Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

48 Pages V « < 45 46 47 48 >   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 2009-12-21 The Jay Leno Show, ALL news, tweets, vids, reviews to be posted in RED pls
Adamized
post Dec 22nd 2009, 10:25 PM
Post #921

Group: Members

Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert

QUOTE(Glammed @ Dec 22nd 2009, 10:07 PM) *

I think I would collapse!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been a long time since there has been a good varierty kind of show on tv. I know that's not what Adam wants to do right now, but he would be perfect at it.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Dec 22nd 2009, 10:25 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Sagitarius
post Dec 22nd 2009, 10:55 PM
Post #922

I'm curious to know, considering how bombarded Elizabeth Hassellbeck said she was regarding Adam, if the same thing has happened to Jay Leno or TPTB on his show about how terrific the fans feel Jay was.

--------------------
+Quote Post
PurplePassion
post Dec 22nd 2009, 11:11 PM
Post #923

QUOTE(JosyLoosBR @ Dec 22nd 2009, 9:40 PM) *

Hey girls... no pics untagged yet?!!

bleh.gif

no.gif
crying.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Alysa
post Dec 22nd 2009, 11:59 PM
Post #924

Fav. AI7: David Archuleta
Fav. boy band: One Direction

LOL at Starbucks endorsing him tongue.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Sig by istersay
+Quote Post
CastroFan4Life
post Dec 23rd 2009, 12:05 AM
Post #925

QUOTE(Sagitarius @ Dec 22nd 2009, 10:55 PM) *

I'm curious to know, considering how bombarded Elizabeth Hassellbeck said she was regarding Adam, if the same thing has happened to Jay Leno or TPTB on his show about how terrific the fans feel Jay was.

Oh yeah. Leno got bombarded with tweets and e-mails last night complimenting him. I'm sure he and TPTB at his show are very happy with how it all went.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Adam_Fan_Forever
post Dec 23rd 2009, 6:23 AM
Post #926

I wonder if the band gets jealous of all the attention Adam gets? Must be hard sometimes being in Adam's giant shadow but I'm sure they appreciate the $.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
madamimadam
post Dec 23rd 2009, 10:11 AM
Post #927

Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

QUOTE(Adam_Fan_Forever @ Dec 23rd 2009, 6:23 AM) *

I wonder if the band gets jealous of all the attention Adam gets? Must be hard sometimes being in Adam's giant shadow but I'm sure they appreciate the $.

Hmm... as opposed to being in Madonna/Lady Gaga's band? I think the band is very aware of what they signed on for and that their greatest wish is that Adam keeps getting all the attention so that they can keep their jobs... IMHO.

--------------------
"It is what it is!"
+Quote Post
takema
post Dec 23rd 2009, 11:21 AM
Post #928

QUOTE(madamimadam @ Dec 23rd 2009, 10:11 AM) *

Hmm... as opposed to being in Madonna/Lady Gaga's band? I think the band is very aware of what they signed on for and that their greatest wish is that Adam keeps getting all the attention so that they can keep their jobs... IMHO.

Absolutely. Besides not everyone even wants to be the center of attention.

--------------------
+Quote Post
PurplePassion
post Dec 23rd 2009, 11:25 AM
Post #929

QUOTE(Adam_Fan_Forever @ Dec 23rd 2009, 6:23 AM) *

you'd be surprised how much attention they get from adam's fans haha.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
joooory
post Dec 23rd 2009, 6:16 PM
Post #930

HD versio of Adam's performance of WWFM huggy.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT_qmHzRVEM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
randomviolins
post Dec 23rd 2009, 6:19 PM
Post #931

QUOTE(Adam_Fan_Forever @ Dec 23rd 2009, 3:23 AM) *

Yeah, they get jealous all the way to the bank. cool.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
glitteryblue
post Dec 23rd 2009, 9:45 PM
Post #932

just got around to watching the interview. LOVED it. safe plucking!! lmao, hilarious...and when he said "i don't know what you're talking about" and then looked down. haha, i lol'd. roll.gif performance was awesome too. heart.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
#527 "If it doesn't look right, just throw some glitter on it."
+Quote Post
JosyLoosBR
post Dec 25th 2009, 10:22 AM
Post #933

Fav. AI5: Chris Daughtry
Fav. AI9: Casey James

This link is requiring LOGIN now...
http://www.apimages.com/Search.aspx?sh=10&...rt&intv=12h

Has someone saved all these tagged pics?????

huh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
lifesabeach
post Dec 28th 2009, 3:14 AM
Post #934

Had friends over tonight for dinner. One of the hubbies starts discussing late night TV and brings up this episode of Leno. He said, "and Adam Lambert was the guest, here I thought he was this awful, disgusting person - and he turns out to be this really nice guy. Just super nice". My hubby says, "what, from that one AMA performance?" Other hubby says, "yeah, I thought he must be this awful, hideous person, but he's just really nice".

I didn't even say anything. He did ask me if I bought his album and I said yes. He also asked if I liked the music on it, I said yes. He asked what they were like and I told him about how Adam worked with different artists and producers and put together some really good music.

So this appearnace really worked. It showed that Adam isn't that hedonistic monster, which apparently some people have had that impression, people who didn't watch Idol and have tendencies toward conservatism, which this guy does...

Interesting.

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Adam-The boy who fell to Earth, according to Rolling Stone Magazine.
+Quote Post
MsAdamsEve
post Dec 28th 2009, 3:29 AM
Post #935

QUOTE(lifesabeach @ Dec 28th 2009, 3:14 AM) *

Had friends over tonight for dinner. One of the hubbies starts discussing late night TV and brings up this episode of Leno. He said, "and Adam Lambert was the guest, here I thought he was this awful, disgusting person - and he turns out to be this really nice guy. Just super nice". My hubby says, "what, from that one AMA performance?" Other hubby says, "yeah, I thought he must be this awful, hideous person, but he's just really nice".

I didn't even say anything. He did ask me if I bought his album and I said yes. He also asked if I liked the music on it, I said yes. He asked what they were like and I told him about how Adam worked with different artists and producers and put together some really good music.

So this appearnace really worked. It showed that Adam isn't that hedonistic monster, which apparently some people have had that impression, people who didn't watch Idol and have tendencies toward conservatism, which this guy does...

Interesting.

That Leno interview did everything right.

It showcased Adam as a star by showing the Magazine covers and having him perform.

There were references to family, some jokes (plucking), and just a bunch of stuff that allowed Adam to show how smart he is.

The appearances that allow him to sing and get interviewed are very effective.

I've noticed that a lot of people think negatively of Lady Gaga too.

This post has been edited by MsAdamsEve: Dec 28th 2009, 3:30 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
lifesabeach
post Dec 28th 2009, 3:46 AM
Post #936

QUOTE(MsAdamsEve @ Dec 28th 2009, 12:29 AM) *

That Leno interview did everything right.

It showcased Adam as a star by showing the Magazine covers and having him perform.

There were references to family, some jokes (plucking), and just a bunch of stuff that allowed Adam to show how smart he is.

The appearances that allow him to sing and get interviewed are very effective.

I've noticed that a lot of people think negatively of Lady Gaga too.

I really love that they did it that way for Adam. Wonder if it was Jay, it must've been, who wanted to convey Adam in this light. They could've easily done it like the other shows, just sing and go... or hard-hitting questions about the children...

This was very well thought out. Love it.

I initially had somewhat of a bad impression of Gaga. It was SNL and some other appearances thereafter that gained my respect, like her meeting with the Queen... I think her appearance on Baba's 10 most fascinating had to have been helpful for some people to appreciate her more.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Libracats
post Dec 28th 2009, 4:03 AM
Post #937

QUOTE(lifesabeach @ Dec 28th 2009, 12:14 AM) *

Interesting.

That's so great. Thanks for sharing. Adam can win anyone over if they see him in an interview. wub.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
lifesabeach
post Dec 28th 2009, 1:50 PM
Post #938

QUOTE(Libracats @ Dec 28th 2009, 1:03 AM) *

That's so great. Thanks for sharing. Adam can win anyone over if they see him in an interview. wub.gif

I have all the confidence in Adam. He's so likeable that hardly anyone can resist.

I remember Madonna, how she was so controversial just like this but when she interviewed, she wasn't so amiable. She wasn't winning people over with her personality. She constantly had to endure massive criticism, to she can't sing, she can't dance, she's a whacko, she's a ho, etc. Not that she didn't have a ton of success.

Adam is an anomaly. He's got it all. He can sing, dance, entertain, he's self-cultivated and centered, he's amiable, he's a humanitarian, he's witty, he's smart... etc., etc. He's proving that he can face the criticism head on and make it right.

yay, so proud. wub.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
b.jewel.d
post Dec 28th 2009, 4:19 PM
Post #939

QUOTE(lifesabeach @ Dec 28th 2009, 12:14 AM) *

Interesting.

I love stories like this, thanks for posting it! Did you let the hubby have a listen to your Adam cd? haha.gif

This is true for Gaga too....I dind't care for her, liked her music, and then I saw her talking, she sounds so sweet and a nice person...and then I saw her live on Ellen and was just blown away shocked.gif Much respect for her after that.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
joooory
post Dec 28th 2009, 4:30 PM
Post #940

QUOTE(lifesabeach @ Dec 28th 2009, 3:14 AM) *

Interesting.

awww i luv it thnx for sharing huggy.gif many ppl misjudge Adam based on the AMAs performance and they think he is awful and disrespectful when he is not like that at all but once ppl see him in interview will realize he is so sweet and a very respectful grounded guy wub.gif so i luv that many ppl canged their opinion after the AMAs cuz they saw the real sweet perosn he is in all last interviews and hopefully more to come innocent.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

48 Pages V « < 45 46 47 48 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Nov 1st 2014, 6:13 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol