Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

1132 Pages V « < 1130 1131 1132   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Off Topic Thread
NanCEyeBuck
post Yesterday, 7:36 AM
Post #22621

Group: Members

I'm almost positive the Christmas show in on the Fox News Channel. I have been in contact with DISH and they are e-mailing me almost daily to try to keep me from dropping them; they said they are working hard to get a deal. I told them if they don't work out a deal and there is any chance I will miss the Christmas specials, I will change immediately.

--------------------
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Yesterday, 7:36 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

sinycalone
post Yesterday, 8:37 AM
Post #22622

Group: NX Subscribers

Wonder why Fox HQ doesn't just announce the show's schedule and which network will be telecasting it...it is Dec. 17...not long before Christmas is here. Idiots.

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

BEACON THEATER, NEW YORK
+Quote Post
NanCEyeBuck
post Yesterday, 8:44 AM
Post #22623

QUOTE(sinycalone @ Dec 17th 2014, 8:37 AM) *

Wonder why Fox HQ doesn't just announce the show's schedule and which network will be telecasting it...it is Dec. 17...not long before Christmas is here. Idiots.

I'm sure it's on the Fox News channel (as in the past) and maybe they have said, we just haven't seen it yet. I tweeted them; will see if I get a response.

And, at least they are smart enough to put Scotty on the show. thumbsup.gif

This post has been edited by NanCEyeBuck: Yesterday, 8:52 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mary_beaton
post Yesterday, 10:41 AM
Post #22624

Interesting tweets by Windmills this morning indicating that radio listeners in Nashville are preferring traditional country music over current trends.

Windmills Country ‏@WindmillsMusic
Notable from 12/8 Aircheck, Cumulus's Nash Icons WSM-FM is not only outperforming Clear Channel's WSIX overall but also in AM drive ratings.

See p. 9 https://www.countryaircheck.com/pdfs/current120814.pdf Also noteworthy the highest rated AM drive station WSM-FM plays the most songs, lacks syndicated show.

Have the feeling Helton et al at Aircheck are enjoying pting out how the Bobby Bones Show ranks last among Nashville country stations in AM.

--------------------
+Quote Post
jailbelle
post Yesterday, 10:48 AM
Post #22625

Fav. AI9: Casey James
Fav. AI10: Scotty McCreery

I sure those numbers open some eyes for TPTB in Nashville. Junk like that FL/GA Line showing on the awards show sure doesn't do country music any favors.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
ptebwwong
post Yesterday, 1:15 PM
Post #22626

Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert

Not surprised at those numbers. I've noticed in the last few months that there's been a change on country radio. Bro-country is not as prevalent on the charts. For example, currently on the charts I'm seeing more most of the Top 40 charts wouldn't be considered bro-country. Even typical bro-country artists like Brantley, does not have a bro-country song out. FGL is still doing well, but I've noticed their song isn't climbing as fast as usual for them. I think a part of that is the song, but I also think it's due to the change in radio.

I think the bro-country trend is dying out. IMO country will still be accepting of pop artists like Sam Hunt, but I can see a shift back to at least country pop & much less bro-country.

--------------------
+Quote Post
marycat
post Yesterday, 8:26 PM
Post #22627

Fav. AI9: Casey James

A couple of times this week KJ has played "For the Girl" by Greg Bates. Did he ever put out another song? I really liked this song and thought he had a good voice.

--------------------
+Quote Post
md1948
post Today, 8:27 AM
Post #22628

This is a haunting version of "It Came Upon a Midnight Clear" Just Beautiful! To hear the whole song you have to subscribe to Rdio which is something like Spotify. I just play this Shaw commercial over and over!!

Merry Christmas!!!

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Mamalety1949
post Today, 11:14 AM
Post #22629

Fav. Scotty McCreery

V
QUOTE(md1948 @ Dec 18th 2014, 9:27 AM) *

This is a haunting version of "It Came Upon a Midnight Clear" Just Beautiful! To hear the whole song you have to subscribe to Rdio which is something like Spotify. I just play this Shaw commercial over and over!!

Merry Christmas!!!

heart.gif huggy.gif heart.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
SCOTTY IS PURE COUNTRY BECAUSE COUNTRY IS DOWN TO EARTH FOR THE EARTH
+Quote Post

1132 Pages V « < 1130 1131 1132
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Dec 18th 2014, 1:23 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol