex: Offered Spring of Odd Years) .. So I have to basically bust out all my math classes (I've taken 5 leading up to the next semester - my 5th semester, 1st of 3rd year) in the 3rd year, because the 4th year I bust out all my classes in my 1st semester and spend the second semester student teaching and making lesson plans. So I have three math classes in the fall, and FOUR in the spring.

Absolutely ridiculous. Who knew you'd have to essentially be a math major to become a high school math teacher (so like a math major taking in addition all the necessary education classes as well)?? The lowest levels of math (stats and calc) I've taken (and will take) in college are the highest (well calc) that I could teach in high school...so it's just the dumbest thing ever. But essentially my 4.0 will probably be gone after this semester anyways (because discrete math is a BEAST) so I should just stop caring about my GPA as much as I do and just try my best and hope for the best.

END RANT.

--------------------
IPB Image
survivor faves: S. Fishbach, R. Cesternino, J. Cochran, A. and V. Baskauskas, C. Haskell
idol faves: B. Lewis, D. Archuleta, K. Allen; bb faves: E. Stein, I. Terry, W. Kirby, A. Herren
+Quote Post
natalietan
post Mar 4th 2012, 10:11 AM
Post #3666

Fav. AI5: Chris Daughtry

8 hours of class on Tuesday (one of them has a makeup cause the professor was sick on Thursday, and its at 8:30-11:30), 3 hours of work on Wednesday and a mid term on Thursday at 8:30am, 4 chapters long.

Having a strep throat now, and I took 4 hours to review 1 chapter for the midterm...sociology on race and ethnicity. Yikes. I don't get why she makes the passing mark to get a D at 70 and her questions are incredibly hard.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ToriandTaylornumber1fanforever
post Mar 6th 2012, 1:56 AM
Post #3667

One week until spring break!

--------------------
Independent Scentsy Consultant!
www.MichelleNixon.Scentsy.us
+Quote Post
Starry_Night
post Mar 6th 2012, 5:23 PM
Post #3668

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. CI5: Carly Rae Jepsen
Fav. Band: Coldplay

night school twice this week and the rest of the month noexpression.gif
at least it's on photoshop and illustrator

--------------------
IPB Image
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
RWG
post Mar 7th 2012, 12:40 AM
Post #3669

I love it when you finish an essay on a public computer and email it to yourself.

And forget to hit "attach."

This post has been edited by RWG: Mar 7th 2012, 1:33 AM

--------------------
"Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience"
+Quote Post
natalietan
post Mar 7th 2012, 8:27 AM
Post #3670

Haven't been to class all week thanks to being sick. Great. I need to go to campus tomorrow see my professor to turn in a paper and discuss what I missed and reschedule a makeup for my midterm with the professor who had that makeup class (its for race and ethnicity), and then I ought to go for economics since its my weakest subject but with the medication wearing me out, I doubt I'd be able to sit through a 3 hour clas. Gahhhhhhh. So much to make up!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Starry_Night
post Mar 12th 2012, 5:24 PM
Post #3671

I have a magazine ad due at the month wacko.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
MyrIdol
post Mar 12th 2012, 6:43 PM
Post #3672

Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. AI10: Pia Toscano
Fav. AI11: Hollie Cavanagh

I didn't know their was a thread for this. I love college so much, this is my first year and I live on-campus and its amazing. heart.gif This year is going by so fast though crying.gif, and I'm currently stressing out because I want to switch majors, but I'm not sure to what. pinch.gif

--------------------
AI 12: Devin Paul Janelle Set:oxidol & **JennyGearFan**
IPB Image
Survivor 26: Reynold, Andrea, Brenda, Eddie, Malcolm, Erik
+Quote Post
*Diana
post Mar 13th 2012, 1:25 AM
Post #3673

SPRING BREAK. wub.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
natalietan
post Mar 13th 2012, 11:59 AM
Post #3674

Didn't know I had a paper due today but thank goodness macro economics was canceled cause the professor is out of town. Had to rush back home and back to campus with only 2 hours to write a 3 page reflection. Glad I did it. But it cost me 26 dollars worth of taxi money. bloated.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Starry_Night
post Mar 13th 2012, 2:53 PM
Post #3675

the exercises I didn't finish in class are driving me crazy blarg.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
toyall123
post Mar 14th 2012, 1:38 AM
Post #3676

Fav. AI4: Vonzell Solomon
Fav. AI5: Elliott Yamin
Fav. Anime: Monster

I have a final on Thursday, and I didn't study yet:haha:

This post has been edited by toyall123: Mar 14th 2012, 1:38 AM

--------------------
"My eyes can see the death of everything. I can cut the lines as long as I understand the death behind it. This means I can kill anything, even if that thing is God."-Shiki Ryougi (Garden of Sinners)
IPB Image
+Quote Post
bumnummies
post Mar 14th 2012, 7:32 AM
Post #3677

Group: Blend Artists

I have 2 essays due on the 30th and I haven't even started them. fear.gif I'm finding excuses to procrastinate, lol.

--------------------
MY NAME IS JENN. | COME VISIT ME ON TUMBLR OK? | or TWITTER | VERSION: COLCHELE.
IPB Image
| GLEE: Rachel. Kurt. Blaine. Tina. Santana. Sam. Brittany. And Everyone Else. :) | OH and I make stuff: REDBUBBLE |
+Quote Post
RWG
post Mar 14th 2012, 1:11 PM
Post #3678

QUOTE(bumnummies @ Mar 14th 2012, 5:32 AM) *

I have 2 essays due on the 30th and I haven't even started them. fear.gif I'm finding excuses to procrastinate, lol.

Is that bad? fear.gif

I usually take about three to four days to write an essay. Ideally, I like to have them done about two days before the due date so that I can not look at it for a day and then make some edits (though I sometimes have to finish writing and editing the night before the due date).

This post has been edited by RWG: Mar 14th 2012, 1:10 PM

--------------------
"Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience"
+Quote Post
kimi
post Mar 14th 2012, 2:00 PM
Post #3679

Fav. AI2: Clay Aiken
Fav. Bands: TBS & MCR

I am so terrible with time management lately. I can't wait to be done in December... but it seems soooo farrrr awayyyyy wacko.gif

--------------------
<< v: Clay on Celebrity Apprentice ~ Sig by me >>
IPB Image
<< R.I.P Michael Jackson, Aunt Patty, Grandma >>
+Quote Post
bumnummies
post Mar 14th 2012, 5:44 PM
Post #3680

Group: Blend Artists

QUOTE(RWG @ Mar 14th 2012, 2:11 PM) *

Is that bad? fear.gif

I usually take about three to four days to write an essay. Ideally, I like to have them done about two days before the due date so that I can not look at it for a day and then make some edits (though I sometimes have to finish writing and editing the night before the due date).

For me, yeah, kinda... haha.gif I haaaate doing research/citations. sad.gif I'm doing the one for my pop culture course on Social Media & Business/Marketing (I think...?) ... and for my Myths class, IDK... it has to be a comparison essay, so like maybe Grimm's Cinderella/Disney's Cinderella ??? Because I'm lazy mostly, and I'm already familiar with both versions lol. Unless I can come up with something better.

My biggest GRR though is my pop culture teacher wants us to not use too many online sources... but I'm like... DUDE: This is an ONLINE COURSE. And my topic is about Social Media, which is ONLINE. What scholarly resources do you honestly expect me to find? The newspapers I'm going to search for info on are going to be ONLINE. The databases I'm still searching ONLINE (though really I loathe databases because they're freaking archaic and annoying to find eff all on... I've had the worst luck finding sh1t on databases lol). I am NOT dragging my ass to the library!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! arrggghh!! Plus everything I want to talk about is like... from my own personal experiences using social media, and I'm not sure how I can cite Addition-Elle promoting their bras not only as a commercial during the Golden Globes, but then cross promoting it on Facebook, Twitter, etc, and sending an email out to its subscribers. LIKE SERIOUSLY!!! How do I exactly ~prove~ that??? How do I MLA cite an email? And plus I effing hate MLA citations but that's a whole 'nother complaint, LOL.

So that's why I'm procrastinating. giggle.gif

This post has been edited by bumnummies: Mar 14th 2012, 5:45 PM

--------------------
MY NAME IS JENN. | COME VISIT ME ON TUMBLR OK? | or TWITTER | VERSION: COLCHELE.
IPB Image
| GLEE: Rachel. Kurt. Blaine. Tina. Santana. Sam. Brittany. And Everyone Else. :) | OH and I make stuff: REDBUBBLE |
+Quote Post

205 Pages V « < 182 183 184 185 186 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Oct 23rd 2014, 10:07 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol