Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

142 Pages V « < 140 141 142   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cassadee Pope Fan Thread
kclarkson1323
post Dec 16th 2014, 5:22 PM
Post #2821

Group: Members

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart

She got a lot of face time in the audience last night on the ACCAs. Also congrats to her on the Female Vocalist nomination last night, she was 3rd behind Miranda and Carrie. thumbsup.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
TV3: Cassadee |TV4: Danielle |TV5: Jacquie |TV6: Christina |
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Dec 16th 2014, 5:22 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Nerf39
post Dec 17th 2014, 5:14 PM
Post #2822

QUOTE(Vinyl @ Oct 16th 2014, 8:15 PM) *

Vote for Cassadee for Country Weekly's most beautiful woman in country music (poll ends Oct. 26). wub.gif

IPB Image

#6 thumbsup.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Vinyl
post Dec 20th 2014, 5:17 AM
Post #2823

I can't search but I didn't see this Rolling Stones article in the thread, so if you haven't read it, it's new to you. flowers.gif

Click the link for the full article, but here are some excerpts:

In case you were wondering: It's been nearly two years since former Hey Monday singer Cassadee Pope became the first female winner of hit reality show "The Voice," and yes, she does still keep in touch with her mentor. Really.

That of course would be Blake Shelton, about whose genuine nature and concern for his mentees on the show Pope terms "awesome." It's certainly rare in the entertainment business, if nothing else, something that Pope acknowledges readily.

"The thing that I always remember is I wouldnít be here with out him," she says with a smile. "When we were still on the show and when - he didnít have to come to the practices with the band because those werenít being filmed, he would still show up. So as soon as I saw that, I knew he was the kind of artists that really cared about his job and his artists on the show."

Pope comes across as such a confident personality who has done so many TV appearances and live shows, that it may come as a surprise she has been overwhelmed by the spotlight at times. "Iím pretty unhappy still to this day with my performance of 'Payphone' on 'The Voice,'" she admits. "It was the Knockout Round, and on my season that that was the first time theyíd ever done that. So there was still some things being sorted out. And the fact that we were basically standing for about four hours straight while they paired whoever with each other and nobody knew what was coming next.

"And we couldnít really go to the bathroom because we were being filmed the whole time, we didnít really have food, so there were a lot of things working against us," she continues. "Of course I went last, so Iíd been standing there and Iím starving and Iím nervous, itís been a few hours. And that song is very, very wordy and very fast-paced, so when youíre tired, you donít have the breath or the energy. And I look back on that performance, and I donít know what Blake saw in me, but Iím surprised he picked me! I was like 'oh man, that was not one of my best.'"

--------------------
+Quote Post
Spurrious
post Dec 20th 2014, 9:56 PM
Post #2824

The Voice of Reason

Group: NX Premium Subscribers

Fav. The Voice: Danielle

QUOTE(Nerf39 @ Dec 17th 2014, 5:14 PM) *

IPB Image

#6 thumbsup.gif

Awesome wub.gif ....two Voice girls in the top 10 is even more awesome. wub.gif wub.gif

And two Idols. flowers.gif

Lucy Hale at only #8 is a crime though!

1 Shania Twain

2. Carrie Underwood

3. Danielle Bradbery

4. Katie Armiger

5. Reba McEntire

6. Cassadee Pope

7. Lauren Alaina

8. Lucy Hale

9. Terri Clark

10. Miranda Lambert

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
sw5110
post Dec 20th 2014, 10:14 PM
Post #2825

Thanks for the link. It is interesting to read about how the knockouts were filmed. I think that the show has changed it so the contestants now know who they are going against, so maybe the filming is not quite the ordeal that Cassadee had to go through.

--------------------
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Spurrious
post Yesterday, 3:33 PM
Post #2826

The Voice of Reason

QUOTE(sw5110 @ Dec 20th 2014, 10:14 PM) *

Thanks for the link. It is interesting to read about how the knockouts were filmed. I think that the show has changed it so the contestants now know who they are going against, so maybe the filming is not quite the ordeal that Cassadee had to go through.

That sure does explain a lot. Cass is so well put together but her KO must have been a trainwreck...it was montaged I believe....now we know why.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
sw5110
post Yesterday, 3:38 PM
Post #2827

QUOTE(Spurrious @ Dec 21st 2014, 12:33 PM) *

That sure does explain a lot. Cass is so well put together but her KO must have been a trainwreck...it was montaged I believe....now we know why.

The battle round was montaged, not the knockout round: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah0RkbPgFlA

--------------------
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Spurrious
post Yesterday, 4:10 PM
Post #2828

The Voice of Reason

QUOTE(sw5110 @ Dec 21st 2014, 3:38 PM) *

The battle round was montaged, not the knockout round: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah0RkbPgFlA

Thanks. It isn't a trainwreck....but not her best work. Blake did go out on a limb to pick her in that KO but he obviously made the right choice.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

142 Pages V « < 140 141 142
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Dec 22nd 2014, 2:54 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol