Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> new official anthony fedorov street team, Join the Anthony Fedorov Street Team!!
AFStreetTeam
post Jan 18th 2012, 10:36 PM
Post #1

Group: Members

Hey everyone!! I hope all is well! My name is Bill and I am the National Leader for the Official Anthony Fedorov Street Team established in 2011. What is a Street Team you ask? Well, it is a way for every fan of Anthony Fedorov to be more involved with his career by helping spread the word of his appearances and performances. We are currently searching for dedicated fans who are willing to help us with this awesome journey! Along with helping, you will also be some of the first ones to get news on Anthony and soon may possibly be eligible for Anthony Fedorov Official merchandise!

Previously, Anthony had signed with Airgo Music in New York City, NY. Since then, he has released his first single titled "You're Perfect" and later in 2011, he released his first EP titled "Never Over". Along with the EP, Anthony has been performing in the musical theater catching lead roles in the Fantastiks, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolored Dream Coat and Hairspray. More recently, Anthony is working on another musical and the news on this will soon be released!! You can get your copy of his debut CD at iTunes.com or Amazon.com. Anthony is very proud of this EP as it is all original music written and co-written by Anthony himself!! So get yours today!!

If you are a true Anthony Feodorv fan and want to become part of this awesome team, send an email of intent to [email protected] and I will reply ASAP with additional information! This is all FREE!!!

The Anthony Fedorov Street Team is in cooperation with the Airgo Music label. Any and all informaton received is used for the sole purpose of communication between the Anthony Fedorov Street Team and the Anthony Fedorov Street Team member and is strictly confidential and will not be sold to a third party.

Thanks for reading and we hope to see you soon as a member of the AF Street Team!!

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Jan 18th 2012, 10:36 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Go to the top of the page

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Apr 24th 2014, 7:09 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol