Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

5 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 >   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Orlando 9/17 Tour Review, A.K.A. a night full of awesomeness!!!
jstxanothrxstory
post Sep 30th 2011, 8:15 AM
Post #41

Group: Members

Fav. AI11: Colton Dixon
Fav. AI12: Angie Miller
Fav. AI13: Jessica Meuse

Loved the write-up and all the photos from Can't Buy Me Love. heart.gif

--------------------
I Andrew. » Last.fm. Lee-DeWyze.net. Twitter.
IPB Image
AI: Jess. Caleb. Sam. Alex. Jena. » SYTYCDA: Jay. Zoey. Sam. Eden.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Sep 30th 2011, 8:15 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

KayJDance
post Sep 30th 2011, 7:05 PM
Post #42

Fav. SYTYCD4: Chelsie Hightower
Fav. SYTYCD7: Lauren Froderman
Fav. Loves:ChelsieKay & Caitlynn <3

Part 6:"The Circus Sets Up"-"Turn To Stone"

Broadway Group Dance "The Circus Sets Up"
Alright so I'll tell you know, this was my favorite group routine from this entire season besides "Pop, Drop, & Roll" and I kinda assumed it wasn't going to be on tour because of the ropes and costumes but immediately when I saw the structure they had set up over the stage I became hopeful... And boy was I right and boy did I flip out when I saw them bringing the props out during intermission!!! spaz.gif You may think you know what this dance is going to look and feel like just by watching it on the show but you have NO idea!!! It will suck the breath out of you and make you sit there with your jaw droppped while at the same time giving you this feeling of happy and hopefulness! innocent.gif Every single dancer looked brilliant in this piece and I cannot even begin to thank them as well as Tyce Diorio for bringing such a wonderful work of art to an audience of thousands!!!! I bow down to them all!!! flowers.gif I think one my favorite parts of this piece is how even the steps that look as though they would be the most awkward or difficult to perform such as when Caitlynn is riding on Tadd's back, ends up looking so natural and flawless! It shows the absolute brilliance and maturity of these dancers and I couldn't be prouder of every single one of them!!! The quality of movement in this is something beyond magical and I am blessed to have been able to watch something so genius, right before my own two eyes!!! Also, I love how they incorporated everyone into this piece because it made it all the more special!!! wub.gif But right now I feel as though I am rambling on so I'm basically just gonna let the pictures do the talking.... wub.gif

IPB Image
IPB Image

I know this picture is really blurry and whatnot but I just think the colors and everything looked pretty cool! grin.gif thumbsup.gif
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Jordan & Tadd "The Vulture Dance"
LOL sorry but I'm not even gonna try and attempt to spell the name of the actual song! tongue.gif

This dance was fabulous on the show and was even more fierce in person!!! The choreography of this dance is absolutely genius, brilliant, and inspiring! Jordan didn't overdo like I thought she might and she made me want to dance like her! She is so phenomenal and her personality and character in the dance was spot on! Also, Tadd showed how amazing he is in other styles and most defintely is not in any way, shape, or form, "just a b-boy!"! wub.gif They both were amazing and the dance was so intense and you can't help but love it... it's perfect!!!!! spaz.gif wub.gif Oh and just saying, Nick, Missy, & Jess creeping on the props the whole time while bringing down the ropes was just a bit hilarious... lmao.gif lmao.gif lmao.gif

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

IPB Image

Melanie Solo "Turn To Stone"

Although I was obviously very disappointed that Marko could not be there to do this with Melanie because well obviously, I love him, he's amazing, and it just wouldn't be the same... But it was still just as brilliant as can be! spaz.gif Melanie just proved how amazingly phenomenal and solid of a dancer she is! wub.gif But the most magical thing about it was that even though Marko was (obviously) not there, through her movement and character, Melanie did the impossible and made it seem as though he was always right there beside her and guiding her every move! After this dance it got a rightfully deserved Standing O and I guarantee you, these past 3 dances will leave you catching flies the ENTIRE time!!! omg.gif omg.gif omg.gif

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

--------------------

Hey I'm Kalyn!IPB Image||IPB Image||SYTYCD Tour: 9/17||IPB Image|| Twitter||Team Caitlynn Lawson
Mandie is my twinflame, Marissa is my triplet, and Clovers rule the world forever!

Lawson Hightower McCormick Froderman Holker Galiano
+Quote Post
KayJDance
post Sep 30th 2011, 9:30 PM
Post #43

Wow I was expecting at least ONE person to repsond by now... It's sad how slow IDF is lately!!! closedeyes.gif

--------------------

Hey I'm Kalyn!IPB Image||IPB Image||SYTYCD Tour: 9/17||IPB Image|| Twitter||Team Caitlynn Lawson
Mandie is my twinflame, Marissa is my triplet, and Clovers rule the world forever!

+Quote Post
Zak9369
post Sep 30th 2011, 9:34 PM
Post #44

Brotsjór. wub.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
dancesassy123
post Sep 30th 2011, 9:40 PM
Post #45

Fav. SYTYCD1: Nick Lazzarini
Fav. SYTYCD2: Ivan Koumaev
Fav. Gymnast: Nastia Liukin

OOOOH GET IT GROUP BOLLYWOOD

--------------------
your mouth is poison. your mouth is wine.
you think your dreams are the same as mine.
+Quote Post
smilesunshineex3
post Oct 1st 2011, 10:47 AM
Post #46

Fav. SYTYCD2: Allison Holker

I can't believe Mel does TTS by herself. wub.gif Well, did, anyway. tongue.gif I just hate that wig...

Oh and the circus routine was probably my favorite group dance this season. heart.gif

--------------------
i can't, no i won't hush
i'll say the words that make you
blush
+Quote Post
Jess
post Oct 1st 2011, 2:03 PM
Post #47

Group: Blend Artists

Fav. SYTYCD7: Robert Roldan
Fav. SYTYCD8: Melanie Moore
Fav. AI13: Caleb Johnson

Melanie is so amazing. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif I'm not a fan of the wig either though. tongue.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
ai13: caleb. jena. jess. alex. | sytycdau4: lauren. michael. renelle. jay.
+Quote Post
KayJDance
post Oct 1st 2011, 3:11 PM
Post #48

Caitlynn's Solo-"Total Eclipse Of The Heart"

Caitlynn's Solo "You And I"
Okay so, if you don't already know, I REALLY love Caitlynn, she was my absolute favorite this year (and tied for my favorite SYTYCD dancer ever), and to me, she can do wrong!!! wub.gif So if you don't like her (which I think is impossible) then you should probably leave now... Well to start off, I am such a dork and when they were playing the clip of her journey I got chills and teared up a little... crying.gif I know I'm a loser but whatever, I can't help it!!! And also when I saw her walk out with a chair I competely flipped... LOL y'all are probably just like "WHAT?!?" right now so I'll quickly explain... My first solo (which was this past year) included a chair of my own and we made a name for him and everything and I've had a thing with chairs ever since! So any similarities (no matter how miniscule) I can find between me & Caitlynn are pretty cool! cool.gif To me that is... bleh.gif #NERD But anyways back to the actual solo... Caitlynn is all types of amazing!!! I cannot even begin to explain to you what it meant to me and how it felt to see her dancing live, in person, in front of my own two eyes! I would have been grateful to just watch her stand and smile but to see her dancing... you have no idea!!! omg.gif She was absolutely phenomenal in the group dances and duets but now it was her time to shine and in no way did she disappoint, AT ALL!!! I mean seriously she knows how to kill anything... Nigel can say all he wants that she "doesn't dance with her heart" but she will just continue to prove him wrong with every step she takes as a dancer! Her emotion and personality and completely natural and heartfelt movement are so obvious, I dunno how anybody could miss it!!! She moves with ease and is able to pull off something that is fun and upbeat or something such as this dance, that is suddle and sexy yet fun and playful!!! She is so versatile and I could not be prouder to tell people all about who she is and why I love her! Watching her do this phenomenal solo just made all those late nights, cramped fingers, panic attacks, hypervenhilating, and a few tears all worth it!!! She is the definition of pure beauty, versatility, fun, sexiness, adorableness, and perfection!!! She will never cease to amaze me and to think just a few months ago she was finishing off high school like my own sister but look where she is now... I truly am so anxious to see what the future holds for her because it is as bright as the sun!!! cool.gif And well I think at this point (even though I could go on...) I may have written just a bit too much and may be sounding terribly redundant so I shall end it here and let you experience the magicalness that is Caitlynn Nicole Lawson!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Why can't I be her?!?... closedeyes.gif
IPB Image
IPB Image

WERK!!!!!!! spaz.gif
IPB Image
IPB Image

My girl can fly!!!!! wub.gif shocked.gif
IPB Image

So sexy and playful!!! wink.gif wub.gif
IPB Image
IPB Image

I LOVE HER!!!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
IPB Image

Sasha & Tadd "I'm Comin' Home"
When this dance had Alexander in it I liked it... not loved, but I liked it! And as much as I love him, I think Tadd realy did an excellent job filling his role and it made me love this dance! It was so touching and sweet and of course, Sasha was amazing!!! I really really loved it and it just made you feel hopeful and happy and yeah, it was awesome!!! wub.gif

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Clarice & Jess "Amazing"
I loved this dance on the show and I loved it even more in person!!! wub.gif I am so glad they didn't include the whole painter thing because this dance is so good and definitely does not need any type of gimick to be amazing!!! Their movement was so natural and real and effortless which made the dance all the more amazing!!! It was so fantastic and after it I took a second to think about it and realized that hip-hop is not either of their "styles"... which just proves how amazing and versatile they both are!!! Clarice & Jess, EXCELLENT JOB!!! thumbsup.gif wub.gif

IPB Image
IPB Image

So sweet!!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

I FREAKIN' LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!!! omg.gif
IPB Image

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

They are soooo adorable!!!! wub.gif
IPB Image

Ricky & Melanie "Total Eclipse Of The Heart"
I thought this dance was absolutely amazing on the show and I just knew they had to do it on tour but I was skeptical as to how well Neil would be replaced... but oh my flippin' goodness, RICKY WAS PHENOMENAL!!! omg.gif There's no doubt Ricky is always a fabulous dancer who can kill anything but I did not expect this out of him!!! He was strong and powerful yet emotional and soooo there for Melanie!!! And that jump into Ricky's arms.... I HAVE NEVER SEEN A CROWD GO CRAZIER!!! omg.gif omg.gif omg.gif Of course Melanie was absolutely amazing and gorgeous and perfect wub.gif and they were just brilliant together!!! It was was an extremely pleasant surprise and I am so proud of Ricky and am so proud of the two of them for killing such a wonderful and awe-inspiring routine!!! omg.gif wub.gif

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

IPB Image
IPB Image

I sooooo wish this picture came out better... closedeyes.gif
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jess
post Oct 1st 2011, 3:22 PM
Post #49

Group: Blend Artists

Fav. SYTYCD7: Robert Roldan
Fav. SYTYCD8: Melanie Moore
Fav. AI13: Caleb Johnson

AHHH your TEOTH pictures are FLAWLESS! omg.gif spaz.gif Those are going alllllll over her fan book. grin.gif flowers.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
ai13: caleb. jena. jess. alex. | sytycdau4: lauren. michael. renelle. jay.
+Quote Post
KayJDance
post Oct 1st 2011, 4:05 PM
Post #50

QUOTE(Jess @ Oct 1st 2011, 4:22 PM) *

AHHH your TEOTH pictures are FLAWLESS! omg.gif spaz.gif Those are going alllllll over her fan book. grin.gif flowers.gif

Oh my goodness thank you!!! huggy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Erestor
post Oct 1st 2011, 5:23 PM
Post #51

Aw Kalyn I absolutely LOVE your recap!! w00t.gif wub.gif Especially your write-ups and pics of Caitlynn! I totally agree with you on everything you said about her, and I can totally relate to that! heart.gif We have such a similar taste in dancers. haha.gif But I'm loving all the pictures. wub.gif Caitlynn is SOOO beautiful and gorgeous. omg.gif

--------------------
bbcan2: neda adel heather jon anick ika. surv28: jefra kass spencer lj morgan trish.
+Quote Post
KayJDance
post Oct 1st 2011, 6:07 PM
Post #52

QUOTE(Erestor @ Oct 1st 2011, 6:23 PM) *

Aw Kalyn I absolutely LOVE your recap!! w00t.gif wub.gif Especially your write-ups and pics of Caitlynn! I totally agree with you on everything you said about her, and I can totally relate to that! heart.gif We have such a similar taste in dancers. haha.gif But I'm loving all the pictures. wub.gif Caitlynn is SOOO beautiful and gorgeous. omg.gif

Thanks so much!!! huggy.gif Hehe I'm not alone in this world!!! shocked.gif haha.gif Yes she most certainly is!!! wub.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
smilesunshineex3
post Oct 1st 2011, 7:35 PM
Post #53

AHH again, LOVE your pictures!

I didn't know Cait was soloing to You & I, yayyyy! wub.gif
I also didn't know Tadd was doing Coming Home, now I'm excited w00t.gif
AND YES THAT WAS MY FAVORITE JESS/CLARICE DANCE
And I'm so glad to hear how amazing Ricky was in TEOTH!! wub.gif

--------------------
i can't, no i won't hush
blush
+Quote Post
Zak9369
post Oct 1st 2011, 7:41 PM
Post #54

QUOTE(smilesunshineex3 @ Oct 1st 2011, 8:35 PM) *
AND YES THAT WAS MY FAVORITE JESS/CLARICE DANCE
whut.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
smilesunshineex3
post Oct 1st 2011, 7:46 PM
Post #55

QUOTE(Zak9369 @ Oct 1st 2011, 8:41 PM) *

whut.gif

lol ok my s8 memories are really faint right now but I really liked it. I think it was when I first started to really like Clarice.

--------------------
i can't, no i won't hush
blush
+Quote Post
KayJDance
post Oct 2nd 2011, 12:12 AM
Post #56

This post has been moved down...
| | | | | | | | | | |
VVVVVVVVVVVV

This post has been edited by KayJDance: Oct 2nd 2011, 2:37 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
TwinkleToes07
post Oct 2nd 2011, 1:25 AM
Post #57

Fav. SYTYCD5: Jeanine Mason

QUOTE(KayJDance @ Oct 1st 2011, 4:11 PM) *

IPB Image
IPB Image

These pictures omg.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Credit:Jess
+Quote Post
HeckYeahSYTYCD
post Oct 2nd 2011, 11:01 AM
Post #58

Fav. SYTYCD3: Danny Tidwell
Fav. SYTYCDC4: Melissa Mitro
Fav. SYTYCD10: Aaron Turner

Loving the recap so far! My hard drive is not going to thank me for all the pictures I've downloaded haha.gif The ones from Ricky's solo and TEOTH are incredible omg.gif Well, they all are, but anything involving Ricky is automatically my favourite heart.gif And the El Fuego pictures too actually. Love that routine and those pictures really show why it was so incredible! Fierce doesn't even cover it omg.gif
Aww your Caitlynn love is so sweet heart.gif I definitely understand you tearing up! I cried like a baby just watching Melanie's interview from the finale! My favourite girl talking about my favourite overall? Bawling crying.gif Really looking forward to your pics and video of Melanie's solo!

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
SYTYCDAU4: Jordan. Patric. Ashleigh. Joel. Michael. Blond. Jay.
+Quote Post
KayJDance
post Oct 2nd 2011, 3:04 PM
Post #59

Part 6: Nick's Solo-"Runaway Baby"

Nick's Solo "Thunder"
Okay this dude is just all kinds of amazingness!!! omg.gif In person, I have never seen a tapper quite like him!!! His personality is matched by his phenomenal tapping ability, I really just can't get over him!!! I will forever look up to him as a dancer and person because he is amzingly sweet and humble and also can kill any type of dance style!!! wub.gif Just watch the video and you will know exactly what I mean!!! omg.gif

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

"Brooklyn" Group Dance
Well when they came out with both props and then everyone else in these funky outfits I was to say the least, confused... haha.gif I dunno if can necessarily consider this a dance but it was cute and funny even though it didn't make a lot of sense... tongue.gif So yeah um, enjoy the pictures!!! grin.gif

P.S. Cute (but small) Taddlynn moment at 1:10 when he kisses her on the hand! wub.gif

IPB Image

Hehe their faces... lmao.gif
IPB Image
IPB Image

LMAO Tadd & Jess were hilarious!!! lmao.gif wub.gif
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Clarice & Mitchell "Please Mr.Jailer"
It was EXTREMELY SUPER MEGA weird to see this dance done by two COMPLETELY different people than the original... But I still really liked it though!!! w00t.gif It gave the same sexy and playful vibe but I liked the different element that was brought with 2 new dancers! original.gif I can't really say whether or not I liked it better than the original because it was so different... but I can tell you that I LOVED IT!!!!!! wub.gif

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

You better WERK that body roll!!! wink.gif
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

That's my girl Clarice!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

"Runaway Baby" Group Dance
LOL so this dance was just a bit hilarious and made even less sense than "Brooklyn"!!! I mean I don't understand how Clarice ended up running off with Nick (the policeman) but whatever... It made me smile and it made me laugh and it was super cute! wub.gif

IPB Image

The girls were hilarious!!! haha.gif
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

LOL I really just don't understand this storyline... lmao.gif
IPB Image
IPB Image

Oh Ricky..... lmao.gif lmao.gif lmao.gif
IPB Image

You tell him Sasha!!! grin.gif
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Ricky & Sasha "Misty Blue"
When I saw that Ricky would be replacing my man tWitch in this dance I have to say I wasn't confident... I had a feeling he would do well but I did not think we would do it phenomenally!!! omg.gif omg.gif omg.gif I cannot believe how amazingly he pulled this off and even though he dances EXTREMELY different than tWitch, his style pulled that movement off just as well!!! He seriously just made me love him that much more because of this dance! His versatility was completely exemplified in this routine!!! wub.gif spaz.gif wub.gif

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

--------------------

+Quote Post
Zak9369
post Oct 2nd 2011, 3:06 PM
Post #60

My love for Ricky grows more and more everyday tbh.

--------------------
+Quote Post

5 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Apr 20th 2014, 1:24 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol