Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lauren Alaina Messes Up National Anthem On Thanksgiving
stuart
post Nov 29th 2011, 2:20 PM
Post #1

Group: Members

American Idol runner up, Lauren Alaina, had the privilege of singing the National Anthem before the Packers-Lions game on Thanksgiving, but the glory quickly turned for the singer when she fumbled the lyrics.

Lauren fumbled the words to the National Anthem, but quickly recovered and finished strong.

Following her performance she took to Twitter to say, “Thank you everyone for the kind words. But the truth is I messed up. I’m gonna spend the rest of the day being thankful for all my blessings.” Some rude comments continued to be directed in Lauren’s direction, so fellow American Idol finalist Kellie Pickler to took her Twitter to defend Lauren, “IN A TIME WHERE BULLYING IS AT ITS WORST I’M SO DISAPPOINTED THAT GROWN MEN & WOMEN ARE RIPPING APART A 17YR OLD. WHEN PEOPLE FALL YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO HELP THEM UP, NOT KICK EM’ FURTHER DOWN. DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE THEM DO UNTO YOU. BE KIND.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJxm94nalTQ...player_embedded

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Nov 29th 2011, 2:20 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Go to the top of the page

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Sep 20th 2014, 7:03 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol