Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Please keep blends American Juniors related, plus information regarding The Blender
Kenny
post Sep 10th 2005, 8:34 PM
Post #1

I'm too sexy for my member title.
Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AI9: Lee DeWyze

Hey everyone!

This is the American Juniors photo forum. So that means that your topics should be American Juniors related. You can display off topic blends in the Artwork and Poetry section of Member Showcase. There is also a Graphics Giveaway Forum for off topic blends.

Thank you. original.gif
-Anna

------------------------------

We have a great section on IDF called "The Blender." There's a ton of stuff in there that many of you probably have no idea about, so allow me to bring some attention to it!

The Blender

Imagery Discussion - This forum is great for all basic questions about blending! You can ask questions about textures, fonts, brushes, effects, colors, and everything blending related! Before you ask a new question though, you want to check the FAQ to see if your question is already answered. There are also other useful stickies at the top of that forum. happy.gif

Blend/Avatar Request Shops - This is a great place to request blends. You can request from any one of our shops. The shops are owned by blenders and you can visit the shops to see if you like that blenders work. If not, you can check the Various Artists forum. The various artist forum is filled with Various Artists (duh tongue.gif ) who all have threads and you can request from them! If you cant make up your mind about who you want to do your request, you can post in our I want a blend, avatar, blinkie or other artwork, please! forum and any blender who has a shop will do your request if they want to!

Do you want a shop, request thread or do you want your request thread moved to the Various Artists forum? Click here for more info. happy.gif

Blend Challenges - You know those challenges that are often run in photo forums? We have a whole forum for Blend Challenges! Yes, you can run your own challenge in that forum! The challenges are run by Jen (lilaznkellfan), Emily (clay_fan4evr), and Jordan (dianadegarmo4eva). You cant make your own topics in this forum, because they run the challenges! To find out how to start a challenge you can read this thread and you can PM any of those people if you have questions!

Image Tutorials and Guides - Not much I cant explain on this one, lol. It's a forum with a bunch of tutorials. You can just look around at some of the tutorials we have in there and if you cant find the one you're looking for, head on over to Imagery Discussion

Graphics Giveaway Forum - Also self-explanatory. Any blends for signatures, wallpapers, avatars, or any other type of graphics you have can be given away in this forum. You can share idol and non-idol related graphics in there.

Signature Test - You can use this forum to test your signature, upload pictures, or any random posting you just need to test. Posts dont count in this forum.

Now that you know about the blender, use it! That's what its there for. happy.gif
Photo/Graphic forums for Idol shows are not the proper place for Rate my blend threads, Giveaways, Requests, Blend Questions, or Challenges! You should be using the forums descirbed above and we hope to see you around those forums!

Thanks for reading! original.gif

--------------------
clarkson.10/16/07.10/18/08.10/31/08.11/06/08.3/10/09.9/3/09.10/02/09.10/10/09. set by me! tweet tumble
IPB Image
taking requests again at delicious designs! click to request!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
BE MY iDOL
post Oct 29th 2005, 9:35 PM
Post #2

I <3 Chantel & Bo

Group: NX Premium Subscribers

Fav. AJ: Chantel Kohl

maybe we should combine this& this http://idolforums.com/index.php?showtopic=370586

since its all blend related? idk!

--------------------
"when you allow a person's words to upset you, you're giving away your power"
IPB Image
+Quote Post
AnnaBanana
post Oct 29th 2005, 10:05 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

QUOTE(BE MY iDOL @ Oct 29th 2005, 10:35 PM) *

maybe we should combine this& this http://idolforums.com/index.php?showtopic=370586

since its all blend related? idk!

That is a good idea - we don't want a cluttered sticky area. I merged the threads.

--------------------
~*Anna*~
+Quote Post
BE MY iDOL
post Oct 29th 2005, 10:07 PM
Post #4

I <3 Chantel & Bo

=D go you.. and me haha. this one time.. in AJGD .. there was like 10 stickies.. and i was like.. whats the point.. and art like freaked out at me. & like raised my warning. and like everyone agreed with me..

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
AnnaBanana
post Oct 29th 2005, 10:10 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

QUOTE(BE MY iDOL @ Oct 29th 2005, 11:07 PM) *

=D go you.. and me haha. this one time.. in AJGD .. there was like 10 stickies.. and i was like.. whats the point.. and art like freaked out at me. & like raised my warning. and like everyone agreed with me..

I remember that. That's why when you suggested merging them I decided to do it.

--------------------
~*Anna*~
+Quote Post
BE MY iDOL
post Oct 29th 2005, 10:16 PM
Post #6

I <3 Chantel & Bo

wow, you remember that? that was a LONG time ago, i don't even know how I remember that! lol, well thanks anna you rock!!

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Brette
post Nov 27th 2005, 5:02 PM
Post #7

Group: Members

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood
Fav. Jrs:Taylor Tori Jordan

cool this is good

--------------------
Hilary Duff Conert with my Best Buds Amy and Jenna! Best Night Ever Gurlz!
Avril Lavinge Concert with my Best Buds Amy and Jenna! Second Best Night Ever.

IDF I'm leaving b-cause of personal reasons but A girl name Isabelle told me she will take over my contests. Thanx Isabelle....Shes my bud from Camp :D Please be nice to her! LOve you all
Hannah
+Quote Post
tb109
post Aug 21st 2006, 9:04 PM
Post #8

Group: Members

Get it!

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Oct 25th 2014, 5:53 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol