Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

1026 Pages V « < 1024 1025 1026   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Official Thread For The Ladies!
AngelOfMusic8908
post Yesterday, 6:10 PM
Post #20501

sweet n' sassy Midwestern girl

Group: Members

Fav. AI12: Janelle Arthur
Fav. AI13: Jessica Meuse
Fav. XFUK11: Paul Akister

Hope your appointment went well Emma!

I am hoping my foot heals by Sunday so I can see Jim at church again, and I shouldn't go up that huge hill in my neighborhood while I have a bad foot (and, of course, my church is at the top of that huge hill) and I feel very silly asking someone to drive me a short distance unless it's icy outside.

--------------------
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Yesterday, 6:10 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Niki
post Yesterday, 7:48 PM
Post #20502

Fav. AI11: Colton Dixon
Fav. AI10: James Durbin
Fav. TV7: Matt McAndrew <3

So random but I was looking at the top posters overall list.. and I remember last time I'd checked I was like #60 or something, but I'm #39 now. laughing.gif shocked.gif I can't believe I've been here for almost 9 years now! omg.gif Time flies!

Here is the overall list. This is the top 40 if anyone is interested:

*Wallace 188,566
istersay 110,956
StarrySky892 100, 916
jstxanothrxstory 100,732
Steven 99,703
*Diana 91,635
Jess 86,202
Pizzle 85,459
FunkyFrankie 79,878
*Laci 78,055
Megan 75,451
Drew 73,375
elphaba 71,888
CarrieUfan14887 68,898
~♥ Yvonne ♥~ 68,885
Jordan-N-Torifan 68,799
*Bailee 67,818
madamimadam 64,571
LuvGrowsWhereMorganGoes 64,171
druth8x 63,225
**JennyGearFan** 62,839
dulcexmarisol 61,486
betwixt 60,913
Kernz 60,728
tireswing 59,561
miss denise 58,249
carriefanforever 56,810
steven12y 55,001
xparisx 52,249
Kimberly_Caldwell_4_Life 52,140
soulmateoflyss 51,739
*~MarMar~* 50,125
tifferoo 49,801
Shmegz 49,615
stellarstarlight 49,507
lindork 48,439
DJ LF 48,238
SimonFan84 46,709
Niki 46,656
Meeshy 46,405

Diana and Jess holy moly lol!

--------------------
IPB Image
AI14: Trevor. Lovey. Jax. Zack. Clark. Savion. Cody. // GO PATRIOTS!! *set by j8n*
♥ McAndrew.Phillips.Dixon.Pope.Champlin.Durbin.Lambert.Allen.Clarkson.Simms.Preston.Grimmie.A&BMiller.
Garcia.Archuleta.Chamuel.Yamin.Glocksen.Jamison.Aiken.Iraheta.Henry.Smithson.Laine.Jolley.Jensen.Gutt. ♥

+Quote Post
Niki
post Yesterday, 7:56 PM
Post #20503

Fav. AI11: Colton Dixon
Fav. AI10: James Durbin
Fav. TV7: Matt McAndrew <3

QUOTE(let it be @ Jan 28th 2015, 11:23 AM) *

Yikes!! I heard the Cape got slammed. Luckily we only got a foot or so and then another few inches last night. You must be exhausted!!
Ah thanks! Heading into work in a bit. Luckily it's late enough that they've probably had time to plow.
Hope it went well! That's one of my reoccuring nightmares is having to take a test in a class that I've never been to! haha
So exciting!!! Mind sending it if you get a chance? Want to get something for you and C and the little one!
Oh no Niki sad.gif get a heating pad on there! And ibuprofen and tylenol (you can take both at once). Get some rest, feel better!

Yes we did. It was awful. Tomorrow school here is closed for the third day in a row, plus the local library. I am going to work though cuz Jennifer can't tomorrow, Amy's car isn't running, I really need the money and the main roads are cleared now at least. Also apparently we got a puffin in that needs care! Have never seen one in real life before so excited for that! heart.gif My back still kills but I'm hanging in there. I have a bit of a cold but I feel better after I take ibuprophen. Ooh I didn't know I could take it with Tylenol! Great to know, thanks! My back still kills too! sad.gif

How was your day?

QUOTE(saran4886 @ Jan 28th 2015, 11:33 AM) *

Awww Niki, I hope you're not getting sick. sad.gif Hopefully you can just take it easy and take care of yourself and feel better soon. huggy.gif

And Liz, I hope the roads are okay on your way in. They seem okay up here, and the ones up by my house are usually better than the main roads. laughing.gif So hopefully you'll be all set!

Thanks! I relaxed today and I don't feel great, but I need to pay my car insurance bill in two days and I owe someone $500, so I'm gunna have to suck it up and go to work.. I don't have the flu or anything.. just a stuffy nose and headache and sore throat (plus back hurts).

How are you and Phil holding up?

QUOTE(totes4totes @ Jan 28th 2015, 11:43 AM) *

I would trade our sh*tty cloudy weather for two feet of snow. All of my friends are actually angry that in Wisconsin we haven't gotten one good snowstorm this winter.

Come to Massachusetts and take some of ours! Sara, Liz and Jen would gladly agree I'm sure! laughing.gif

QUOTE(AngelOfMusic8908 @ Jan 28th 2015, 11:45 AM) *

Niki, I hope you feel better soon!

I fell down the stairs last night and now the top of my foot near where my ankle is hurts. I don't know what happened to it, if I strained it or what. Liz, do you know?

Thanks, Lily!

Aw I hope your foot gets better soon too! huggy.gif

QUOTE(jodilo88 @ Jan 28th 2015, 12:24 PM) *

I had a similar injury once Lily (although not from the same cause). I never did figure out what caused it, but I mostly just stayed off the foot and alternated heat and ice on it.

Registries DONE!!!!!! Thank God. haha.gif Anyone who wants them - but you don't have to get anything at all I promise - PM me and let me know original.gif I still have to put mailing addresses on everything, and there are some obvious things I left off (we already have a crib, still debating on a car seat/stroller/travel system, and diapers/wipes should be fairly obvious haha.gif ) but for the most part they are done. original.gif

What are registries? blushing.gif unsure.gif

QUOTE(juniorfan4eva @ Jan 28th 2015, 12:43 PM) *

bye1.gif I have to go to the gynecologist today... why must I have so many problems with that area roll.gif on top of that I have to drink a bunch of water and not pee for my ultrasound which sucks because I'm super tiny so like one water bottle fills me LOL. Only perk is that my mom is coming up so at least I get to see her and go out for lunch. happy.gif Joanna gladyou got the baby registry done and Niki I hope you're feeling better! huggy.gif

Aw that's no fun, Emma! I hope things went okay! huggy.gif That's good you got to go out for lunch with your mom though! original.gif

And thanks! huggy.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
AI14: Trevor. Lovey. Jax. Zack. Clark. Savion. Cody. // GO PATRIOTS!! *set by j8n*
♥ McAndrew.Phillips.Dixon.Pope.Champlin.Durbin.Lambert.Allen.Clarkson.Simms.Preston.Grimmie.A&BMiller.
Garcia.Archuleta.Chamuel.Yamin.Glocksen.Jamison.Aiken.Iraheta.Henry.Smithson.Laine.Jolley.Jensen.Gutt. ♥

+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Yesterday, 8:02 PM
Post #20504

QUOTE(Niki @ Jan 28th 2015, 6:56 PM) *

Yes we did. It was awful. Tomorrow school here is closed for the third day in a row, plus the local library. I am going to work though cuz Jennifer can't tomorrow, Amy's car isn't running, I really need the money and the main roads are cleared now at least. Also apparently we got a puffin in that needs care! Have never seen one in real life before so excited for that! heart.gif My back still kills but I'm hanging in there. I have a bit of a cold but I feel better after I take ibuprophen. Ooh I didn't know I could take it with Tylenol! Great to know, thanks! My back still kills too! sad.gif

Thanks, Lily!

Aw I hope your foot gets better soon too! huggy.gif

Exciting about a puffin! I've never seen one in real life either, just mascot costumes and I have a Beanie Baby one somewhere too. Glad to know that you are getting better!

And thanks! I'm hoping my foot heals by Sunday so I can see Jim at church. It hasn't been too bad today but if I draw circles in the air with my big toe it kills to do that. But I've been resting it and taking ibuprofen on and off.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Jen
post Yesterday, 9:25 PM
Post #20505

daniwub #2

Group: NX Subscribers

Fav. AI3: Diana DeGarmo
Fav. AI5: Katharine McPhee
Fav. SYTYCD: ML JF SN CG CH MS

I'm truthfully too lazy to quote everyone after I just read through but I hope people feel better/good luck with appointments/the snow!! We only got 6 or so inches here, kind of a letdown. But we have these HUGE (3 feet?) snow banks at school now bc of how they plowed and the kids absolutely loved them this afternoon. Next week if they behave I'm going to surprise them and bring my snow stuff and we're going to go out in the snow for the afternoon haha.gif

--------------------

IPB Image
thanks alyssa!||formerly jultrencarkimcharclayrub
+Quote Post
*Diana
post Today, 1:38 AM
Post #20506

QUOTE(Niki @ Jan 28th 2015, 5:48 PM) *

Here is the overall list. This is the top 40 if anyone is interested:

*Diana 91,635

Diana and Jess holy moly lol!

I clearly had no life haha.gif

BIG INTERVIEW TUESDAY I AM SO NERVOUS

--------------------
+Quote Post
jodilo88
post Today, 8:34 AM
Post #20507

Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. AI12: Angie Miller
Fav. XFUS: Jennel Garcia

QUOTE(Niki @ Jan 28th 2015, 7:56 PM) *

What are registries? blushing.gif unsure.gif

LOL they're like a "hey we need this kind of stuff if you can get it" list that you typically do for a baby shower or a bridal shower (so before weddings or babies). Charles has yet to go through the stuff he has for the kid that he almost had (if you want to put it that way) so I said F it and put a crap ton of stuff on the lists that we may already have some of...I can't wait for him to go through it with wanting to have my baby shower in April before my friend gets married & moves to Alabama in May, you know?

If you and Justin ever get married/have kids you'll probably want to do a registry for each of those occasions too. Although most people with multiple kids only do like more than one baby registry/shower if they're having opposite genders...like I tried to ask for some gender neutral stuff so if we have a girl next I can just use the stuff for her, clothes are easily replaceable and like 50 cents at the thrift stores a piece lmao.gif

--------------------
Call me JoAnna, please :)
Jacob Charles due 06.23.15 <3

IPB Image
+Quote Post
totes4totes
post Today, 10:14 AM
Post #20508

Fav. SYTYCDA2: Talia Fowler
Fav. SYTYCDC2: Jayme Rae Dailey
Fav. Movie: Star Wars V

My parents had to put my older dog to sleep today. And my computer battery broke. So really just a really great Thursday.

--------------------
Congrats Gina Rodriguez!
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right. Jonas 1998 - 2014
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
jodilo88
post Today, 10:36 AM
Post #20509

Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. AI12: Angie Miller
Fav. XFUS: Jennel Garcia

QUOTE(totes4totes @ Jan 29th 2015, 10:14 AM) *

My parents had to put my older dog to sleep today. And my computer battery broke. So really just a really great Thursday.

Oh no sad.gif I'm so sorry about your dog huggy.gif And as far as the computer battery, that sucks too. At least you can work with it plugged in (assuming this is a laptop)...but still, computer parts are not fun to replace (C does computer repair so I see this a lot)

--------------------
Call me JoAnna, please :)
Jacob Charles due 06.23.15 <3

IPB Image
+Quote Post
totes4totes
post Today, 10:47 AM
Post #20510

Fav. SYTYCDA2: Talia Fowler
Fav. SYTYCDC2: Jayme Rae Dailey
Fav. Movie: Star Wars V

QUOTE(jodilo88 @ Jan 29th 2015, 9:36 AM) *

Oh no sad.gif I'm so sorry about your dog huggy.gif And as far as the computer battery, that sucks too. At least you can work with it plugged in (assuming this is a laptop)...but still, computer parts are not fun to replace (C does computer repair so I see this a lot)

I mean the adapter broke. Not the battery so I have like 20 minutes of battery life left.

Today just sucks. sad.gif

Thanks though huggy.gif

--------------------
Congrats Gina Rodriguez!
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right. Jonas 1998 - 2014
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Today, 11:13 AM
Post #20511

I'm sorry about your dog Megan huggy.gif. And I hope you get your computer fixed or something.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Today, 2:06 PM
Post #20512

Hi everyone bye1.gif

Megan I'm so so sorry about your dog crying.gif huggy.gif heart.gif

--------------------
The moon never beams without bringing me dreams...
+Quote Post
saran4886
post Today, 3:39 PM
Post #20513

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. SYTYCD2: Benji Schwimmer

Awww sorry to hear about your dog, Megan. sad.gif huggy.gif (and sorry about your computer too, I know how frustrating/upsetting that can be)

I just looked on my facebook and one of my old high school friends posted a picture of her three-year-old son next to a chalkboard that says "Every superhero needs a sidekick. Mine arrives August 2015!" to announce that they're expecting their second child. laughing.gif That's so freaking cute! huggy.gif

--------------------

IPB Image
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Today, 4:54 PM
Post #20514

So I guess it's Canada's turn for the crazy snow... it's literally been snowing non stop so heavily since about 1 today I can't even see out my window there's so much! fear2.gif

--------------------
The moon never beams without bringing me dreams...
+Quote Post
Shannyface87
post Today, 5:09 PM
Post #20515

QUOTE(totes4totes @ Jan 29th 2015, 10:14 AM) *

We had to put our dog down too when I was younger and sorry to hear that.

It started to snow here too after I came back from my walk but it isn't that bad right now. I hope it doesn't snow too much though as there's a lot of snow here already and the side walks are still a bit icey and snowy.

--------------------
IPB Image
Sig by idolook
+Quote Post

1026 Pages V « < 1024 1025 1026
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: Shannyface87

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Jan 29th 2015, 5:26 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol