Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

461 Pages V « < 459 460 461   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Home of the "This and That" news/info/etc.
madamimadam
post Nov 18th 2014, 8:52 AM
Post #9201

Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

LoveMrSpencer 9h 9 hours ago
Please go to http://broadwayworld.com and vote for me for featured actor in a musical for kissmekate! @broadwayworld @BroadwayWorldLA smile.gif

PattiHum 9h 9 hours ago
Congratulations to @LoveMrSpencer on your Broadway World LA nomination for Featured Actor In a Musical! VOTING! http://ow.ly/ErkB9

PattiHum 9h 9 hours ago
Link to vote for the fabulous @LoveMrSpencer Featured Actor in a Musical - Local http://www.broadwayworld.com/los-angeles/l...h.ncMplSEt.dpbs

--------------------
"It is what it is!"
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Nov 18th 2014, 8:52 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

loxie
post Nov 18th 2014, 11:12 PM
Post #9202

Group: Members

Help me, help me - I have become addicted to a song I heard performed last night by Keith Secola which reminds me of 1960s rock. Best described as Indian rock, this has a really catchy tune. Here's a remix.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRi2xSlZeck

I know we all have been patient waiting for Adam's new music but I guess I'm really reaching. wink.gif

This post has been edited by loxie: Nov 18th 2014, 11:38 PM

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
infinite
post Nov 19th 2014, 7:28 AM
Post #9203

https://soundcloud.com/alisan-porter/07-before-you-come-back
https://soundcloud.com/alisan-porter/03-who-we-are
https://soundcloud.com/alisan-porter/blue-heart-clip

I preordered Alisan's new CD...
and I am looking forward to get all the songs. bounce.gif

--------------------
When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life a thousand reasons to smile.
+Quote Post
madamimadam
post Nov 19th 2014, 3:16 PM
Post #9204

Group Icon

TALCvids 6h 6 hours ago
Interesting read! RT @islandgirljams: @shoshannastone I found this fascinating!! The Shazam Effect - Atlantic Mobile http://m.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/...-effect/382237/

shoshannastone 6h 6 hours ago
@melliemom11 @TALCvids @islandgirljams If something is 'Shazaming' then radio are more likely to support as it suggests that people want it

melliemom11 5h5 hours ago
@shoshannastone @TALCvids @islandgirljams Thanks for your reply... Ready for Adam Lambert Shazaming with new album YES

shoshannastone
@melliemom11 @TALCvids @islandgirljams single - not album.

shoshannastone 5h 5 hours ago
@islandgirljams @melliemom11 @TALCvids sometimes they spot play something and see if it shows on the shazam chart to see if it's reacting

--------------------
"It is what it is!"
+Quote Post
madamimadam
post Nov 19th 2014, 3:51 PM
Post #9205

Group Icon

I'm in Montreal and we're used to snow, but this is incredible!!!!!

Check out some of those pics!!!!

http://interactives.wivb.com/photomojo/gal.../november-19th/

--------------------
"It is what it is!"
+Quote Post
donnamb
post Nov 19th 2014, 8:55 PM
Post #9206

Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert

QUOTE(madamimadam @ Nov 19th 2014, 4:51 PM) *

I'm in Montreal and we're used to snow, but this is incredible!!!!!

Check out some of those pics!!!!

http://interactives.wivb.com/photomojo/gal.../november-19th/

That's "lake effect" snow. It doesn't so much come down from the skies, as suck up moisture from the Great Lakes and throw it back down on the ground. I went to college in upstate NY, but in the Finger Lakes. We also got lake effect snow, but nothing like that.

--------------------
+Quote Post
madamimadam
post Nov 19th 2014, 10:03 PM
Post #9207

Group Icon

spreckles 55m55 minutes ago
Grab the baby RT @VioletFeline: 😨😭🙈 | 24 Pictures That Perfectly Capture How Insane The Snow Is Near Buffalo, NY http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/the-most-te...snow-in-buffalo

--------------------
"It is what it is!"
+Quote Post
tbert
post Nov 21st 2014, 5:44 PM
Post #9208

QUOTE(madamimadam @ Nov 19th 2014, 11:03 PM) *

spreckles 55m55 minutes ago
Grab the baby RT @VioletFeline: ������ | 24 Pictures That Perfectly Capture How Insane The Snow Is Near Buffalo, NY http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/the-most-te...snow-in-buffalo

Two things :
1) I live in Rochester, NY and we flew back from New Orleans this past Tuesday to Rochester the plane was full due to many passengers who had planned to fly into Buffalo could not and the thruway was closed. It is rough for Buffalo right now 10+ people have died.
2) At work today I was walking past a room four young ladies in their 20's were arguing who was the most sexy man. So I popped in the room and ask them to google Adam Lambert on their phone... Adam's picture came up and I showed then the photo saying he IS .. a the most sexy. Then asked them who it was and wasn't he sexy? They said after some thinking" It's Adam Levin from American Idol " LOL even after I asked them to type in Adam Lambert!!! Adam will continue to be confused with the other Adam from The Voice. wacko.gif no.gif haha.gif

This post has been edited by tbert: Nov 21st 2014, 5:49 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
bebeg
post Nov 21st 2014, 6:36 PM
Post #9209

QUOTE(tbert @ Nov 21st 2014, 5:44 PM) *

Two things :
1) I live in Rochester, NY and we flew back from New Orleans this past Tuesday to Rochester the plane was full due to many passengers who had planned to fly into Buffalo could not and the thruway was closed. It is rough for Buffalo right now 10+ people have died.
2) At work today I was walking past a room four young ladies in their 20's were arguing who was the most sexy man. So I popped in the room and ask them to google Adam Lambert on their phone... Adam's picture came up and I showed then the photo saying he IS .. a the most sexy. Then asked them who it was and wasn't he sexy? They said after some thinking" It's Adam Levin from American Idol " LOL even after I asked them to type in Adam Lambert!!! Adam will continue to be confused with the other Adam from The Voice. wacko.gif no.gif haha.gif

Actually it sounds like they are just confusing their names...not the men. They knew it was Adam from American Idol. They just used the wrong last name. I guess if you're not a fan of either one of them but know that one was on Idol, the other on The Voice it would be easy to pick the wrong last name. They are both Adams and their last names start with the same letter.

And yes, this snow storm is rough. Seeing the pictures and videos it was almost like it wasn't real. As though it was some big disaster movie. It's unreal. I can't even imagine having that much snow this early in the season. I keep thinking 'where would we put it'. It's awful.

--------------------
+Quote Post
grammamia
post Nov 21st 2014, 10:03 PM
Post #9210

Fav. CI5: Jaydee Bixby

You all were so kind to me last March when I went to China because my son was in a terrible accident and lost his leg..so I thought I would update you.

Graham is doing really well. He is teaching "on call" and has worked alot this fall and he is coaching a high school boys basketball team. After a few months with a wheelchair basketball team in Victoria he is on the BC Provincial team and will compete in Edmonton later this month!

Proud mama here !!

xoxoxoxo

--------------------
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix

"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. -Thomas Jefferson

"Civil disobedience becomes a sacred duty when the State becomes lawless or, which is the same thing, corrupt. Mohandas Gandhi
+Quote Post
Doriangrey
post Nov 21st 2014, 10:43 PM
Post #9211

QUOTE(grammamia @ Nov 21st 2014, 7:03 PM) *
You all were so kind to me last March when I went to China because my son was in a terrible accident and lost his leg..so I thought I would update you.

Graham is doing really well. He is teaching "on call" and has worked alot this fall and he is coaching a high school boys basketball team. After a few months with a wheelchair basketball team in Victoria he is on the BC Provincial team and will compete in Edmonton later this month!

Proud mama here !!

xoxoxoxo

Wonderful update, mended and moving forward. Nothing is better than knowing your child is doing well. huggy.gif

--------------------
The Floating World ukiyo referring to a conception of an evanescent world, impermanent, fleeting beauty and a realm of entertainments divorced from the responsibilities of the mundane, everyday world.
+Quote Post
svca
post Nov 21st 2014, 11:01 PM
Post #9212

Thank you for the update huggy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
madamimadam
post Nov 21st 2014, 11:03 PM
Post #9213

Group Icon

QUOTE(grammamia @ Nov 21st 2014, 10:03 PM) *

Proud mama here !!

xoxoxoxo

AWWW!!!! Wonderful news!!!!! Big hugs to you and your son!!!!

--------------------
"It is what it is!"
+Quote Post
loxie
post Nov 21st 2014, 11:14 PM
Post #9214

QUOTE(grammamia @ Nov 21st 2014, 8:03 PM) *

Proud mama here !!

xoxoxoxo

You have every right to be proud of your son and all he has accomplished. So nice to hear how well he has adapted and conquered all of his challenges. It sounds like he has a wonderful future ahead of him. Big hugs to you and Graham!

--------------------
+Quote Post
leothelion
post Yesterday, 3:01 AM
Post #9215

Fantastic news Grammamia!! huggy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Love2Lurk
post Yesterday, 6:40 AM
Post #9216

Fav. Adam Lambert

QUOTE(grammamia @ Nov 21st 2014, 11:03 PM) *

Proud mama here !!

xoxoxoxo

Awwww wub.gif Such great news !!

And....yes proud mama indeed !!!!

So happy for you huggy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
lizziek
post Yesterday, 9:47 AM
Post #9217

Fav. Adam Rocks My World !

Proud mama here !!

xoxoxoxo

Wonderful news! So happy Graham is doing so well.
Thanks for the update. So nice to hear good news. huggy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
vistadiva
post Yesterday, 10:14 AM
Post #9218

Group: NX Subscribers

Fav. "It ain't that deep"

QUOTE(grammamia @ Nov 21st 2014, 11:03 PM) *

Proud mama here !!

xoxoxoxo

Best news!! Thanks for updating us...I have thought about you often, wondering how your son was doing. Seems like he's a strong guy and isn't going to let much stand in his way. You have every reason to be a proud Mom...you raised him well!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
grammamia
post Yesterday, 10:18 AM
Post #9219

Fav. CI5: Jaydee Bixby

You guys have brought tears of joy to my eyes!

You are the BEST..

heart.gif

--------------------
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix

"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. -Thomas Jefferson

"Civil disobedience becomes a sacred duty when the State becomes lawless or, which is the same thing, corrupt. Mohandas Gandhi
+Quote Post
Kimberly_Caldwell_4_Life
post Yesterday, 1:31 PM
Post #9220

Fav. AI2: Kimberly Caldwell
Fav. AI7: Jason Castro
Fav. AI8: Megan Joy & Adam Lambert

Proud mama here !!

xoxoxoxo

huggy.gif I'm so happy to hear that he's doing so well. Thanks wonderful news! grin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014.
+Quote Post

461 Pages V « < 459 460 461
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Nov 23rd 2014, 12:21 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol