Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> look what i found
IWUBTHEJUNIORS
post May 23rd 2011, 8:42 PM
Post #1

Group: Members

Fav. AI8: Allison Iraheta
Fav. AJ: Chantel Kohl
Fav. Favorite AJ:tori

28. Allison Iraheta
Season 8
Currently Writing songs for her second album.
Formerly Fourth-place finisher who got to spend the summer on tour with Adam Lambert.
What she's learned about show business since her time on Idol... "No more pop bull crap. A year after I was dropped from Jive, I really found my sound -- darker, bluesier, like Nine Inch Nails meets Lauryn Hill, sexy and different. Im really proud of what I've done writing-wise."

this was posted in an article i just read about idol stars where are they now!!!!
w00t.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post May 23rd 2011, 8:42 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

aifanatic100
post May 23rd 2011, 9:15 PM
Post #2

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AI5: Kellie Pickler
Fav. Fav. AI7: Carly Smithson

Yeah she's definitely going in a more rock direction yes.gif

I saw her live yesterday (which was AWESOME! Even though her set was short sad.gif ) and she performed "Holiday", "D Is For Dangerous", covers of "Creep", a Led Zeppelin song that I can't remember, "Sweet Dreams" (Marilyn Manson version), I wanna say another cover but I can't remember for the life of me, and a new song! spaz.gif She said it was the first time they played it and it sounded great! It was called "Love" if I remember correctly. yes.gif

I loved that she performed 2 more rock songs from her 1st album, then some rock covers, and a new one that was more rock than the first CD. She's going in a great direction and I can't wait to hear the new album!

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
LulaSan
post May 24th 2011, 12:27 AM
Post #3

You were there too? I was there, it was AMAZING! Her original song Love is really good. Very telling that she didn't do any of her Jive-selected singles and her set was 100% rock, very heavy on the guitar. It was soooo good, but so freaking short.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
PhilStaceyPhan07
post May 27th 2011, 4:54 AM
Post #4

Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood
Fav. AI8: Kradison <3

You guys are so lucky!!!!

I seriously can't wait to hear more new material from her. I'm glad she's going in the direction SHE wants instead of what people are telling her to do.

--------------------
It doesn't matter who you are, we all have our scars ~ #NOH8 ~ LJYT DreamWidth DeviantArt
IPB Image
FacebookTwitterTumblr ~ Mi amore vole fe yah ~ My Adam "Art" My Tommy "Art"
+Quote Post
Photon
post May 27th 2011, 12:26 PM
Post #5

QUOTE(aifanatic100 @ May 23rd 2011, 9:15 PM) *

Yeah she's definitely going in a more rock direction yes.gif

I saw her live yesterday (which was AWESOME! Even though her set was short sad.gif ) and she performed "Holiday", "D Is For Dangerous", covers of "Creep", a Led Zeppelin song that I can't remember, "Sweet Dreams" (Marilyn Manson version), I wanna say another cover but I can't remember for the life of me, and a new song! spaz.gif She said it was the first time they played it and it sounded great! It was called "Love" if I remember correctly. yes.gif

I loved that she performed 2 more rock songs from her 1st album, then some rock covers, and a new one that was more rock than the first CD. She's going in a great direction and I can't wait to hear the new album!

I wish I had come over here and posted that I was going to be there. It would have been nice to meet all of her fans that were there.

I can't agree with you more on the show. It was a fantastic set. Her new music is outstanding for sure. I'm dying to see a download button to buy it. Some of us that were there got to meet her backstage a little before she went on. She is the nicest most amazing person and she looks fantastic. And she didn't wear black excl.gif . She said she thought about wearing leather but it's too hot for that. thumbsup.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
aifanatic100
post May 30th 2011, 12:40 PM
Post #6

QUOTE(LulaSan @ May 24th 2011, 1:27 AM) *

You were there too? I was there, it was AMAZING! Her original song Love is really good. Very telling that she didn't do any of her Jive-selected singles and her set was 100% rock, very heavy on the guitar. It was soooo good, but so freaking short.

QUOTE(Photon @ May 27th 2011, 1:26 PM) *

I wish I had come over here and posted that I was going to be there. It would have been nice to meet all of her fans that were there.

I can't agree with you more on the show. It was a fantastic set. Her new music is outstanding for sure. I'm dying to see a download button to buy it. Some of us that were there got to meet her backstage a little before she went on. She is the nicest most amazing person and she looks fantastic. And she didn't wear black excl.gif . She said she thought about wearing leather but it's too hot for that. thumbsup.gif

Were either of you in the group of people (looked kind of like a family) who had the Alliholics sign on the right (?) side of the stage? Everyone had Allison shirts, one of the women had red hair and Allison yelled out to them "Those are my drunk fans over there!" roll.gif I was right beside that group and as soon as I saw the Alliholics sign I thought to myself "I wonder if they are from IDF..." haha.gif

And yes! It was WAY too hot!!!!! haha.gif I had red hairspray in my hair for the concert and I started sweating pink lmao.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
LulaSan
post May 30th 2011, 3:56 PM
Post #7

That was us! I'm the tallish woman with red hair! Haha! We got to meet Allison and she was great, we were her "drunk" fans because we're "Alliholics", get it? haha.gif She was awesome and she loved our dorky shirts.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
aifanatic100
post May 30th 2011, 6:09 PM
Post #8

QUOTE(LulaSan @ May 30th 2011, 4:56 PM) *

That was us! I'm the tallish woman with red hair! Haha! We got to meet Allison and she was great, we were her "drunk" fans because we're "Alliholics", get it? haha.gif She was awesome and she loved our dorky shirts.

That's awesome! Idk if you paid any attention to the people around you. But my friend and I had sprayed our hair red for the show. We were to your left I believe, not too far away from you. I loved that you guys had shirts. Did you buy them somewhere? Or did you make them?

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
LulaSan
post May 30th 2011, 6:14 PM
Post #9

QUOTE(aifanatic100 @ May 30th 2011, 7:09 PM) *

That's awesome! Idk if you paid any attention to the people around you. But my friend and I had sprayed our hair red for the show. We were to your left I believe, not too far away from you. I loved that you guys had shirts. Did you buy them somewhere? Or did you make them?

You were right next to us! I remember you guys, we were all wondering who the other Allison fans were. We thought we were the only ones there for her.

My friend Anais designed the shirt and ordered them from Cafe Press online. We had our twitter names on the back so Allison would recognize us haha.gif It was so much fun.

This is us with Allison before her set:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

She was just so great, so nice. I just love her tongue.gif

This post has been edited by LulaSan: May 30th 2011, 6:18 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
aifanatic100
post May 30th 2011, 8:27 PM
Post #10

You guys are so lucky that you got to meet her shocked.gif
I wanted to have shirts but it was such a last minute plan for me and my friend that we didn't have time to order or make any sad.gif
That's funny that someone from IDF was RIGHT beside me roll.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Photon
post May 31st 2011, 10:26 AM
Post #11

QUOTE(aifanatic100 @ May 30th 2011, 9:27 PM) *

You guys are so lucky that you got to meet her shocked.gif
I wanted to have shirts but it was such a last minute plan for me and my friend that we didn't have time to order or make any sad.gif
That's funny that someone from IDF was RIGHT beside me roll.gif

We are never going to forget this concert. It was so good. Are you on twitter?

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
aifanatic100
post May 31st 2011, 11:34 PM
Post #12

QUOTE(Photon @ May 31st 2011, 11:26 AM) *

We are never going to forget this concert. It was so good. Are you on twitter?

I am but I only use it to follow people, not to tweet my own stuff, unless it's a question or comment to a band

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Photon
post Jun 2nd 2011, 8:14 AM
Post #13

QUOTE(aifanatic100 @ Jun 1st 2011, 12:34 AM) *

I am but I only use it to follow people, not to tweet my own stuff, unless it's a question or comment to a band

I'm AHetaFan on twitter. Alliholics created a twitter list for people that were going and that helped learn who was going and make connections. That is how I learned about batgirl going. They may do it again next time I don't know.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Apr 25th 2014, 2:50 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol