Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Haley's Movie
fover10
post Jan 7th 2012, 11:10 AM
Post #1

Group: Members

You know, I can see a movie about Haley's Idol Journey in the future. Even though she didn't win it all, there is still plenty of material to make a hit movie. It would begin with her failed S-9 attempt and end with the release of her first album.

Think about it. It had plenty of drama with her initial failure in S-9 and her determination to succeed in S-10; her constant trips to the bottom 3 stools; the red lipstick massacre; her struggle to define herself; rumors of a love affair or two; the audience rebellion towards the judges; angry viewers calling/texting (Tom Hanks and Ellen Degeneres), in fighting between the judges, Nigel and Jimmy; her receiving permission to sing YAI and WIAWSNB; her standing-O performances; her slip and fall; the constant negative critiques, incuding YAI and Earth Song and her dynamite performances after them; voting irregularities; her final swan song; skip the tour and finish with her signing a recording contract and her receiving a Grammy after her first album release.

During the credits, they could list all the records Haley broke during S-10.

Did I miss anything?

This post has been edited by fover10: Jan 7th 2012, 11:14 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Jan 7th 2012, 11:10 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

satchvai
post Jan 7th 2012, 11:17 AM
Post #2

Fav. King's X (Doug Pinnick)

QUOTE(fover10 @ Jan 7th 2012, 11:10 AM) *

You know, I can see a movie about Haley's Idol Journey in the future. Even though she didn't win it all, there is still plenty of material to make a hit movie. It would begin with her failed S-9 attempt and end with the release of her first album.

Think about it. It had plenty of drama with her initial failure in S-9 and her determination to succeed in S-10; her constant trips to the bottom 3 stools; the red lipstick massacre; her struggle to define herself; rumors of a love affair or two; the audience rebellion towards the judges; angry viewers calling/texting (Tom Hanks and Ellen Degeneres), in fighting between the judges, Nigel and Jimmy; her receiving permission to sing YAI and WIAWSNB; her standing-O performances; her slip and fall; the constant negative critiques, incuding YAI and Earth Song and her dynamite performances after them; voting irregularities; her final swan song; skip the tour and finish with her signing a recording contract and her receiving a Grammy after her first album release.

Did I miss anything?

Her legs. They deserve an Oscar.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
jjames865
post Jan 7th 2012, 12:09 PM
Post #3

Fav. AI5: Katharine McPhee
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart

QUOTE(fover10 @ Jan 7th 2012, 11:10 AM) *

Did I miss anything?

I don't know if they will ever make a movie, but it will make a great segment in her Biography on the Bio Channel. thumbsup.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
druth8x
post Jan 7th 2012, 3:00 PM
Post #4

aww Darn no actual movie, arrgh.

--------------------
+Quote Post
BrandoC15
post Jan 7th 2012, 3:02 PM
Post #5

Fav. Actress: Jennifer Lawrence

QUOTE(druth8x @ Jan 7th 2012, 12:00 PM) *

aww Darn no actual movie, arrgh.

Haha, that's what I said too. tongue.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Purchase Haley's album "Listen Up!" on iTunes!!! siggy credit: leeyvic
+Quote Post
NotUrGirl
post Jan 7th 2012, 5:16 PM
Post #6

What musician could Haley play if that is the first "type" of movie she makes??? wub.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
AdoreGrowler26
post Jan 7th 2012, 5:54 PM
Post #7

Fav. AI11: Elise Testone
Fav. Actress: Alison Brie

QUOTE(satchvai @ Jan 7th 2012, 11:17 AM) *

Her legs. They deserve an Oscar.

I second that.

--------------------
IPB Image
Thank you, Tusk :D
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Sep 30th 2014, 10:52 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol