Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

6 Pages V « < 4 5 6   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Closed TopicStart new topic
> Bye Bye, David!, He's officially going on a mission!
JORDAN_FAN
post Mar 29th 2012, 10:01 PM
Post #101

Group: Members

Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood
Fav. AI7: David Archuleta
Fav. AJ:JordanMcCoy AI3:JohnStevens

QUOTE(cutter12 @ Mar 20th 2012, 2:17 AM) *

Well said on your whole post, Upside. Even though I hate the idea of David going on a mission and being away for 2 years, I believe in the long run, that it will help him more, than hinder him.

Unfortunately, the American press painted David as nothing more than a pageant- bot. No way someone as awkward and shy as David was on American Idol, could possibly be a serious artist. And David was doing this only because Daddy wanted him to. They did not give credit on how serious a musical artist David really is. Hell, the Salt Lake Tribune scored Justin Bieber's Xmas album higher than David's.

David hit the ground running since AI and has been going constantly ever since. Performing, writing, recording and learning all he can from some of the greats in the music business. And all of them have claimed what a great talent David is. I feel all of them are looking forward to working with David once again when he comes back.

Agreed. thumbsup.gif yes.gif

QUOTE(xxnatalalaliee @ Mar 28th 2012, 2:19 PM) *

Well, he's gone. crying.gif

So weird. sad.gif

QUOTE(Blordin_FanGirl @ Mar 29th 2012, 4:41 AM) *

Oh wow, I thought he would have left by the end of this week. Wish him the best! 2 years will definitely pass by fast! original.gif

Quite true. yes.gif

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Mar 29th 2012, 10:01 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

icedmocha
post Apr 1st 2012, 12:29 AM
Post #102

QUOTE(gem2477 @ Mar 16th 2012, 11:33 AM) *

It ruins people? hmmmm. Because of "religion" mormons have it more together than most people. If they adhere to their religion that will "ruin" them, they aren't going to get arrested for DUIs or become abusive alcoholics, do drugs, having a man leave you high and dry as an unwed single mother or be used and abused, get stds. . . .

lol yeah okay. so basically by your logic you're saying that religion saves people. My point was that when you take THAT much time out of your life to do something like that, for me it is kind of ruining. That's my opinion as is yours with your logic from what I'm reading that religion saves people original.gif

I'm not religious and I haven't had any of those things happen to me...so your logic is invalid.

--------------------
+Quote Post
roare
post Apr 2nd 2012, 2:48 AM
Post #103

How about....some people are religious and some people aren't and that's okay

--------------------
+Quote Post
JohnA
post Apr 2nd 2012, 8:47 AM
Post #104

QUOTE(gem2477 @ Mar 16th 2012, 10:33 AM) *

It ruins people? hmmmm. Because of "religion" mormons have it more together than most people. If they adhere to their religion that will "ruin" them, they aren't going to get arrested for DUIs or become abusive alcoholics, do drugs, having a man leave you high and dry as an unwed single mother or be used and abused, get stds. . . .
They also will never be happy in their lives if they happen to be gay. They will also waste 2 years of their lives serving as free workforce for the church to preach, recruit and convert more people to the church. Let's not forget about the "interesting" things the Book of Mormon has to say on skin color and potential influence it may have on non-white Mormons who "adhere" deeply to the religion. Ohh yes, Mormons have it all figured out.

This post has been edited by JohnA: Apr 2nd 2012, 8:48 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
archipotle
post Apr 3rd 2012, 7:05 AM
Post #105

Fav. AI7: David Archuleta

Can we not turn this into a place where we argue about beliefs, arguments that could hurt each other? Not everyone is going to share the same belief, that's normal.. but there's no need to push it.

--------------------
_David Archuleta_____________________Sam Tsui
IPB Image
_______________________________________________sammi;youtube|twitter
+Quote Post

6 Pages V « < 4 5 6
Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Dec 21st 2014, 6:57 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol