Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

459 Pages V « < 227 228 229 230 231 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> the official talk about your crush thread, girls & boys ; both welcomed !
juniorfan4eva
post Feb 19th 2012, 12:52 AM
Post #4561

Group: Members

QUOTE(Kayli @ Feb 19th 2012, 12:28 AM) *

You are gorgeous! DO NOT let a guy make you feel otherwise. Most of them are just stupid! huggy.gif

Quote from Geroge Carlin: “Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid.”

SO TRUE.

Thank you huggy.gif Everyone there even his friends were sayign how he's a d*ick and hwo hooking up with him isnt a big deal iro anything like that and but ut stil sucks a lot sad.gif I dunno this siucks and i have ot work early tomorrow and i'll have to see 23 year old whois basically the same and this is all im ever frigigng good for is hooking up nd never speaking to me again sjkdai9huwejfakodl;

--------------------
The moon never beams without bringing me dreams...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Feb 19th 2012, 12:52 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

AngelOfMusic8908
post Feb 19th 2012, 12:56 AM
Post #4562

sweet n' sassy Midwestern girl

Fav. AI12: Janelle Arthur
Fav. AI13: Jessica Meuse
Fav. XFUK11: Paul Akister

I want Devin (that's Cute Bartender Guy's name) to like me. I don't know if he will tho. I've never felt pretty at all and have had people call me ugly. My biggest insecurity is my weight and people have called me fat, and variations of it. I used to cut my arms as a way to punish myself for not being beautiful. I just want some guy to like me for me. Not just for sex. That's all I want.

--------------------
IPB Image
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Feb 19th 2012, 12:57 AM
Post #4563

^ The only thing I get complimented on is my ass and my boobs sad.gif

god danm i hate being depressed drunk pinch.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Feb 19th 2012, 12:57 AM
Post #4564

I've gotten one compliment on my ass and that was from a homeless guy that wanted to rape me. I use some tricks to make my boobs look bigger but so far nobody's noticed. I just want to be beautiful and I want a guy to like me.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Feb 19th 2012, 9:26 AM
Post #4565

I don't even know why I'm so upset because I don't even like him, like I honestly don't. I only ever liked him in June when I didn't know what he was really like and that he had done the same act with every other girl. I know he's a manwhore and everything but I guess just seeing it happen right in front of me is what did it. I don't knowwww pinch.gif And last night when it was happening I was texting my sister upset and then all I got back was, "stop drunk texting me." When I honestly wasn't, I wasn't drunk by that point and I was just upset. crying.gif Now we're fighting and we never fight. uahjsdkasoiuhjsknm

--------------------
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Feb 19th 2012, 10:07 AM
Post #4566

Oh yeah, one more thing... my best friend is MOVING TO BRITISH COLUMBIA AND DIDN'T TELL ME. noexpression.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
claysababe
post Feb 19th 2012, 10:39 AM
Post #4567

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AI5: Ace Young
Fav. Idol: Clay Aiken!!

First off Kayli that is so ballsy of you to post that to him hahaha! I would've been to scared he wouldn't respond. Pretty funny!!

QUOTE(AngelOfMusic8908 @ Feb 19th 2012, 12:56 AM) *

I want Devin (that's Cute Bartender Guy's name) to like me. I don't know if he will tho. I've never felt pretty at all and have had people call me ugly. My biggest insecurity is my weight and people have called me fat, and variations of it. I used to cut my arms as a way to punish myself for not being beautiful. I just want some guy to like me for me. Not just for sex. That's all I want.

I think we all have our insecurities and we all want to be loved. It is human nature and not something we can really control. I'm sorry you are insecure about your weight. Have you been to a doctor about it? One of my best friends was having difficulties with her weight towards the end of highschool. She went to the doctor who put her on a medication and such and she lost a good 60lbs. It was great and did alot for her self esteem. She has "extra" skin from the weight loss which still bothers her, but she is in a better place than before. I'm not sure if you've considered that thou but just wanted to tell you her story original.gif

QUOTE(juniorfan4eva @ Feb 19th 2012, 10:07 AM) *

Oh yeah, one more thing... my best friend is MOVING TO BRITISH COLUMBIA AND DIDN'T TELL ME. noexpression.gif

Aw I am sorry to hear that, Emma sad.gif

This post has been edited by claysababe: Feb 19th 2012, 12:41 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
Kim
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Feb 19th 2012, 12:10 PM
Post #4568

QUOTE(juniorfan4eva @ Feb 19th 2012, 9:07 AM) *

I'm sorry Emma huggy.gif

QUOTE(claysababe @ Feb 19th 2012, 9:39 AM) *

I think we all have our insecurities and we all want to be loved. It is human nature and not something we can really control. I'm sorry you are insecure about your weight. Have you been to a doctor about it? One of my best friends was having difficulties with her weight towards the end of highschool. She went to the doctor who put her on a medication and such and she lost a good 60lbs. It was great and did alot for her self esteem. She has "extra" skin from the weight loss which still bothers her, but she is in a better place than before. I'm not sure if you've considered that thou but just wanted to tell you her story original.gif

I've tried everything to lose weight. I went to health and fitness camp in Massachusetts for 3 summers, lost weight but gained it back, I've tried dieting, I've tried all sorts of stuff. I'm considering bariatric surgery (I haven't thought of it in awhile, but my stepdad brought up that he is considering it and that re-sparked my thoughts for it). I just want to be beautiful.
Thank you for sharing your friend's story original.gif.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
claysababe
post Feb 19th 2012, 12:34 PM
Post #4569

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AI5: Ace Young
Fav. Idol: Clay Aiken!!

I see. I hope that things work out. original.gif Losing weight is a hard battle for so many women...and obesity, especially in childhood, is a national epidemic now. It seems to be something that consumes us as a society.

This post has been edited by claysababe: Feb 19th 2012, 12:41 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
Kim
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Feb 19th 2012, 12:57 PM
Post #4570

Yeah. All I want is to be beautiful. I've only told a few people about my interest in surgery but am not sure what I'll have to do to get ready.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Annie
post Feb 19th 2012, 2:03 PM
Post #4571

Dwight you ignorant slut!

Fav. AI7: David Cook

Have you considered going vegan or raw? My friend did this and not only did she lose the weight, but she felt SO much better as well. Both emotionally and physically.

--------------------
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Feb 19th 2012, 2:56 PM
Post #4572

I could never be vegan since there are things I like too much to give up.

Part of it is pressure from friends and family too. They don't realize how hard it is for me.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
smilesunshineex3
post Feb 19th 2012, 6:05 PM
Post #4573

Fav. SYTYCD2: Allison Holker
Fav. SYTYCD7: Lauren Froderman

Learning quickly that my boyfriend is a biiiig cuddler, which I wasn't expecting. haha.gif Thursday night he saw The Vow with me and a few of our other friends, Friday was my senior night for dance which he came to and made signs for me (then we ate and went to a friend's), and last night another of our friend's had a birthday party that we were both at...even though we almost fell asleep. laughing.gif It's been wonderful, and he's paid for everything even when I told him not to haha.gif I love this! heart.gif

QUOTE(AngelOfMusic8908 @ Feb 19th 2012, 12:57 PM) *

Yeah. All I want is to be beautiful. I've only told a few people about my interest in surgery but am not sure what I'll have to do to get ready.

huggy.gif You are beautiful! While I understand that everyone (especially us girls) associate body shape with being like the ultimate indicator of beauty, there's sooo much more to love about yourself. If you want to lose weight, good for you and good luck, but make sure that during the process you're paying attention to all the other things as well. happy.gif I don't know if what I'm saying is making any sense...don't think about your weight as the only thing stopping you from being beautiful, because you have beauty no matter what. smile.gif

--------------------
i can't, no i won't hush
i'll say the words that make you
blush
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Feb 19th 2012, 6:24 PM
Post #4574

I think more than being upset I feel embarassed about guy hooking up with someone else. ermm.gif I don't know. And yeah, bff isn't speaking to me about it. Like I'm supposed to be acting like I don't know. noexpression.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Feb 19th 2012, 7:11 PM
Post #4575

QUOTE(smilesunshineex3 @ Feb 19th 2012, 5:05 PM) *

huggy.gif You are beautiful! While I understand that everyone (especially us girls) associate body shape with being like the ultimate indicator of beauty, there's sooo much more to love about yourself. If you want to lose weight, good for you and good luck, but make sure that during the process you're paying attention to all the other things as well. happy.gif I don't know if what I'm saying is making any sense...don't think about your weight as the only thing stopping you from being beautiful, because you have beauty no matter what. smile.gif

One issue is that my friends and family are pressuring me. When I was out with my friends on Friday one of them kind of pushed it on me. It shook me for about a minute and then I saw Cute Bartender Guy and felt better. I am seriously considering surgery (and that's the only type of surgery I would ever have) and I just feel self conscious and worry that guys won't want to go out with me because of the way I look.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Kayli
post Feb 19th 2012, 7:18 PM
Post #4576

QUOTE(claysababe @ Feb 19th 2012, 9:39 AM) *

First off Kayli that is so ballsy of you to post that to him hahaha! I would've been to scared he wouldn't respond. Pretty funny!!

Hahaha. I didn't think he would cause it was a chat thing where so many people are trying to talk to them and they are only on there for like 30 min so they can't respond to a lot. I was happy when he did! And the cleverness of his response made me laugh! happy.gif

I'm insecure about so many things. I feel like I need to be perfect for some reason and clearly that isn't possible. I'm trying to get over it, but it's so hard when there's so much to compare yourself too. pinch.gif

--------------------

And you be the reason
I'll be the rhyme
We've both got way too much ahead
To worry 'bout what we've left behind
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Feb 19th 2012, 7:21 PM
Post #4577

QUOTE(Kayli @ Feb 19th 2012, 6:18 PM) *

I'm insecure about so many things. I feel like I need to be perfect for some reason and clearly that isn't possible. I'm trying to get over it, but it's so hard when there's so much to compare yourself too. pinch.gif

I'm insecure about a lot of things. I think my boobs aren't big enough (so I use tricks to make them look bigger), I've tried so hard to lose weight but nothing has worked, and people say physical attraction is important in a relationship and I don't feel physically attractive at all. The main person I look up to, beauty-wise, is Lea Michele. She is SO beautiful and didn't need any surgery (when she was in high school every girl got a nose job but she didn't). I just wish I could be beautiful like her.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Kayli
post Feb 19th 2012, 8:09 PM
Post #4578

QUOTE(AngelOfMusic8908 @ Feb 19th 2012, 6:21 PM) *

I'm insecure about a lot of things. I think my boobs aren't big enough (so I use tricks to make them look bigger), I've tried so hard to lose weight but nothing has worked, and people say physical attraction is important in a relationship and I don't feel physically attractive at all. The main person I look up to, beauty-wise, is Lea Michele. She is SO beautiful and didn't need any surgery (when she was in high school every girl got a nose job but she didn't). I just wish I could be beautiful like her.

Everyone is beautiful in there own way as cheesy as it sounds. And what is attractive is different for everyone. For example, there are guys that I think are really attractive that my friends don't find attractive at all and vice versa. I'm sure it's the same for men. Actually I know it is. My boss and a couple co-workers were talking about Megan Fox the other day and one of them goes "yeah, she's so hot!" and my boss is like "overrated, not my type" or something like that lol.

This post has been edited by Kayli: Feb 19th 2012, 8:10 PM

--------------------

And you be the reason
I'll be the rhyme
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Feb 19th 2012, 8:14 PM
Post #4579

QUOTE(Kayli @ Feb 19th 2012, 7:09 PM) *

Everyone is beautiful in there own way as cheesy as it sounds. And what is attractive is different for everyone. For example, there are guys that I think are really attractive that my friends don't find attractive at all and vice versa. I'm sure it's the same for men. Actually I know it is. My boss and a couple co-workers were talking about Megan Fox the other day and one of them goes "yeah, she's so hot!" and my boss is like "overrated, not my type" or something like that lol.

One book I have said that a girl's weight can be a deciding factor in whether or not a guy finds a girl attractive. According to that book, a girl who is overweight gives off the vibe that the girl doesn't care about herself very much. That is such a lie. I do care about myself and try so hard to be beautiful but nothing works. Probably why I have only had 2 relationships is because I'm too ugly to be a keeper.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Kayli
post Feb 19th 2012, 8:25 PM
Post #4580

QUOTE(AngelOfMusic8908 @ Feb 19th 2012, 7:14 PM) *

One book I have said that a girl's weight can be a deciding factor in whether or not a guy finds a girl attractive. According to that book, a girl who is overweight gives off the vibe that the girl doesn't care about herself very much. That is such a lie. I do care about myself and try so hard to be beautiful but nothing works. Probably why I have only had 2 relationships is because I'm too ugly to be a keeper.

I've been in none pinch.gif huggy.gif

Makes me feel like I'm not good enough for anyone, but I just try and stay positive and know the right guy will come along when the time is right.

ALSO, you have to learn to love yourself before you can let someone else do it. One of my current issues I'm working on.

--------------------

And you be the reason
I'll be the rhyme
+Quote Post

459 Pages V « < 227 228 229 230 231 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Dec 19th 2014, 6:30 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol