Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

144 Pages V « < 142 143 144   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 2011-02-13 The Grammy's
joooory
post Feb 15th 2011, 1:08 PM
Post #2861

Group: Members

Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/how-...ammy-wins-99670

How the Stars Celebrated Their Grammy Wins, Noms

Usher at the Avalon (Thursday, Feb. 10)

Exclusivity Scale: 6

As R&B hitmaker Usher took the stage for an eight-song set, actor-singer Jamie Foxx reportedly got physical with a former manager and had to take it outside. Fortunately, the six-liter bottle of Belvedere vodka (strategically placed at the end of the red carpet, ‘natch) wasn’t used to knock anyone on the head. Also in attendance: Adam Lambert, Paris Hilton, Jenny McCarthy and Ryan Phillippe.

Kings of Leon Party at Trousdale

Exclusivity level: 9

The Grammys’ best party was the one that had no guest list: just a secret password at the door and the promise of a good time for all by hosts Kings of Leon. Like last year, when they took over West Hollywood lounge Voyeur, the Followill boys did not disappoint on any level. Guests included the Black Keys, Bruno Mars, Juliette Lewis, Nick Swardson, Dierks Bentley and Miley Cyrus, who had her 18th birthday party at Trousdale and stayed until closing time. Tearing up the dance floor to the Bar Mitzvah classic “Shout” was Lady Antebellum’s Dave Haywood, still reveling in his band’s five Grammy wins earlier in the night, while seated in a banquette nearby, Adam Lambert, having changed from his red carpet get-up to a more casual black T-shirt and fingerless gloves combination, held court with three male pals and sang along to rock classics like “Shook Me All Night Long” and “Do You Love Me.” He began to make his exit soon after hearing “One Fine Day,” the perfect end-cap as it most certainly was.

I'll give anything to see that haha.gif Glad he had fun huggy.gif

This post has been edited by joooory: Feb 15th 2011, 1:09 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Feb 15th 2011, 1:08 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

FunkyFrankie
post Feb 15th 2011, 1:31 PM
Post #2862

How funky do you want it?
Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

Fav. AI12: Angie Miller

GAHHHH. Who the eff merged the two topics?! angry.gif I was so looking for LB's usual starter post because I was trying to find something since it usually has everything in there. Grr, I like it better separate because the first one was pretty much a pre-Grammy/nomination celebration, and this one was the actual show and post show discussion thread where all the info and media is easily found. noexpression.gif

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
you're always better off with a really good lie.
+Quote Post
crunkette
post Feb 15th 2011, 2:43 PM
Post #2863

Fav. CI2: Kalan Porter
Fav. CI5: Liam Styles Chang

QUOTE(barb4Adam @ Feb 15th 2011, 10:21 AM) *

"Adam Lambert...SWANK YOU, COME AGAIN"
IPB Image
adjective comparative swank·er,superlative-swank·est {ADAM LAMBERT w00twave.gif}
Definition:
1. grand: extremely elegant or fashionable
2.elegance: the quality of being very chic or smart in style or appearance
Synonyms: swanky, ritzy, classy, glamorous, posh, upmarket, smart, high-class

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF2JA1bObf0#t=01m14s grin.gif

Oh also, ET Canada will be showing their interview with Adam tonight. Hope someone can cap it, since I'll be at work and already have a million shows recording on Tuesday nights. >_<

This post has been edited by crunkette: Feb 15th 2011, 2:44 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
lifesabeach
post Feb 15th 2011, 3:08 PM
Post #2864

QUOTE(FunkyFrankie @ Feb 15th 2011, 11:31 AM) *

GAHHHH. Who the eff merged the two topics?! angry.gif I was so looking for LB's usual starter post because I was trying to find something since it usually has everything in there. Grr, I like it better separate because the first one was pretty much a pre-Grammy/nomination celebration, and this one was the actual show and post show discussion thread where all the info and media is easily found. noexpression.gif

I think that was Madam, she posted in the other thread that she would be merging. Maybe she wouldn't mind fishing out those vids as they are pretty important.

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Adam-The boy who fell to Earth, according to Rolling Stone Magazine.
+Quote Post
adamazing
post Feb 15th 2011, 3:59 PM
Post #2865

QUOTE(FunkyFrankie @ Feb 15th 2011, 12:31 PM) *

I was sad too, I had saved the panel discussion page to my favorites, but can't find it now. sad.gif no.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
lisai
post Feb 15th 2011, 4:52 PM
Post #2866

QUOTE(bebeg @ Feb 15th 2011, 1:44 PM) *

Wow! Those kids are scary. The article printed the tweet the Justin sent out. I wonder who gave him this great advice...."Someone said to me tonight its not your successes that define u but your failures". That's something everyone should remember.

LOL that someone was right. It's how you react to losing Bieber boy that shows class or NOT!!!!

QUOTE(adamazing @ Feb 16th 2011, 9:59 AM) *

I was sad too, I had saved the panel discussion page to my favorites, but can't find it now. sad.gif no.gif

Easy to find. Just go to Suz526's youtube page.. they are all there.

I too got a bit lost when things merged but Madame does a wonderful job in here and I have just found my way around... and it's ok. Thanks Marie for all your hard work... grin.gif

This post has been edited by lisai: Feb 15th 2011, 4:54 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
joooory
post Feb 15th 2011, 6:00 PM
Post #2867

TVGuide: Award Season 2011: Fashion Wrap from the 2011 Grammy Awards! Adam around 33:26 to 34:00. 35:38 Their pick for best dressed man: Of course ADAM grin.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccwn-iKSloA

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
joooory
post Feb 15th 2011, 6:30 PM
Post #2868

I edited the TVGuide video for Adam's parts.

TVGuide Grammy Awards 2011 Fashion Wrap

TVGuide Grammy Awards 2011 Fashion Wrap Best Dressed Man

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
madamimadam
post Feb 15th 2011, 9:18 PM
Post #2869

Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

Hi guys. I made a booboo when I merged the Top Male Vocal thread with The Grammys thread. Little Bee's OP got lost in the shuffle. I am in the process of having it reinstated as OP, but for those of you who are looking for it, right now it's post # 1228 on page 62.

Sawweee!

--------------------
"It is what it is!"
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
fangurl1964
post Feb 15th 2011, 9:41 PM
Post #2870

QUOTE(joooory @ Feb 15th 2011, 6:00 PM) *

TVGuide: Award Season 2011: Fashion Wrap from the 2011 Grammy Awards! Adam around 33:26 to 34:00. 35:38 Their pick for best dressed man: Of course ADAM grin.gif
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccwn-iKSloA

Wait - when did youtube vids get to be 40 minutes? i thought they could only go to 10 or 15 max? haha.gif

--------------------
Lambskank #541

~ Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad. ~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

+Quote Post
adamazing
post Feb 15th 2011, 10:37 PM
Post #2871

QUOTE(lisai @ Feb 15th 2011, 3:52 PM) *

Easy to find. Just go to Suz526's youtube page.. they are all there.

I too got a bit lost when things merged but Madame does a wonderful job in here and I have just found my way around... and it's ok. Thanks Marie for all your hard work... grin.gif

Thanks for the heads up. Please don't think I was implying that Madam does not do a great job. I greatly appreciate everything that everyone brings here. Lately I'm just so limited on the time I get to spend here that I always mark things as favorites so I can go back and watch them later. When I lost the page I was sad. If I can figure out what a Suz526 youtube page is, I'll go there and try to find it. heart.gif

QUOTE(madamimadam @ Feb 15th 2011, 8:18 PM) *

Hi guys. I made a booboo when I merged the Top Male Vocal thread with The Grammys thread. Little Bee's OP got lost in the shuffle. I am in the process of having it reinstated as OP, but for those of you who are looking for it, right now it's post # 1228 on page 62.

Sawweee!

Please don't apologize....you always do so much for us! flowers.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
lifesabeach
post Feb 16th 2011, 3:56 AM
Post #2872

QUOTE(madamimadam @ Feb 15th 2011, 7:18 PM) *

Sawweee!

Thanks, Marie! I love those OP's with all the goods! huggy.gif

I gotta say, this is THE best, MOST organized forum around! thumbsup.gif

It's 99% of the time SO easy to find stuff! Despite it's hugeness...

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Adam-The boy who fell to Earth, according to Rolling Stone Magazine.
+Quote Post
lisai
post Feb 16th 2011, 5:55 AM
Post #2873

QUOTE(adamazing @ Feb 16th 2011, 4:37 PM) *

Thanks for the heads up. Please don't think I was implying that Madam does not do a great job. I greatly appreciate everything that everyone brings here. Lately I'm just so limited on the time I get to spend here that I always mark things as favorites so I can go back and watch them later. When I lost the page I was sad. If I can figure out what a Suz526 youtube page is, I'll go there and try to find it. heart.gif
Please don't apologize....you always do so much for us! flowers.gif

That's ok.. just go to http://www.youtube.com/user/suz526#p/u and scroll down on the right and you will find the forum stuff.. Suz526 is THE Suz who followed Adam across the world filming so is a worthwhile bookmark and subscribe and you will get mail when she uploads more...

I know that my time is limited too... it's ok.

--------------------
+Quote Post
joooory
post Feb 16th 2011, 8:55 AM
Post #2874

QUOTE(madamimadam @ Feb 15th 2011, 9:18 PM) *

Sawweee!

No need to apologize its okay huggy.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
joooory
post Mar 14th 2011, 6:49 PM
Post #2875

http://jackiecollins.com/photos/clive-davi...e-grammy-party/

New Clive Davis Pre-Grammy Party

icecream.gif

IPB Image

noexpression.gif

IPB Image

GOOORG wub.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image

Everyone want piece of him wub.gif huggy.gif

IPB Image

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

144 Pages V « < 142 143 144
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Oct 24th 2014, 6:54 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol