Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

867 Pages V « < 865 866 867   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Official Thread For The Ladies!
AngelOfMusic8908
post Jul 20th 2014, 3:48 PM
Post #17321

sweet n' sassy Midwestern girl

Group: Members

Fav. AI12: Janelle Arthur
Fav. AI13: Jessica Meuse
Fav. BB16: Nicole Franzel

QUOTE(saran4886 @ Jul 20th 2014, 3:41 PM) *

I'm good, got to hang out with Niki in Boston yesterday with our guys. happy.gif Had a fun time out for lunch with them and everything. Phil and I were going to go to the aquarium but by the time we got there the line was super long and it was crazy so we didn't end up going in after all. laughing.gif But we'll go another time, I guess.

How about you? happy.gif

I'm pretty good, caught up on Big Brother before the new episode tonight, and just hanging out at home. Tomorrow is my brother's birthday so I had to buy him a present yesterday, and I also got some face cream I wanted. Later I went downtown and got frozen yogurt.

--------------------
IPB Image
sig by Brandon
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Jul 20th 2014, 3:48 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Jen
post Jul 21st 2014, 7:11 AM
Post #17322

daniwub #2

Group: NX Subscribers

Fav. AI3: Diana DeGarmo
Fav. AI5: Katharine McPhee
Fav. SYTYCD: ML JF SN CG CH MS

I haven't been up this early for work in way too long pinch.gif I'm going over to that "camp" I mentioned a while back. Basically hanging out with 11 year olds that I can relate to all too well haha.gif

--------------------

IPB Image
thanks alyssa!||formerly jultrencarkimcharclayrub
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Jul 21st 2014, 8:27 AM
Post #17323

Morning ladies dianawave.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
sig by Brandon
+Quote Post
jodilo88
post Jul 21st 2014, 9:51 AM
Post #17324

Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. AI12: Angie Miller
Fav. XFUS Ever: Jennel Garcia

Morning all. Doing laundry and trying to keep the dog entertained...had a great weekend with Charles, we've really needed it lately with the launches taking up most of his time and all. Unfortunately, our air conditioner decided to crap out on us this morning...blahhhh.

--------------------
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Jul 21st 2014, 11:30 AM
Post #17325

Hope your air conditioner gets fixed JoAnna. I hate not having it during the summer.

Today is my brother's birthday. I gave him one of those Vinyl Pop figures of Egon Spengler from Ghostbusters (his favorite character in the movie) and we plan on having Chinese food and red velvet cake. I am not a fan of Chinese food, so I'm probably going to make something else for dinner. But I'm excited for the cake since red velvet is my favorite.

--------------------
IPB Image
sig by Brandon
+Quote Post
jodilo88
post Jul 21st 2014, 1:28 PM
Post #17326

I fixed the air conditioner and saved us $500! Just had to leave it unplugged for a while, mess with a few buttons and the power button finally started working again. Phew!

--------------------
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Jul 21st 2014, 1:35 PM
Post #17327

Glad you got it working again JoAnna!

this is what I got my brother for his birthday. I have one too, but from a different movie.

--------------------
IPB Image
sig by Brandon
+Quote Post
yomarisa
post Jul 21st 2014, 2:19 PM
Post #17328

Fav. Judge: Ellen DeGeneres
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart

Let me start off by saying, I have never been mad at my dad. Except, of course a couple times as a little child. But even then, my mom would usually be the one yelling at me if I was in trouble and I would go to my dad to make me feel better.

I don't think I'm actually mad at him now, but I am upset. So upset.

When he called on the day my Grandma passed away, he told me he would get me to Texas if he could, but he would hardly be able to get himself there. And that it would just be him going- not my two sisters or stepmom. Just him.

I understood, of course. Plane ticket prices are INSANE. So I tried to be okay with not being able to go to her funeral, and instead- the burial of her and my Grandpa's ashes here. All the while, it hadn't really hit me that she was gone.

But, today, I see my stepmom post a picture of my sisters on Facebook. The location of the post? Some town in TEXAS. Yup. sad.gif They're all there and where the fck am I? Here. Surrounded by no one in my dad's family.

That's when it hit me that she's gone. I can't. I just can't stop crying. If I stop for a little bit, it hits me again and I'm bawling again.

I know it's not my dad's fault that this all happened and everything. I know he loves me and I love him. But my mom said, they probably drove to Texas. But she also said, he could have flown me to where he lives and then I could have drove with them.

I don't know what to think or how to even live my life right now. All I know is that she's gone and I'm not there. crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif

--------------------
"Shake it Out."
Twitter.Instagram.Tumblr.
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Jul 21st 2014, 3:18 PM
Post #17329

QUOTE(yomarisa @ Jul 21st 2014, 2:19 PM) *

Let me start off by saying, I have never been mad at my dad. Except, of course a couple times as a little child. But even then, my mom would usually be the one yelling at me if I was in trouble and I would go to my dad to make me feel better.

I don't think I'm actually mad at him now, but I am upset. So upset.

When he called on the day my Grandma passed away, he told me he would get me to Texas if he could, but he would hardly be able to get himself there. And that it would just be him going- not my two sisters or stepmom. Just him.

I understood, of course. Plane ticket prices are INSANE. So I tried to be okay with not being able to go to her funeral, and instead- the burial of her and my Grandpa's ashes here. All the while, it hadn't really hit me that she was gone.

But, today, I see my stepmom post a picture of my sisters on Facebook. The location of the post? Some town in TEXAS. Yup. sad.gif They're all there and where the fck am I? Here. Surrounded by no one in my dad's family.

That's when it hit me that she's gone. I can't. I just can't stop crying. If I stop for a little bit, it hits me again and I'm bawling again.

I know it's not my dad's fault that this all happened and everything. I know he loves me and I love him. But my mom said, they probably drove to Texas. But she also said, he could have flown me to where he lives and then I could have drove with them.

I don't know what to think or how to even live my life right now. All I know is that she's gone and I'm not there. crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif

huggy.gif if you need to talk about stuff, just text me. I lost my grandma on my dad's side 3 years ago and I was basically dealing with it on my own since my parents are divorced too.

--------------------
IPB Image
sig by Brandon
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Jul 21st 2014, 3:49 PM
Post #17330

Marisa, I'm so sorry again sad.gif huggy.gif grandparents dying when your parents are divorced must be really difficult. I can't even imagine sad.gif huggy.gif Again you can always message me if you want to talk huggy.gif heart.gif

--------------------
The moon never beams without bringing me dreams...
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Jen
post Jul 21st 2014, 5:59 PM
Post #17331

daniwub #2

Group: NX Subscribers

Fav. AI3: Diana DeGarmo
Fav. AI5: Katharine McPhee
Fav. SYTYCD: ML JF SN CG CH MS

Marisa huggy.gif heart.gif I understand losing a grandparent is really tough. I can imagine not being there is hard because you not only are not with you family but its hard to get closure. I'm sure that she is looking down and knows how upset you are and wants you to be happy. The great thing about grandparents (I think) is that they lived such long amazing lives and have seen not only their children grow but also their grandchildren. It is such a gift. Sorry, tangent there, but I keep remembering that when I think about my grandma that passed last year or my other grandma (who keeps saying shes dying, shes 91). So just remember that part and have your own little tribute to her in some way - eat a meal she likes, watch a movie that reminds you of her, etc. I'm sorry about your dad, I'm sure in the midst of everything it must be tough for him (not making excuses of course). huggy.gif

JoAnna, glad you got the a/c fixed!

Lily, I've seen those at newbury comics and other places and they always look so cute haha.gif

Today was super easy with the girls - the older ones made a music video all day and the younger ones kept pretty busy. I wish I could just sit back and do nothing or get work done myself (that's what the moms say I should do) but I feel like I should hang out with the kids even though they're older haha.gif They did find out by accident that I'm dating another teacher but whatever it was a good long kept secret haha.gif

--------------------

IPB Image
thanks alyssa!||formerly jultrencarkimcharclayrub
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Jul 21st 2014, 8:08 PM
Post #17332

QUOTE(Jen @ Jul 21st 2014, 5:59 PM) *

Lily, I've seen those at newbury comics and other places and they always look so cute haha.gif

Today was super easy with the girls - the older ones made a music video all day and the younger ones kept pretty busy. I wish I could just sit back and do nothing or get work done myself (that's what the moms say I should do) but I feel like I should hang out with the kids even though they're older haha.gif They did find out by accident that I'm dating another teacher but whatever it was a good long kept secret haha.gif

I got my brother's from Barnes and Noble and mine from Hot Topic. They have Frozen ones now and I would love to have the Anna and Elsa ones.

Glad that today was an easy day.

--------------------
IPB Image
sig by Brandon
+Quote Post
**JennyGearFan**
post Jul 21st 2014, 8:35 PM
Post #17333

Group: Blend Artists

Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood

Marisa I am so sorry about your grandmother! sad.gif huggy.gif heart.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
jodilo88
post Yesterday, 12:18 PM
Post #17334

So we went for a night trip to Maryland (not overnight) last night to get Charles some nicer clothes bc he has an interview type thing with some big-wigs at work today ("negotiations" of some sort?) and we were out from 5:30 - 11:30 (it's an hour drive each way) shopping and eating at Texas Roadhouse. Rather than leave Toby to lay in his own pee if he were to have an accident in the crate, we laid newspaper all over the downstairs 1/2-bathroom floor, left him food/water/toys, and put a baby-gate up.

Well, somewhere between 5:30 - 11:30, he managed to jump the gate and escape the bathroom shocked.gif We came home and he came running to us from the kitchen which is a ways back from said bathroom, so we frantically checked the carpets, floors, anything left in the floor, etc. for accidents and him chewing...and found NOTHING. He went SIX HOURS with no accidents and managed to not chew anything inappropriately!!!! w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif

We were going to go and get us both things, but I didn't really find anything I wanted, so he said next time we go, it's all about me. I don't ask for much, so that's going to be weird. haha.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Today, 11:57 AM
Post #17335

dianawave.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
sig by Brandon
+Quote Post
Shannyface87
post Today, 5:17 PM
Post #17336

Hello everyone. It's been quite uneventful here recently and somewhat bored with myself. I feel like I should be putting myself out there more and discovering more things. I guess I'm not really used to it as I've been pretty sheltered all my life and never got to do a lot of things that other kids my age would do when I was growing up so now is the time go explore places and things.

--------------------
IPB Image
Sig by idolook
+Quote Post

867 Pages V « < 865 866 867
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Jul 23rd 2014, 11:21 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol