Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Official Ramiele Site, cool
llyxha
post Apr 2nd 2008, 5:38 PM
Post #1

Group: Members

http://ramieleofficial.com/

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Apr 2nd 2008, 5:38 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

ramielefan
post Apr 2nd 2008, 5:49 PM
Post #2

Fav. AI7: Ramiele Malubay

i thought ramiele.com was her official site? damn, how many website will claim that they are the "official" ramiele site? maybe i should call may ramiele site the "official ramiele site"? grin.gif nah, i'm good with what i have wink.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
llyxha
post Apr 2nd 2008, 5:59 PM
Post #3

ramiele.com and ramieleofficial.com are the the same. They are closing ramiele.com.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ramielefan
post Apr 2nd 2008, 6:01 PM
Post #4

QUOTE(llyxha @ Apr 2nd 2008, 5:59 PM) *

ramiele.com and ramieleofficial.com are the the same. They are closing ramiele.com.

oic. i would've kept ramiele.com. it's shorter and sounds more "official" than adding official to the domain (ramielofficial.com).

--------------------
+Quote Post
Belle Book
post Apr 2nd 2008, 7:28 PM
Post #5

Fav. AI6: Melinda Doolittle
Fav. AI11: Jessica Sanchez

I just added it to my Favorites folder!

Belle Book (a devoted Malu-babe)

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
vanessa_valley
post Apr 2nd 2008, 7:33 PM
Post #6

Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood
Fav. AI5: Katharine McPhee
Fav. AI10: Karen, Pia, Casey, Thia

i just checked it. it looks good!.. i wonder why they itallicized her Macrowon?? huh.gif

This post has been edited by vanessa_valley: Apr 2nd 2008, 7:39 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
Keeper of Pia Toscano's eyeglasses!
+Quote Post
FlipStyle1308
post Apr 2nd 2008, 7:38 PM
Post #7

Fav. AI3: Jasmine Trias
Fav. Judge: Jennifer Lopez
Fav. SYTYCD 10: Fik-Shun

Yes, Ramiele.com sounds better, but this new forum looks better!

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
dyst0pian
post Apr 2nd 2008, 7:43 PM
Post #8

QUOTE(vanessa_valley @ Apr 2nd 2008, 2:33 PM) *

i just checked it. it looks good!.. i wonder why they itallicized her Macrowon?? huh.gif

that was weird. in her myspace blog, Ramiele wrote that her full name is Ramiele Adelan Abella Yee Macrohon Malubay

--------------------
+Quote Post
vanessa_valley
post Apr 2nd 2008, 7:49 PM
Post #9

QUOTE(dyst0pian @ Apr 3rd 2008, 8:43 AM) *

that was weird. in her myspace blog, Ramiele wrote that her full name is Ramiele Adelan Abella Yee Macrohon Malubay

yeah, that's what i knew also... hmm, maybe it spells Macrohon, but you pronounce it as Macrowon, or the other way around? huh.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
hpgh269
post Apr 2nd 2008, 8:14 PM
Post #10

Fav. AI6: Blake Lewis

yeah that site isn't official at all, FOX is supposed to have complete control over official affiliations with her and it doesn't say anything about FOX on the website confused.gif

i'm pretty sure it's not official, but the Official Ramiele Malubay Facebook Group (headed by me) will become official eventually w00t.gif.

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
avi: Carly | blinkie: Stephy | sig: ME! | AI7: BW, DA, DC, JC | RM, CS and MJ were all ROBBED. AI = RIGGED.
AI7 "Fallen Faves:" RM, CS, KLC, AO, KM, AE, AW, AD, SM, CM, AL, NG, AF, SS, LW, DH, DN, CW, JB, JL, CB, MJ | Congrats JabbaWockeez!
PH2: Chelsea, Lauren, Tanya, Stephanie, Krista, James, Mike | the BEST fighter in the world. | The OFFICIAL Ramiele Malubay Facebook Group
+Quote Post
vanessa_valley
post Apr 3rd 2008, 2:54 AM
Post #11

QUOTE(hpgh269 @ Apr 3rd 2008, 9:14 AM) *

yeah that site isn't official at all, FOX is supposed to have complete control over official affiliations with her and it doesn't say anything about FOX on the website confused.gif

i'm pretty sure it's not official, but the Official Ramiele Malubay Facebook Group (headed by me) will become official eventually w00t.gif.

maybe it's an official fansite for now?

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
AznIntegra521
post Apr 3rd 2008, 4:32 AM
Post #12

Fav. Judge: Paula Abdul
Fav. Asian Artist: BoA

QUOTE(llyxha @ Apr 2nd 2008, 3:59 PM) *

wow i c. Hmm well neways i'm registered to both. tongue.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Rohm
post Jul 31st 2008, 8:25 PM
Post #13

QUOTE(ramielefan @ Apr 2nd 2008, 6:01 PM) *

oic. i would've kept ramiele.com. it's shorter and sounds more "official" than adding official to the domain (ramielofficial.com).

Hi! I am from ramieleofficial.com. Here's a quick background of the controversy between the 2 sites claiming to be "official". Due to the sale of E-Bay merchandise on ramiele.com, all the 4 Administrators/leaders from ramiele.com moved and created ramieleofficial.com in early April, 2008 in conformity with Mr. Roger Malubay's (Ramiele's father) desire not to be associated with E-Bay merchandise sales. Mr. Roger Malubay visits ramieleofficial.com frequently to post in behalf of Ramiele - since Ramiele is very busy on Tour. Mr. Malubay broke the details of the Dec. 2008 Phil. Homecoming Tour to ramieleofficial.com the other day and we immediately posted the details on ramieleofficial.com. The initial general news of a Dec. 2008 Phil. Concert was also announced in ramieleofficial.com several weeks ago (venue and dates not yet finalized) and the final details were released the other day (venue and dates finalized). One of our Administators communicates by phone with Mr. Malubay periodically. We are updated with new developments by phone conversations with Mr. Malubay and Mr. Malubay's posts on ramieleofficial.com. ramieleofficial.com also has a radio campaign, with our main efforts concentrated in the Phil. radio markets where about 300 radio stations are now playing the studio version of "Alone." The active Phil. radio campaign provides an excellent and timely support for Ramiele's Dec. 2008 Phil. Homecoming Tour. The radio campaign is conducted in coordination with 19 Entertainment ("19", creator/owner of the Idol worldwide franchise); "19" approves the radio stations and provides the songs. That's the short story in a nutshell. Hopefully, this answers the question: who is "official"? To reflect an accurate state of affairs, we added "official" to our name.

Details of Ramiele Malubay's Dec. 2008 Manila Homecoming Concert have been finalized: venue and dates selected. Click this link in ramieleofficial.com to get the details and vote in the important poll to help select other venues/locations:

http://www.ramieleofficial.com/smf/index.p...pic,1053.0.html

Thanks. Rohm.

This post has been edited by Rohm: Aug 1st 2008, 10:18 AM

--------------------
My AI8 fav: Adam Lambert
+Quote Post
Rohm
post Jul 31st 2008, 9:32 PM
Post #14

QUOTE(Rohm @ Jul 31st 2008, 8:25 PM) *

Hi! I am from ramieleofficial.com. Here's a quick background of the controversy between the 2 sites claiming to be "official". Due to the sale of E-Bay merchandise on ramiele.com, all the 4 Administrators/leaders from ramiele.com moved and created ramieleofficial.com in early April, 2008 in conformity with Mr. Roger Malubay's (Ramiele's father) desire not to be associated with E-Bay merchandise sales. Mr. Roger Malubay visits ramieleofficial.com frequently to post in behalf of Ramiele - since Ramiele is very busy on Tour. Mr. Malubay broke the details of the Dec. 2008 Phil. Homecoming Tour to ramieleofficial.com the other day and it was immediately posted on ramieofficial.com. The initial general news of a Dec. 2008 Phil. Concert was also announced in ramieleofficial.com several weeks ago (venue and dates not yet finalized) and the final details were released the other day (venue and dates finalized). One of our Administators communicates by phone with Mr. Malubay periodically. We are updated with new developments by phone conversations with Mr. Malubay and Mr. Malubay's posts on ramieleofficial.com. ramieleofficial.com also has a radio campaign, with our main efforts concentrated in the Phil. radio markets where about 300 radio stations are now playing the studio version of "Alone." The active Phil. radio campaign provides an excellent and timely support for Ramiele's Dec. 2008 Phil. Homecoming Tour. The radio campaign is conducted in coordination with 19 Entertainment ("19", creator/owner of the Idol worldwide franchise); "19" approves the radio stations and provides the songs. That's the short story in a nutshell. Hopefully, this answers the question: who is "official"? To reflect an accurate state of affairs, we added "official" to our name.

Details of Ramiele Malubay's Dec. 2008 Manila Homecoming Concert have been finalized: venue and dates selected. Click this link in ramieleofficial.com to get the details and vote in the important poll to help select other venues/locations:

http://www.ramieleofficial.com/smf/index.p...pic,1053.0.html

Thanks. Rohm.

BTW, ramieleofficial.com also has a collection of Tour videos, pictures and critic reviews/fan comments arranged by venue/date in separate topics under the main category "AI Summer Tour." This makes it easy to find and add videos, pictures, reviews. Please visit the "AI Summer Tour" category. Some of the stuff are from IDF also. Thanks for being a good resource for us and other forums.

Thanks.

Rohm.

This post has been edited by Rohm: Aug 1st 2008, 10:20 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Rohm
post Oct 11th 2008, 11:15 AM
Post #15

The "official site" is www.ramieleofficial.com.

Go to that site and see the vlog #1 from Ramiele where she officially endorses ramieleofficial.com.

Thanks.

Rohm.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Rohm
post Oct 27th 2008, 7:24 PM
Post #16

QUOTE(ramielefan @ Apr 2nd 2008, 5:49 PM) *

i thought ramiele.com was her official site? damn, how many website will claim that they are the "official" ramiele site? maybe i should call may ramiele site the "official ramiele site"? grin.gif nah, i'm good with what i have wink.gif

Hi!

www.ramieleofficial.com is the officially endorsed site of Ramiele Malubay.

Here's the undeniable proof: see Ramiele officially endorse www.ramieleofficial.com on Ramiele's vlog #1 in www.ramieleofficial.com.

There is no better incontestable proof.

www.ramieleofficial.com also has new features you will like:

1) new real time chatroom (in addition to the regular Forum posts)
2) video & pictures of Ramiele special guesting in Dolphy's concert in LA, Ca on Oct. 11, 2008; Ramiele sang "Run to You" by Whitney Houston; great rendition you will like very much.
3) Ramiele's 1st posting on www.ramieleofficial.com
4) sing-a-long feature under "Misc" topic; lyrics posted in the same sequence as the Music Player.

Thanks.

Rohm
Administrator
www.ramieleofficial.com

This post has been edited by Rohm: Oct 27th 2008, 7:32 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
SimonFan84
post Nov 25th 2008, 5:21 PM
Post #17

Tom's Best Friend

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. Lea Michele

so orgasmic

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Dec 21st 2014, 7:46 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol