Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

7496 Pages V « < 7482 7483 7484 7485 7486 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Famousgrl's 55 Favorite Performances, Seasons 1 & 2. Includes Pics & Video.
*Wallace
post Feb 1st 2012, 8:13 AM
Post #149661

Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

Fav. SYTYCD2: Allison Holker
Fav. SYTYCD4: Courtney Galiano
Fav. Singer: Beyoncé

I was flipping it to David Letterman randomly last night and saw that Girls Generation were coming on, I was excited because I know how much you guys LOVE them. I loved their performance and thought they worked it big time. wub.gif omg.gif I really like their song too. They're going to be on Live with Kelly! today, in like an hour. While I'm not a dedicated fan like you guys, I'm happy for the girls crossing over to America and I hope they get success here. heart.gif

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
dwts19: alfonso/witney. janel/val. bethany/derek. sadie/mark. lea/artem. jonathan/allison. | xfuk11: fleur. ben. paul. onlytheyoung. lauren. andrea. stereokicks. | scd12: pixie/trent. frankie/kevin. simon/kristina. caroline/pasha. mark/karen. jake/janette. sunetra/brendan. | surv29: natalie. jeremy. jon. jaclyn. missy. baylor. julie. | tar25: adam/bethany. shelley/nici. brooke/robbie. kym/alli. | antm21: lenox. will. shei. keith. ben. raelia. matthew. kari. | tv7: anita. luke. damian. chris. jessie. reagan. | dwtsau14: ricki-lee/jarryd. | Av Credit
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Feb 1st 2012, 8:13 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

*Wallace
post Feb 1st 2012, 1:03 PM
Post #149662

Group Icon

I feel honored to be posting this... here is Girls Generation's performance from Live with Kelly! spaz.gif

Work it, girls. kiss.gif bobo.gif I'm glad they had more room/space for this performance. yes.gif

--------------------
dwts19: alfonso/witney. janel/val. bethany/derek. sadie/mark. lea/artem. jonathan/allison. | xfuk11: fleur. ben. paul. onlytheyoung. lauren. andrea. stereokicks. | scd12: pixie/trent. frankie/kevin. simon/kristina. caroline/pasha. mark/karen. jake/janette. sunetra/brendan. | surv29: natalie. jeremy. jon. jaclyn. missy. baylor. julie. | tar25: adam/bethany. shelley/nici. brooke/robbie. kym/alli. | antm21: lenox. will. shei. keith. ben. raelia. matthew. kari. | tv7: anita. luke. damian. chris. jessie. reagan. | dwtsau14: ricki-lee/jarryd. | Av Credit
+Quote Post
Katie*
post Feb 1st 2012, 11:40 PM
Post #149663

Group: NX Premium Subscribers

QUOTE(*Wallace @ Feb 1st 2012, 1:03 PM) *

I feel honored to be posting this... here is Girls Generation's performance from Live with Kelly! spaz.gif

Work it, girls. kiss.gif bobo.gif I'm glad they had more room/space for this performance. yes.gif

Who's your favorite?

--------------------
QUOTE(Kernz @ Oct 8th 2014, 11:45 AM) *
DICKS JUSEYO IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Feb 1st 2012, 11:54 PM
Post #149664

Group Icon

QUOTE(Katie* @ Feb 1st 2012, 11:40 PM) *

Who's your favorite?

I don't know. roll2.gif But one of the girls from the David Letterman performance caught me eye. wub.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Katie*
post Feb 1st 2012, 11:55 PM
Post #149665

QUOTE(*Wallace @ Feb 1st 2012, 11:54 PM) *

I don't know. roll2.gif But one of the girls from the David Letterman performance caught me eye. wub.gif

WHICHHHHH I BET IT WAS SOOSIE

--------------------
+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Feb 2nd 2012, 1:09 AM
Post #149666

Group Icon

QUOTE(Katie* @ Feb 1st 2012, 11:55 PM) *

She was one of the ones with the black hair. I'll watch the performance later (maybe tomorrow) and will tell you then. tongue.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Katie*
post Feb 2nd 2012, 1:15 AM
Post #149667

QUOTE(*Wallace @ Feb 2nd 2012, 1:09 AM) *

She was one of the ones with the black hair. I'll watch the performance later (maybe tomorrow) and will tell you then. tongue.gif

WOW FORGET IT BACK TO NOT SPEAKING TO YOU

--------------------
+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Feb 2nd 2012, 1:29 AM
Post #149668

Group Icon

Fine, I'll find her now. tongue.gif Gotta skim through it cause i can't watch the full thing. *watches*

OK In the first David Letterman video... from 1:56 to 2:00. The one that looks right towards the camera and starts the fierce dance breakdown section. wub.gif Which one is she? SHE'S fierce and the one that stood out for me! wub.gif wub.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Katie*
post Feb 2nd 2012, 1:35 AM
Post #149669

QUOTE(*Wallace @ Feb 2nd 2012, 1:29 AM) *

Fine, I'll find her now. tongue.gif Gotta skim through it cause i can't watch the full thing. *watches*

OK In the first David Letterman video... from 1:56 to 2:00. The one that looks right towards the camera and starts the fierce dance breakdown section. wub.gif Which one is she? SHE'S fierce and the one that stood out for me! wub.gif wub.gif

LMAO I KNEW IT THAT'S SOOYOUNG AKA SOOSIE AKA YOUR BIAS

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

--------------------
+Quote Post
Famousgrl
post Feb 2nd 2012, 1:42 AM
Post #149670

Group: Members

Fav. AI1: Tamyra Gray
Fav. AI5: Elliott Yamin
Fav. SYTYCD EVAH: Travis. AI7:Johns

QUOTE(Katie* @ Feb 2nd 2012, 1:15 AM) *

WOW FORGET IT BACK TO NOT SPEAKING TO YOU

haha.gif

I LOL at him saying "maybe tomorrow" for some reason. That seemed almost Kernzish.

--------------------
IPB Image
Set: Katie*iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiYes. we. can.iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiObama IDF thread.
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiKatie* is the bestest.
+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Feb 2nd 2012, 1:39 AM
Post #149671

Group Icon

OMGGGG I'm LMAOing at how you guessed that right. blink.gif omg.gif roll2.gif

She's SO hot. wub.gif How much do y'all love her as a whole? Like where did she come in in all of you guys ranks?

QUOTE(Famousgrl @ Feb 2nd 2012, 1:42 AM) *

haha.gif

I LOL at him saying "maybe tomorrow" for some reason. That seemed almost Kernzish.

lol really? lmao.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Famousgrl
post Feb 2nd 2012, 1:45 AM
Post #149672

Actually, forget my PM, Wally.

ETA: Oh well, forget this nevermind, then. lol. You forgot the "I" in the "In" in the sub-title, though. haha.gif huggy.gif ph34rwave.gif

This post has been edited by Famousgrl: Feb 2nd 2012, 2:04 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
Set: Katie*iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiYes. we. can.iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiObama IDF thread.
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiKatie* is the bestest.
+Quote Post
Famousgrl
post Feb 2nd 2012, 1:53 AM
Post #149673

QUOTE(*Wallace @ Feb 2nd 2012, 1:39 AM) *

lol really? lmao.gif

Yes. Why has your relationship waned?

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
wild.hope
post Feb 2nd 2012, 2:23 AM
Post #149674

Group Icon

QUOTE(CHANTI_PANTS @ Jan 31st 2012, 11:44 PM) *

YOU NEED TO GET A TUMBLR NOOOOOOOOW. KERNZ AND I JUST TORE THAT SH*T UP WITH OUR FANBOYING. Katie contained her excitement well... but I know she was exploding on the inside like the rest of us. SO F*CKING PROUD RIGHT NOW.

IS THAT WHERE YOU GUYS WERE OMG! FINE I WILL GET ONE TOMORROW! I say 'fine' like I'm angry but secretly I've been making things on Photoshop so I can also contribute to the world of tumblr graphics. giggle.gif BUT AHHHHHHH IT WAS SO FLAWLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(*Wallace @ Feb 1st 2012, 5:13 AM) *

I was flipping it to David Letterman randomly last night and saw that Girls Generation were coming on, I was excited because I know how much you guys LOVE them. I loved their performance and thought they worked it big time. wub.gif omg.gif I really like their song too. They're going to be on Live with Kelly! today, in like an hour. While I'm not a dedicated fan like you guys, I'm happy for the girls crossing over to America and I hope they get success here. heart.gif
QUOTE(*Wallace @ Feb 1st 2012, 10:03 AM) *

YOU ARE SO PRESH! I loved the David Letterman performance because of the dance breaks (srsly so good) and I loved the Kelly Ripa one because they seemed a bit more 'free' and vocals were on fire! I love that you posted this and that you're supportive. heart.gif

QUOTE(Katie* @ Feb 1st 2012, 8:55 PM) *

I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING!

QUOTE(*Wallace @ Feb 1st 2012, 10:29 PM) *

OMG I KNEW IT! Yeah she was on FIRE. She was ridic amazing. AMAZING.

QUOTE(Katie* @ Feb 1st 2012, 10:35 PM) *

LMAO I KNEW IT THAT'S SOOYOUNG AKA SOOSIE AKA YOUR BIAS

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

SO FLAWLESS heart.gif

QUOTE(*Wallace @ Feb 1st 2012, 10:39 PM) *

She's SO hot. wub.gif How much do y'all love her as a whole? Like where did she come in in all of you guys ranks?

I think last time she was like 5th-ish but she may have moved up. She's my #2, after Seobb. heart.gif

OH AND HI LIZ! huggy.gif I'm sorry I missed you (and that I am going to bed now so if you come back I will miss you again). huggy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Katie*
post Feb 2nd 2012, 2:28 AM
Post #149675

QUOTE(Famousgrl @ Feb 2nd 2012, 1:42 AM) *

haha.gif

I WAS ABOUT TO SLAP HIM BUT THEN HIS PUSSY WHIPPEDNESS PULLED THROUGH heart.gif

QUOTE(*Wallace @ Feb 2nd 2012, 1:39 AM) *

OMGGGG I'm LMAOing at how you guessed that right. blink.gif omg.gif roll2.gif

IT WAS THE EASIEST GUESS OF MY LIFE

OH WE ALL LOVE HER A LOT THAT FIERCE INDEPENDENT HILARIOUS SEXUAL BEING heart.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
CHANTI_PANTS
post Feb 2nd 2012, 3:44 AM
Post #149676

Soosie Q seems like a good fit for Wallfart's bias.

QUOTE(wild.hope @ Feb 2nd 2012, 12:23 AM) *

IS THAT WHERE YOU GUYS WERE OMG! FINE I WILL GET ONE TOMORROW! I say 'fine' like I'm angry but secretly I've been making things on Photoshop so I can also contribute to the world of tumblr graphics. giggle.gif

roll.gif That fine was definitely radiating anger from it. I felt it. But YES! WE WILL ALL FOLLOW YOU AND THEN REBLOG ALL OF THE BEAUTIFUL THINGS YOU MAKE AND THEN OTHER PEOPLE WILL REBLOG YOUR BEAUTIFUL THINGS AND IT WILL SPREAD THROUGH TUMBLR LIKE WILD FIRE AND THEN YOU WILL BECOME TUMBLR FAMOUS AND WE WILL REJOICE BECAUSE WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR YOU

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image
+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Feb 2nd 2012, 10:25 AM
Post #149677

Group Icon

QUOTE(Famousgrl @ Feb 2nd 2012, 1:45 AM) *

Actually, forget my PM, Wally.

ETA: Oh well, forget this nevermind, then. lol. You forgot the "I" in the "In" in the sub-title, though. haha.gif huggy.gif ph34rwave.gif

Oooh. noexpression.gif roll2.gif

LOL I can fix that now.

QUOTE(Famousgrl @ Feb 2nd 2012, 1:53 AM) *

Yes. Why has your relationship waned?

lol Of course not. haha.gif I just didn't think it sounded Kernzish. giggle.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Feb 2nd 2012, 10:33 AM
Post #149678

Group Icon

QUOTE(wild.hope @ Feb 2nd 2012, 2:23 AM) *

YOU ARE SO PRESH! I loved the David Letterman performance because of the dance breaks (srsly so good) and I loved the Kelly Ripa one because they seemed a bit more 'free' and vocals were on fire! I love that you posted this and that you're supportive. heart.gif
I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING!
OMG I KNEW IT! Yeah she was on FIRE. She was ridic amazing. AMAZING.
SO FLAWLESS heart.gif
I think last time she was like 5th-ish but she may have moved up. She's my #2, after Seobb. heart.gif

OH AND HI LIZ! huggy.gif I'm sorry I missed you (and that I am going to bed now so if you come back I will miss you again). huggy.gif

Awww thank you, Jor. blushing.gifI know how much you guys LOVE these girls in this thread so I just wanted to be part of the experience seeing them live on TV. I agree with you on the differences between the David Letterman and Kelly Ripa performances. yes.gif Aww I want them to do well here. heart.gif I love that so many international acts seem to be crossing over to America this year. spaz.gif

OMG you knew that too? Shut up. lmao.gif I bet Mike would have guessed her as my favorite too. haha.gif Now I want to see his reaction.

Oooh only 5th? sad.gif But hopefully she's moved up since then. YAY you for having her at #2. wub.gif

QUOTE(Katie* @ Feb 2nd 2012, 2:28 AM) *

IT WAS THE EASIEST GUESS OF MY LIFE

OH WE ALL LOVE HER A LOT THAT FIERCE INDEPENDENT HILARIOUS SEXUAL BEING heart.gif

It was not. lmao.gif But ooh wow. I love how you knew. blushing.gif heart.gif

wub.gif

QUOTE(CHANTI_PANTS @ Feb 2nd 2012, 3:44 AM) *

Soosie Q seems like a good fit for Wallfart's bias.

Thank you. lmao.gif roll2.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Famousgrl
post Feb 2nd 2012, 9:20 PM
Post #149679

Katiecakes, only do this if you truly don't mind and aren't busy and are maybe bored one day. Would you mind making me a new set? Again, I promise it's no biggie if you don't feel like it, cause I'm still attached to the set I have.

But if you really don't mind and have time, could you use this pic:
http://obamadiary.files.wordpress.com/2012...0112lj-0242.jpg

With just Obama and the girl. With:
Obama
iiiiii'12

Written toward the middle/bottom right? Or maybe if you don't mind do one with "2012" and one with "'12" so I can see which I prefer?

Maybe kind of a light blue background for the pic. And you know my style, kind of limited effects, but you can do what you like, and what you think looks best.

Thank you, and again, you can say no. Muah!

This post has been edited by Famousgrl: Feb 2nd 2012, 9:31 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Famousgrl
post Feb 3rd 2012, 5:49 PM
Post #149680

Have to thank you here again, Katiecakes!!!! I love it. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Here's your tip:

IPB Image

IPB Image

QUOTE(wild.hope @ Feb 2nd 2012, 2:23 AM) *

Sorry, I forgot to respond to this, but I missed and miss you too! sad.gif huggy.gif lol@them trying to recruit you to Tumblr. Is that where you all are hanging?! ermm.gif

This post has been edited by Famousgrl: Feb 3rd 2012, 5:48 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

7496 Pages V « < 7482 7483 7484 7485 7486 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Nov 23rd 2014, 3:02 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol