Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

3 Pages V < 1 2 3   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Thia's Idol Tour Thread :), rock it Theethee!! Good luck!
Abybaby
post Jul 26th 2011, 5:27 AM
Post #41

Group: Members

^It's true. It's in our local newspaper. thumbsup.gif

http://mb.com.ph/articles/327670/american-...1-coming-manila
On Sept. 20, Tuesday, 8 p.m. at the Araneta Coliseum, ETC, Jack TV and Ovation Productions bring you "American Idol" Season 10ís Top 11 finalists to amaze, dazzle and enthrall us with hit after hit song from the beloved reality show. For the first time in Asia, catch Casey Abrams, Haley Reinhart, Jacob Lusk, James Durbin, Lauren Alaina, Naima Adedapo, Paul McDonald, Pia Toscano, Stefano Langone, Fil-American Thia Megia, and Season 10 winner Scotty McCreery.

heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Jul 26th 2011, 5:27 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

taylortriumphs
post Jul 27th 2011, 2:50 AM
Post #42

At the Gwinnett Arena in Atlanta on July 26

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

This post has been edited by taylortriumphs: Jul 27th 2011, 3:55 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
crazybabycakes
post Aug 7th 2011, 3:24 PM
Post #43

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AI7: David Cook
Fav. Band: Backstreet Boys

here's my thia video and pics from the Chicago show. she is so pretty and so nice! we got to meet her afterwards. original.gif

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v411/cra...Idol%20Concert/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPtlBEuzqBc

--------------------
Tumblr | Clarkson. Cook. Alaina. McCreery | Twitter
IPB Image
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
iluvsm
post Aug 7th 2011, 5:32 PM
Post #44

QUOTE(crazybabycakes @ Aug 7th 2011, 4:24 PM) *

here's my thia video and pics from the Chicago show. she is so pretty and so nice! we got to meet her afterwards. original.gif

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v411/cra...Idol%20Concert/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPtlBEuzqBc

Thanks for posting these crazybabycakes!!!!

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
taylortriumphs
post Aug 18th 2011, 12:32 PM
Post #45

IPB Image

--------------------
+Quote Post
iluvsm
post Aug 18th 2011, 11:07 PM
Post #46

QUOTE(taylortriumphs @ Aug 18th 2011, 1:32 PM) *

IPB Image

Nice pic, taylortriumphs.

Lauren and Thia with the index fingers haha.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
taylortriumphs
post Aug 19th 2011, 6:30 PM
Post #47

IPB Image

IPB Image

--------------------
+Quote Post
sylphide
post Aug 24th 2011, 9:53 PM
Post #48

Fav. AI10: Lauren Alaina

Any of y'all know why Thia hasn't been coming out after shows or going to M&Gs?

--------------------
+Quote Post
soulwarden
post Aug 25th 2011, 2:26 AM
Post #49

QUOTE(sylphide @ Aug 24th 2011, 9:53 PM) *

Any of y'all know why Thia hasn't been coming out after shows or going to M&Gs?

i think she has school.

--------------------
+Quote Post
knicknacks_didi
post Sep 1st 2011, 8:31 PM
Post #50

Fav. AI9: Didi Benami
Fav. AI10: Thia Megia
Fav. DidI BeNaMi FoReVer!

w00t.gif w00t.gif

'American Idol' Live Tour extends to two nights in Manila

Now the stage is set for two nights of "American Idol's" first foreign live show of its Season 10 finalists in Manila on September 20 and 21 at the Smart Araneta Coliseum.

Due to insistent public demand, organizers added another date to its Manila stop to make it a back-to-back "Idol experience".
Filipino fans will get to see Season 10 winner Scotty McCreery and other top 10 finalists such as Casey Abrams, Haley Reinhart, Jacob Lusk, James Durbin, Lauren Alaina, Naima Adedapo, Paul McDonald, Pia Toscano, Stefano Langone and Fil-American Thia Megia.

Various 'American Idol' alumni have already visited the country to perform but this is the first time 'American Idol' will be bringing its top finalists on tour in Asia as they normally hold it in different states in the US.

more here:
http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/blogs/cokemusicstu...-093652471.html

(the 1st time we watched the TV plug in the philippines.... shocked.gif 2days? why?)
w00t.gif w00t.gif

now we know why original.gif coz...

Manila, Philippines is only Asian stop of the American Idol Live Tour

This post has been edited by knicknacks_didi: Sep 1st 2011, 8:36 PM

--------------------
i love DIDI BENAMI and Thia Megia

The Lovely Thia Megia Tumblr :)
SCOTHIA Tumblr
Scotty McCreery and Thia Megia Fans (ScoThia Shippers) Facebook
teamScothia Twitter :)
Didi Lovers (PHILIPPINES) <3 Page on Facebook (for Didi's FILIPINO Fans)

Smize= Smiling with your eyes.
She loves him more than he would ever know.
He loves her more than he would ever show.
+Quote Post
knicknacks_didi
post Sep 9th 2011, 3:48 AM
Post #51

Fav. AI9: Didi Benami
Fav. AI10: Thia Megia
Fav. DidI BeNaMi FoReVer!

AMERICAN IDOL NEWS!

September 8, 2011 | 02:26 pm PT

As the Top 11 traveled around the country with the American Idols LIVE! 2011 Tour, we caught up with Thia Megia to find out about her fans, her nerves, and what itís like being the youngest contestant on Idol.

Thia has enjoyed every moment of being on tour. She said,
ďThe best thing about being on tour is meeting the fans. Weíve all gotten so many gifts, but itís not material gifts that Iím talking about. Itís the fact that they are genuine fans and they wait outside for hours just to see us. Just knowing that you actually inspire people in that kind of way is amazing, especially for me. Singing is my passion. Just knowing that through my music I actually inspire people is amazing for me and I find it very heartwarming. I like traveling on busesóweíve got bunk beds and I can sleep on anything that moves. Itís been great. The band, I love the band, weíve all gotten so much closer as a family. And for us contestants, weíve gotten a lot better after every showóevery show is basically a practice. This whole thing has been absolutely amazing.Ē

A fan wrote in to see what would be the one tour memory that Thia would still have 50 years from now.

ďThe one memory from the tour that Iíll always take with me is being on stage. Itís a whole different energy and a whole different experience every time, and every time itís been an amazing vibeĒ she explained.

ďYouíre in different cities; itís not like when youíre on the show performing in front of the judges. Youíre performing in a full arena and the vibe and the atmosphere is crazy, insane, and full of energy. Thatís one memory that I will never forget because youíve got the younger kids standing up and singing along. The song Iím singing on tour is a very inspirational song and my favorite part is being able to connect with the younger kids that are in the audience that are just smiling up to you as you sing to them. I find that really sweet that they actually do connect with your song when youíre singing to them. Basically, those are the things that really give me the means to strive even more for what Iíve always wanted since I was a little girl. Since I was this little girl, Iíve always looked up to all these different singers and celebrities, and just knowing that Lauren and I are doing the same for these girls is really heartwarming.Ē

Does Thia still get nervous before stepping on stage?
ďI always get nervous before performing. Iíve asked some of the contestants, ĎWhat should I do? Can you give me advice on how to be more comfortable on stage?í They say you have to take a deep breath. Once I step on stage itís completely gone. Itís always been that way. Once Iím on stage, the energy of the crowd wipes my nerves away.Ē

Is she more nervous performing for an arena of fans or for the judges on live TV? Thia stated,

ďI find performing on live TV more nerve-wracking because you have every single eye on youófrom the cameras to the judges. On tour, youíre surrounded by thousands and thousands of people so itís a different atmosphere, and itís a lot more fun with a full audience screaming your name and singing along to the songs. You donít have to think about not making it to the next round because weíve all won at this point. Itís just a musical celebration for us right now. Itís not a competition anymore.Ē

How does Thia spend her downtime on the tour?
ďI like to go into the bus and sleep. Itís basically become my home now. I just love it so much because itís really comfy inside. We get a lot of quiet time. I like going into the hair and makeup room because itís also very chill in there. I usually take naps. Before the tour I was always up late and didnít nap, but now I take as many naps as I can or I hang out and take a breather.Ē

As the showís youngest contestant, what advice does Thia have for the teens that are auditioning for Season 11?
ďI can tell you guys that itís okay to be nervous, but donít ever let your nerves get to you. Just go for it! Donít ever, ever, ever doubt yourself. The judges are pretty good at keeping poker faces. Donít mind them; just sing your heart out. Have a great time because if you do end up making it far, youíre going to think about that very first round and how much fun you wish you couldíve had instead of being nervous. Always have fun, always believe in yourself, and just go for it! I never expected that I would make it this far, to be honest, but I did what I could and I kept myself from doubt. I just did it.Ē

To Thiaís fans she says,

ďI love you all so, so much. I really cannot thank you enough for all the support you have given me. Thank you for taking me as far as I made it on the show and for giving me the privilege to experience this beautiful and wonderful experience and always being there for me like the genuine fans you are.Ē

Catch Thia and the rest of the Top 11 in the Philippines for the American Idols LIVE! Tour at Quezon Cityís Araneta Coliseum on September 20th.

http://www.americanidol.com/news/view/pid/...aMegiaInterview

This post has been edited by knicknacks_didi: Sep 9th 2011, 3:49 AM

--------------------
i love DIDI BENAMI and Thia Megia

The Lovely Thia Megia Tumblr :)
SCOTHIA Tumblr
Scotty McCreery and Thia Megia Fans (ScoThia Shippers) Facebook
teamScothia Twitter :)
Didi Lovers (PHILIPPINES) <3 Page on Facebook (for Didi's FILIPINO Fans)

Smize= Smiling with your eyes.
She loves him more than he would ever know.
He loves her more than he would ever show.
+Quote Post
kaypea
post Sep 11th 2011, 11:14 AM
Post #52

I really came to like Thia on the tour.It seemed like she was everywhere and she shined on everything I saw-especially Tightrope.The Phillipines should be a real treat for her.

--------------------
+Quote Post
anonymous052280
post Sep 16th 2011, 12:13 AM
Post #53

Too bad the schedule in the Philippines no.gif is on a weekday. So bummed! no.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
iluvsm
post Sep 19th 2011, 9:18 PM
Post #54

Thia is shining in the Philippines. I've watched all the videos that have been made available and she is so happy and I am so happy for her, her mom, her family and all her fans.

I was so ecstatic when she met Manny Pacquiao. My husband and I are huge fans, watched all his fights. And I was spazzing when he sang to her haha.

And Thia's gonna sing the US National Anthem at his boxing match on November 12th. Can't wait.

Now I'm waiting for videos from the concerts tonight and tomorrow night. Gonna be HUGE!!!!!!

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Apr 17th 2014, 7:44 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol