Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

1183 Pages V « < 1181 1182 1183   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Off Topic Thread
Lizziemat
post Jun 30th 2015, 6:45 PM
Post #23641

Group: Members

HDD finals.

KACEY MUSGRAVES
PAGEANT MATERIAL
MERCURY NASHVILLE 53,549 --

-- 13 CANAAN SMITH
BRONCO
MERCURY NASHVILLE 12,137 --

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Jun 30th 2015, 6:45 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Craig Bennett
post Jun 30th 2015, 7:15 PM
Post #23642

QUOTE(Lizziemat @ Jun 30th 2015, 7:45 PM) *

HDD finals.
KACEY MUSGRAVES
PAGEANT MATERIAL
MERCURY NASHVILLE 53,549 --
-- 13 CANAAN SMITH
BRONCO
MERCURY NASHVILLE 12,137 --

53549 for Kacey is actually better than I would ever have imagined. Did Windmills buy 50,000? original.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lizziemat
post Jun 30th 2015, 7:22 PM
Post #23643

QUOTE(Craig Bennett @ Jun 30th 2015, 7:15 PM) *

53549 for Kacey is actually better than I would ever have imagined. Did Windmills buy 50,000? original.gif

haha.gif haha.gif haha.gif haha.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
ptebwwong
post Jun 30th 2015, 7:23 PM
Post #23644

Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert
Fav. AI10: Scotty McCreery

QUOTE(Craig Bennett @ Jun 30th 2015, 8:15 PM) *

Kacey is one of those artists that sells singles/albums. She just doesn't get played on radio. Her last album sold over 500K & she has gold & platinum singles. IMO she receives a lot of promo so it makes sense that she can sell despite little airplay.

--------------------
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
MSFan
post Today, 1:41 AM
Post #23645

I assume this is where I should post this because this is an off topic question? If I am not in the right place, someone let me know.

Has anyone else had trouble changing their avatar on IDF?

I am having trouble. It just won't change the avatar when I choose a photo to upload. It says the Image Scale is on, so it's not the size of it. I noticed on a thread that there was a lot of trouble with people trying to change their avatar way back in 2006.

If you have any advice I'd appreciate it. It appears the system just refuses to allow me to change it. I have sent one of the moderators an email, but I haven't gotten a response.

Thanks ~

--------------------
+Quote Post
summerthyme
post Today, 5:10 AM
Post #23646

QUOTE(MSFan @ Jul 2nd 2015, 12:41 AM) *

I assume this is where I should post this because this is an off topic question? If I am not in the right place, someone let me know.

Has anyone else had trouble changing their avatar on IDF?

I am having trouble. It just won't change the avatar when I choose a photo to upload. It says the Image Scale is on, so it's not the size of it. I noticed on a thread that there was a lot of trouble with people trying to change their avatar way back in 2006.

If you have any advice I'd appreciate it. It appears the system just refuses to allow me to change it. I have sent one of the moderators an email, but I haven't gotten a response.

Thanks ~

I am having trouble buying Ad Free service on here, and I think that in moving the servers, to get this place going, some things on the server that went down, may not be working properly yet. You might go to idolforums.com and PM one of the Pink names (moderator) and report the problem and see if you get an explanation back. I rarely see a blue name online (Admin), but I have had mods contact admin, once when I had a subscription problem.

I'm just guessing, but it's suspicious with the inability to purchase a subscription on here. Their paypal page has images missing off of it, so there again is an image problem and that page is not working.

I haven't PM'd anyone because I am going to periodically try the subscription and if images are missing off of paypal, I'll know part of the services have not been rerouted to a working server.

--------------------
+Quote Post

1183 Pages V « < 1181 1182 1183
Reply to this topicStart new topic
4 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: Bleuwolf

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Jul 2nd 2015, 4:30 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol