Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

4 Pages V « < 2 3 4   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> James is supposed to perform in 5 mins...streaming
Tusk
post Jan 14th 2012, 11:15 AM
Post #61

Group: Members

Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart
Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson

and we have a youtube video already

--------------------
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Jan 14th 2012, 11:15 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

jdrocks84
post Jan 14th 2012, 1:57 PM
Post #62

QUOTE(Tusk @ Jan 14th 2012, 10:46 AM) *

Sometimes it's damned if you do, damned if you don't. I think James took the high road, and responded well at the question.
Hard for me to believe Adam has the time of day nor the energy to engage in petty twitter wars, so I prefer to believe that the tweet had the best intention as encouragement for James.

I checked that twitter of the person that James told off on twitter and Adam's response was to that conversation. He has to know that his crazy fans have harassed, berated, belittled and bashed James all over the internet. I think he was being supportive and was making an attempt to get his whack fans to shut the heck up and leave James alone. I swear those insane fans that have been doing this for so long make the worst Claymates look good.

QUOTE(Naira @ Jan 14th 2012, 11:05 AM) *

I agree James should have a script to answer any question about Adam. My guess is, he probably already has one, but he's an Aspie...

A script wouldn't work. Someone with Aspergers can't be dishonest. They just don't have that ability to be deceitful, even if well intended. You can tell that he has been genuinely HURT by all those attacks. It makes me sick to my stomach that there are people who would take SO much pleasure in being bullies. That's what those people are...no good low life scum bag bullies.

--------------------
America got it WRONG!
+Quote Post
durnet
post Jan 14th 2012, 2:47 PM
Post #63

I'm mostly indifferent about Adam. As an artist he's not my cuppa, I don't like his music, image or his performance style. As a person he's not my cuppa either, I think he's a hypocrite and for the most part not very genuine. I do like his voice however, he's a brilliant singer, but that's it.

About the tweet to James, yeah I was shocked to see that and don't quite know what to make of it either, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he genuinely liked the performance and thought the PD was being unnecessarily mean. I don't blame James for being confused though, considering the last twitter interaction they had which was pretty awkward. And his confusion might imply that there may have been other stuff said between them at the time that we don't know about.

As for Glamberts. There are loads of nasty ones but I follow several nice ones who like James or at least don't hate him. One in particular constantly calls out the nasty ones for their Durbin bashing and is always on their case about it.

This post has been edited by durnet: Jan 14th 2012, 2:53 PM

--------------------
Fave Contestants: James Durbin (AI10), Juliet Simms (TV2), Dilana (Rock Star: Supernova) Fave Artists: 2Pac, Alanis Morissette, Amy Winehouse, Beck, BjŲrk, Busta Rhymes, Dido, Ellie Goulding, Emeli Sandť, Enya, Frank Ocean, Jack White, Janelle MonŠe, Jessie Ware, Jewel, Lenny Kravitz, Lana Del Rey, Lily Allen, M.I.A., Michael Jackson, The Notorious B.I.G., Rob Zombie, Sarah McLachlan, Shaggy, Shakira, Snoop Dogg, Tracy Chapman, The Weekend Fave Groups: Air, Basement Jaxx, Beastie Boys, The Chemical Brothers, Cypress Hill, Daft Punk, Enigma, Faithless, The Fugees, Gorillaz, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Massive Attack, OutKast, The Prodigy, Wu-Tang Clan Fave Bands: Alice in Chains, The Black Keys, Dream Theater, Florence + The Machine, Foo Fighters, Grace Potter & The Nocturnals, Halestorm, The Heavy, Incubus, Metallica, Muse, Nine Inch Nails, Nirvana, Pantera, Pearl Jam, Portishead, Queensrˇche, R.E.M., Radiohead, Rage Against the Machine, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Smashing Pumpkins, Soundgarden, System of a Down, Tool, U2
+Quote Post
Tusk
post Jan 14th 2012, 2:50 PM
Post #64

Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart
Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson

Sometimes you just gotta let it go and enjoy the music.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Naira
post Jan 14th 2012, 3:14 PM
Post #65

Group: NX Subscribers

Here's the link to check for new videos of James Bing Lounge appearance:
Live 95.5 YT channel

They already uploaded Crawling Home. Hopefully the others will follow soon. thumbsup.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
JoCeeisme
post Jan 14th 2012, 11:46 PM
Post #66

QUOTE(durnet @ Jan 14th 2012, 2:47 PM) *

About the tweet to James, yeah I was shocked to see that and don't quite know what to make of it either, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he genuinely liked the performance and thought the PD was being unnecessarily mean. I don't blame James for being confused though, considering the last twitter interaction they had which was pretty awkward.

I missed what the PD said, what did he say?

--------------------
Favourite idols: Kris Allen and James Durbin.
+Quote Post
stooch
post Jan 15th 2012, 12:07 AM
Post #67

QUOTE(JoCeeisme @ Jan 14th 2012, 11:46 PM) *

I missed what the PD said, what did he say?

James was terrible on Conan, basically, I don't remember word for word fear2.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
stooch
post Jan 15th 2012, 12:29 AM
Post #68

Here's his Bing lounge preformance, well half of it

This post has been edited by stooch: Jan 15th 2012, 12:44 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
JoCeeisme
post Jan 15th 2012, 1:51 AM
Post #69

QUOTE(stooch @ Jan 15th 2012, 12:07 AM) *

James was terrible on Conan, basically, I don't remember word for word fear2.gif

which PD was that, the one at the show?

--------------------
+Quote Post
jdrocks84
post Jan 15th 2012, 1:58 AM
Post #70

QUOTE(JoCeeisme @ Jan 15th 2012, 1:51 AM) *

which PD was that, the one at the show?

https://twitter.com/#!/ErikontheX

This one. James basically told him to go F^$* himself, lol.

--------------------
America got it WRONG!
+Quote Post
JoCeeisme
post Jan 15th 2012, 2:59 AM
Post #71

QUOTE(jdrocks84 @ Jan 15th 2012, 1:58 AM) *

https://twitter.com/#!/ErikontheX

This one. James basically told him to go F^$* himself, lol.

haha.gif Was that really a good idea haha.gif probably not, is that an influential PD?

--------------------
+Quote Post
stooch
post Jan 15th 2012, 3:05 AM
Post #72

QUOTE(JoCeeisme @ Jan 15th 2012, 2:59 AM) *

haha.gif Was that really a good idea haha.gif probably not, is that an influential PD?

Yes the cheese fell of his cracker, he may not like James anymore not that did from his tweet, but other PD's and DJ may give him credit for telling the guy to go "bleep himself" unsure.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
JoCeeisme
post Jan 15th 2012, 4:05 AM
Post #73

QUOTE(stooch @ Jan 15th 2012, 3:05 AM) *

Yes the cheese fell of his cracker, he may not like James anymore not that did from his tweet, but other PD's and DJ may give him credit for telling the guy to go "bleep himself" unsure.gif

Hope it doesn't have the opposite effect!

--------------------
+Quote Post
jdrocks84
post Jan 15th 2012, 4:52 AM
Post #74

QUOTE(JoCeeisme @ Jan 15th 2012, 2:59 AM) *

Who cares if he's influential or not. He's clearly not very professional and is a total douche. People like that need to get called out on it when they are that mean spirited.

Oh...and that guy follows almost twice as many people on twitter than are following him....if that tells you anything. He doesn't even have 1200 followers. Even I have almost 700 followers and I'm a nobody who isn't very active on twitter. He's active, thinks he's somebody but apparently only in his own mind.

--------------------
America got it WRONG!
+Quote Post
durnet
post Jan 15th 2012, 6:25 AM
Post #75

I will not feed the troll.

--------------------
Fave Contestants: James Durbin (AI10), Juliet Simms (TV2), Dilana (Rock Star: Supernova) Fave Artists: 2Pac, Alanis Morissette, Amy Winehouse, Beck, BjŲrk, Busta Rhymes, Dido, Ellie Goulding, Emeli Sandť, Enya, Frank Ocean, Jack White, Janelle MonŠe, Jessie Ware, Jewel, Lenny Kravitz, Lana Del Rey, Lily Allen, M.I.A., Michael Jackson, The Notorious B.I.G., Rob Zombie, Sarah McLachlan, Shaggy, Shakira, Snoop Dogg, Tracy Chapman, The Weekend Fave Groups: Air, Basement Jaxx, Beastie Boys, The Chemical Brothers, Cypress Hill, Daft Punk, Enigma, Faithless, The Fugees, Gorillaz, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Massive Attack, OutKast, The Prodigy, Wu-Tang Clan Fave Bands: Alice in Chains, The Black Keys, Dream Theater, Florence + The Machine, Foo Fighters, Grace Potter & The Nocturnals, Halestorm, The Heavy, Incubus, Metallica, Muse, Nine Inch Nails, Nirvana, Pantera, Pearl Jam, Portishead, Queensrˇche, R.E.M., Radiohead, Rage Against the Machine, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Smashing Pumpkins, Soundgarden, System of a Down, Tool, U2
+Quote Post
istersay
post Jan 15th 2012, 8:10 PM
Post #76

Search and Destroy
Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

^ innocent.gif

Please everyone, next time there is a post that is going to start trouble, please just report it and ignore it,
let mods deal with the person IPB Image

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
durnet
post Jan 17th 2012, 3:07 PM
Post #77

Full Set, excluding WYSLMT:

--------------------
+Quote Post

4 Pages V « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Dec 22nd 2014, 1:21 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol